Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steelcityman

Kwiatkoski going forward

6 posts in this topic

I havent seen much of the Bears this year, is he now a starter?  Week 16, with ZBrown looking doubtful and Van Noy unknown, I need a LB.

Kwiatkoski seems to have a good matchup with potential to make a splash play.

Any reason not to use him week 16?  Like, is he back to a reserve role, or injured?

you dont have to be an A hole.  Hardly anyone every replies on the IDP assistant coach board.  I am soooo sorry that you had to view another post about the same topic.  I will never forgive myself for such an abuse of posting.  Lord, please save my soul.

Now, go back to your mom's basement.

2 hours ago, steelcityman said:

you dont have to be an A hole.  Hardly anyone every replies on the IDP assistant coach board.  I am soooo sorry that you had to view another post about the same topic.  I will never forgive myself for such an abuse of posting.  Lord, please save my soul.

Yes, this is exactly the attitude that will get the handful of posters who do regularly come in here to respond to your query.

I know pretty much everyone who comes in here also reads the idpac forum, but I don't recall seeing a Kwiatkowski question there.  Besides, conversation about his role going forward should fit well here...in the dedicated thread.

But yes, by all means disregard established board custom and mock someone for gently steering you toward ways to get a better response.

And start Urlacher.

7 hours ago, steelcityman said:

Stay classy dude.