What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kwiatkoski going forward (1 Viewer)

steelcityman

Footballguy
I havent seen much of the Bears this year, is he now a starter?  Week 16, with ZBrown looking doubtful and Van Noy unknown, I need a LB.

Kwiatkoski seems to have a good matchup with potential to make a splash play.

Any reason not to use him week 16?  Like, is he back to a reserve role, or injured?

you dont have to be an A hole.  Hardly anyone every replies on the IDP assistant coach board.  I am soooo sorry that you had to view another post about the same topic.  I will never forgive myself for such an abuse of posting.  Lord, please save my soul.

Now, go back to your mom's basement.

you dont have to be an A hole.  Hardly anyone every replies on the IDP assistant coach board.  I am soooo sorry that you had to view another post about the same topic.  I will never forgive myself for such an abuse of posting.  Lord, please save my soul.

Yes, this is exactly the attitude that will get the handful of posters who do regularly come in here to respond to your query.

I know pretty much everyone who comes in here also reads the idpac forum, but I don't recall seeing a Kwiatkowski question there.  Besides, conversation about his role going forward should fit well here...in the dedicated thread.

But yes, by all means disregard established board custom and mock someone for gently steering you toward ways to get a better response.

And start Urlacher.

Stay classy dude. 

Users who are viewing this thread