What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 Playoff Fantasy Football Contest... (1 Viewer)

Thrashntrash

Footballguy
Figured I'd get an early start since I didn't play in any FF leagues this year and a friend begged me to run this.  So, here it goes...

Just like the last several years, I am running a league where you can choose any player you want, any week you want throughout the playoffs. No IDPs, PPR scoring, start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB, WR, TE), 1 K and 1 Def. Name of the league - Fantasy-aholics Anonymous

Entry Fee $20.  I'll be sending out invites to the 67 people who were in last year and obviously accepting new people this year.  

Run through MFL. Post here and PM me your email if interested. I ran this same contest and had over 50 people in it total with a bunch from here a couple years back and 67 last year.

Happy Holidays!

My Paypal - Irish10163 at aol dot com

Please don't mention anything about fantasy football, gambling, etc. as my account could get locked. Just send to friend to avoid fees and include your user name. Thx

League Bylaws

This is a very simple league, score the most points from the Wild Card weekend through the Super Bowl and you win. You can use any player you want any week you want to use them, no limitations. 

** The payouts will be based on the number of people joined up. We had 53 people in the contest last year and paid out the top 5, and the person who had the highest one week score. Do a percentage breakdown of: 50-25-10-7-5-3 (approx.).

(Payouts from last year)

With 67 confirmed, that would be $1,340!!

1st Place - $670
2nd Place - $335
3rd Place - $135
4th Place - $95
5th Place - $65
Single Week highest pts - $40 

In

Irish pd 

Heehawks pd

Montana is da Man pd

Gopher pd

Buddahj 

Dcat

Shaft 

Borge007 pd

Xrunner pd

JoJotheWebtoedboy pd

Rob B

Luke B.

Nicole D.

theirish

Matt C. Pd

Shaft Pd

Medalofhonor pd 

Rileyrott pd 

Isleseeya

Last edited by a moderator:
1 week til wild card weekend is here. There are sombre on these boards who were in last year and always open to new folks. 

Bumping for anyone else wanting in on this contest as we're at the midweek point and games start Saturday. Pm me or post here. Just need an email address and I'll shoot you an invite. 

With tomorrow being Friday, the day before the fun starts, I'll bump this one final time to remind those who received invites to submit lineups and send their entry fee and give those who have been on the fence the chance to get in on this contest. $20, let's do this!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread