What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS in PPR this week? Championship! (1 Viewer)

NeverEnough

Footballguy
Looking for help in 2 PPR leagues please.

Roll with Rivers again or use Goff?

We start 3 WR & 1 flex. Right now, I have Landry, Evans & T. Hill in @ WR & A. Collins @ Flex. Would you play Diggs, Kupp or D. Westbrook over any of them?

Carolina DEF vs TB or Detroit DEF vs Bengals?

In the 2nd league:

Stafford or Goff?

Need to pick 2 of the following for flex: Mike Davis, E. Sanders, Kupp, K. Benjamin or Doctson

TIA & Happy Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
Westbrook over Evans on team 1 and carolina. Team 2 Stafford and cant believe you are playing for anything with that mess but Sanders and Doctson

Looking for help in 2 PPR leagues please.

Roll with Rivers again or use Goff?
Probably roll with Rivers but it’s a tough call. Really tough call. 

We start 3 WR & 1 flex. Right now, I have Landry, Evans & T. Hill in @ WR & A. Collins @ Flex. Would you play Diggs, Fuller, Kupp or D. Westbrook over any of them?
Stick with main 3. Hard to know what Dede’s targets will be. Maybe westbrion over Fuller depending on Lee’s status 

Carolina DEF vs TB or Detroit DEF vs Bengals?
Carolina for sure. TB lost Howard & DJax, and Brate is banged up.  Plus at home in cold weather and TB run game sucks, traveling & a warm weather team. I love the under on this game for betting purposes.

DET D isn’t as good as Carolina for one, & for another Bengals are at home & will likely score some points. Mixon back, opens up play action - roll with CAR

In the 2nd league:

Stafford or Goff?

Need to pick 2 of the following for flex: Mike Davis, E. Sanders, Kupp, K. Benjamin, Gillislee, Doctson or McGuire.

TIA & Happy Holidays!
I like Stafford here. Coin flip. But I’m more a fan of Stafford than most, so take it with a grain of salt. 

Flex: yeesh. Probably Doctson. If Kapri Bibbs is Washington’s run game, then expect a huge workload for Cousins. Doctson should eat.

1st team:  would roll with what you've got...but i'd play DET in a heartbeat.  CIN has packed it in and i'd pick any defense going up against them.

2nd team: Stafford, Benjamin, Cupp

Best of luck!

Rivers - he has a better matchup

I would stick with the starters you picked.

Hill, Evans, Landy, and Collins.  If something happens, and you have to replace one I'd pick Diggs, myself.

Panthers are #1 scoring defense over the last 4 weeks in my league, and have scored way more than the Lions, so I'd choose Panthers.

2nd league

Stafford over Goff

Yuk.  Davis and Kupp ,I guess.  Sanders and Benjamin were questionable last I heard, I don't think Sanders is supposed to play and just don't expect much from Doctson.

Best of luck!

See mine L. Murray or J. McKinnon? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread