What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nipsey Sings Karaoke - Still The Same 06-04-20 (2 Viewers)

i'm about to go run a couple miles in -2 wind/chill conditions ... howzabout a lil' "Eye of the Tiger" for inspiration?

:popcorn:

Bucky86 said:
Damn. I missed this one.
Show 2 was not the triumph that show 1 was. I probably went back to the well too soon. And not a great idea to have it spur-of-the-moment on a holiday during the college football playoff. I appreciate all the love though and it was super fun.

I felt like this last 1/1/18 performance was more even than the first one. Feel like I'm getting better at the recording process, making the levels sound right. Still new to this.  Some gems in that show 2 set list though...Ordinary World, Don't Mess Around With Jim, The Suburbs all stand out for me. I don't want to ruin the shtick so I'm taking a short/medium hiatus. See you soon.

Hiatus over.

Taking requests via footballguys, reddit and email for tonight. Show should start near end of Pats-Titans. 70-80's anthems is wheelhouse but I'll do anything if I can sing it and can find the karaoke version on youtube. Don't be shy...what do you want to hear?

Hiatus over.

Taking requests via footballguys, reddit and email for tonight. Show should start near end of Pats-Titans. 70-80's anthems is wheelhouse but I'll do anything if I can sing it and can find the karaoke version on youtube. Don't be shy...what do you want to hear?
Who’s Johnny - DeBarge

I don't know it. Listening to it now. I think it would take me an hour to get the cadence. Can i do another Metallica?
You can do whatever you want...but that's one of my favorite Metallica tunes.

How about After the Gold Rush - Neil Young

Users who are viewing this thread