What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nipsey Sings Karaoke - Still The Same 06-04-20 (2 Viewers)

Keep in mind:

I'm sitting while singing these songs because I have no other choice

In front of a (really good) michrophone

with crappy speakers on either side of the microphone playing the youtube karaoke version

With an old comforter over my head to deaden the sound

Kind of drunk (ok really drunk)

I don't want to give out my real age but rhymes with 46

(sometimes) trying to sing songs I've never heard before

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind:

In front of a (really good) michrophone

with crappy speakers on either side of the microphone playing the youtube karaoke version

With an old comforter over my head to deaden the sound

Kind of drunk (ok really drunk)

I don't want to give out my real age but rhymes with 46

(sometimes) trying to sing songs I've never heard before
You’re doing great work in here. :thumbup:

I just finished a round of karaoke with my wife and friends ... your name was mentioned more than once! As I said before, we have the same range so I do quite a few of the saMe songs. Another great night of tunes man!

To be clear on this post...I'm of sound body. I meant I sit when I sing because I have no place to hang or stand to microphone. Thanks for your PM's.

Nipsey’s not around to do Karaoke anymore because he just couldn’t take the college basketball thread dissing his beloved Syracuse men’s basketball team anymore. 

Nipsey’s not around to do Karaoke anymore because he just couldn’t take the college basketball thread dissing his beloved Syracuse men’s basketball team anymore. 
College basketball season is over and his fans miss him.  I smell a reunion tour.

This is great. 

About 2 months ago I went to a 80s/90s throw back party with karaoke. After some liquid courage I stepped up to the mic and brought the house down with LL Cool J’s “ I’m Bad”. The crowd went absolutely crazy and there were exuberant high fives all around.

My buddy sent the video to me and it was a complete (WTF is train wreck emoticon?)

Hook - Blues Traveler

just take a deep breath before the last part...

Users who are viewing this thread