What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

the best christmas songs (1 Viewer)

SWC

Bromigo
all right brohans what are your favorite christmas songs mine are nat king cole anything but first the christmas song and next o tannenbaum because im german as all get out another great one is the byu combined orchestra doing o come all ye faithful it is just a good one so please post youtube links to make it festive take that to the lets make the best christmas song list ever bank bromigos 

Someday at Christmas -  Eddie Vedder

Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses

All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

The Hanukkah Song - Adam Sandler

Last edited by a moderator:
i dig brandy by looking glass myself but another good one is frank sinatra jingle bells with the anderson sister sounding gals singing i love those j i n g e l bells at the beginning brohans that is one that i remember from the olden days and it makes me think of good time give it a listen take that to the bank bromigos 

and as long as i have you ole frank eyes does a nice job with first noel and have yourself a merry little christmas to take that to the bank brochachos

if someone who can do it would post youtubes for my songs i mentioned i would appreciate that in the spirt of the season take that to the bank bromigos 

i dig brandy by looking glass myself but another good one is frank sinatra jingle bells with the anderson sister sounding gals singing i love those j i n g e l bells at the beginning brohans that is one that i remember from the olden days and it makes me think of good time give it a listen take that to the bank bromigos 
A fine girl.

Santa Claus is Comin to Town, Springsteen version of course
My kids (14 & 11) really listened to this version -- the whole time through at a good volume -- for the first time yesterday. They've heard it plenty of times as background music and had familiarity with snippets here and there. And until recently, to my son, Springsteen was the "I Whip My Hair" guy with Jimmy Fallon.

My kid breaking through a little bit beyond their childhoods to enjoy this song made my heart swell.

Users who are viewing this thread