What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Title Game QB: Keenum, Foles, or Bortles (1 Viewer)

GRONK=Beast

Footballguy
Struggling on which of the 3 to pick (too bad Wentz got hurt). Right now leaning towards Keenum as I'll also be playing Thielen.

My league does have a quirky bonus point rule: 5 points for passing over 300 yds

Let's hear from the crowd, happy to respond on others questions as well

Thanks!

My Team (current starters in bold):

QB: Keenum, Foles, Bortles

RB: LeVeon Bell, Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Austin Ekeler

WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Adam Thielen, Demaryius Thomas, Stephon Diggs, Corey Coleman

TE: Charles Clay

D: Jaguars

K: Harrison Butker

I am facing a similar decision (Keenum, Foles or A. Smith), and I am likely going with Keenum, which is who I would choose in your scenario as well.

Exact same choice for me, going Bortles as of now but thinking about swapping to Keenum. Folks feels like chasing points a bit.

Keenum would be my choice as well, and like the others I also have Keenum and Foles on my team... I just have to trust Keenum, he's proven he is a QB1 and he has a plus matchup. Could he #### the bed, yep, that's the luck of Fantasy Football.... but based on his performance, his matchup Keenum should play over Foles who lacks adequate performance history and has a slightly worse matchup. If you're a gut person and you truly feel like he should be your guy, just remember that Foles also may have nothing to play for Sunday should the Vikings lose... and while I don't think that would slow him down by 50% or anything, it may shave 10-20% off his value should coaches decide to play conservative in an attempt to keep their studs healthy.

They are close but I like Keenum because that will give you more information for lineup setting on Sunday.  If he craps the bed you know you are behind a bit and can adjust with higher upside guys. If he puts up a big number then you can maybe break a lineup tie or two by going with the safer floor. 

Users who are viewing this thread