What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR3 help. Keelan Cole, J. Crowder or Robby Anderson (1 Viewer)

Chad Vino

Footballguy
Brady

McCoy

Lamar Miller or Jerrick Mckinney

Engram

WR1 Hopkins

WR2 Michael Thomas

WR3????

Playing against a dude who has Zeke and Kamara.  I need a stud WR3 to win.

Last edited by a moderator:
allgar said:
I don't like Kellan Cole to repeat from last week especially with Hurns looking to be back. Crowder has Denver, tough to call a huge game against them... and Robby has a lousy QB and a tough matchup... I don't really like your chances of a stud WR3 from the bunch. I don't know but I suspect Robby Anderson has the highest ceiling, though by just a bit over Cole.

Good luck!

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763956-need-to-play-3-out-of-these-five-championship-game/
I am not sure why you think Anderson has a higher ceiling with Petty at QB when Cole has shown what kind of ceiling he can have with Bortles.  I don't think Hurns will take much away from Cole and wouldn't trust Anderson (by that I mean Petty to get him the ball) at all. 

Crowder on the other hand is a little closer.  I still think if you want the upside potential I would have to go with Cole as I don't think Crowder has the upside.  If you want the safer floor I would go with Crowder.

Users who are viewing this thread