What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nipsey Sings Karaoke - Still The Same 06-04-20 (4 Viewers)

One of your Top Tier releases here. Really great.

As a Woods owner in a dyno since his rookie year, this hits me in a deep place ... luv it.

As a Davis owner and Titans fans since the Oiler's Luv Ya Blue, this brings me to tears ... *sob*

I really like the direction into the original content. Keep it up!

I’m in L.A. for the night and was going to request a city-related song, but it’s not like Memphis where there are thousands of great songs to choose from.  “Straight Outta Compton” seems like a stretch.  What am I missing?

I’m in L.A. for the night and was going to request a city-related song, but it’s not like Memphis where there are thousands of great songs to choose from.  “Straight Outta Compton” seems like a stretch.  What am I missing?
Where in LA? You just missed the choking smoke, at least in my neighborhood.

Where in LA? You just missed the choking smoke, at least in my neighborhood.
El Segundo.  Have to come here a couple more times in coming weeks (work), so there's always hope for more smoke!  Seriously am so happy thing have settled down here, not because of my visit but because all of that was getting insane.  We had horrendous fires for a few years of my WA existence (The General can testify to this, too), and the choking was real.  Sunsets were beautiful, though.

Nice!

@Nipsey @shuke

So I was watching the epic collaboration of "Black Water" - Nipsey (feat. Shuke) and was laughing and enjoying the sweet harmonies.

The wife asks what's up so I show her the vid. She just stares at me, but I can tell she's a fan (she also asked what was up with all the dolls on the shelves :lol:  ).

Anyways 10 minutes later she's in the kitchen humming "Mississippi moon gonna keep on shinin.."

Users who are viewing this thread