What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB for the championship....Rivers, Foles or Keenum?? (1 Viewer)

highlander23

Footballguy
Coming into the championship at 12-1.....so I really don't want to blow this thing!!  I started the season with Aaron Rodgers (and had him last week) and I also had Carson Wentz for when Rodgers went down.  Now I have a 3-way choice of Philip Rivers, Nick Foles or Case Keenum.  This is a standard ESPN PPR league with 1pt/20yds, .1pt/completion, 4pts/TD, -2pts/INT, 1pt/300yd game, 2pts/400yd game.  Thanks for any input!

I think Rivers may be your safest bet.  Keenum is going to be in GB (single digit weather?), and there's the concern of whether PHI benches Foles if MIN loses (I personally don't think they will lose).  Rivers has the clearest path to a good game.

Best of luck!

i'm struggling with this one too, but only have Rivers and Keenum.  I doubt Philly benches starters, but Rivers and Keenum are your best bets.  Both have great matchups.  I think i'm going with Keenum.   good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread