What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Extremely last minute decisions at QB,RB,WR PPR (1 Viewer)

NinerDownUnder

Footballguy
Standard scoring PPR

Pick 1 QB from: Keenum vs Packers, Bortles vs Niners, Smith vs Dolphins

Pick 2 RB from: CJ Anderson vs Redskins, Perine vs Broncos, Williams vs Vikings, Ayaji vs Oakland

Pick 2 WR from : Tyreek vs Dolphins, Diggs vs Packers, Goodwin vs Jags, Cole vs Niners

Vikings game starts in an hour and a half so need to decide quickly.

Current leans: Keenum, CJ, Ayaji, Tyreek, Diggs

WHIR

I hate the Packers and think Keenum's gonna have a really strong game - but I've gotta go with Smith on this one.  

Don't start Perine - and I think the Vikings are going to run up the score and Williams isn't going to get much of a chance.  By attrition that leaves (gulp) Anderson and Ajayi.

Tyreek's a lock - Cole is my pick to click this week, but yo can't go wrong with Diggs.  

GOOD LUCK!!!

Standard scoring PPR

Pick 1 QB from: Keenum vs Packers, Bortles vs Niners, Smith vs Dolphins
Bortles or Smith. Hopefully you didn’t start Keenum.

Pick 2 RB from: CJ Anderson vs Redskins, Perine vs Broncos, Williams vs Vikings, Ayaji vs Oakland
Yeesh. Ajayi & CJA

Pick 2 WR from : Tyreek vs Dolphins, Diggs vs Packers, Goodwin vs Jags, Cole vs Niners
Diggs/Cole would have been my choices but not sure who you started already. 

Vikings game starts in an hour and a half so need to decide quickly.

Current leans: Keenum, CJ, Ayaji, Tyreek, Diggs

WHIR
Sorry I missed this last night. My answers were the same pregame. ;)  

Sorry for the delay.

Ended up starting Keenum, CJ, Ayaji, Hill and Diggs.

Keenum ended up being the worst option, but I still managed to win the league :D

Users who are viewing this thread