What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR/Flex WDIS in Championship (1 Viewer)

phatdawg

Footballguy
1/2-point PPR

WR:  AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Tyreek Hill or Juju Smith-Shuster

Flex:  Alex Collins or one of above WR

I am starting Gurley and McCoy as my other RBs, FYI.

I like Collins in the flex.

I'd rank your receivers:

Allen (if healthy), Green, Juju, Hill. Last two are close might put Hill above JuJu if you think you need a huge game from that spot.

Whoa! Those are some very tough choices. Flex Collins, a lot of opportunities for him.

I think Allen as long as he looks healthy should be in your lineup.

Between Green, Hill and JuJu, it's so tight you're better off going with your gut, but for analysis, I believe you should consider the following: Green will get matched up against Darius Slay, that's a more difficult matchup than any of the others. JuJu will go in as the top WR for the Steelers and the Texans have managed to "control" top receivers while the #2 and #3 options tend to go off. Hill has the Dolphins who have played decent against the pass, they don't give up many huge games, but Hill gets lots of catches and has big play ability. I honestly don't know which you should pick, they are all so tight... this one is really just all about your gut. Which team is playing for the most? Who have you ridden successfully thus far? If forced to go with my gut I would likely go with JuJu but there just isn't much between these guys.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763956-need-to-play-3-out-of-these-five-championship-game/

Users who are viewing this thread