What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta at New Orleans (1 Viewer)

I thought Thomas was active? Just a decoy today? He out there??
He had a catch earlier.

Not sure he he has been on the field for every snap though. They have been using Zach Line and TEs a lot.

He was out there on the last play.

Brees and Ingram having issues with the hand off again. Lucky bounce on the fumble..

The error forces the Saints to go for the field goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it gets turned into a N.O. touchdown in the last 50 seconds of the half.     Brutal turn of events for Atlanta

Beasley tips the ball at the line. With the Saints backed up Brees couldn't roll out. He is kind of short making those tipped passes more of an issue if he can't roll out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lattimore tackling Jones before the ball gets there. No flag.

I wonder if this is why passing is down?

Seems like they aren't enforcing the no chuck rule as strictly as they were for awhile there.

Lattimore tackling Jones before the ball gets there. No flag.

I wonder if this is why passing is down?

Seems like they aren't enforcing the no chuck rule as strictly as they were for awhile there.
Agreed, such a blatant tackle, yet they'll call these random holding calls to bring plays back all the time?

There's make-up calls ... and then make-up games, like this one.

Think Coleman could've been let slide there.

Correctly the call stands because it wasn't irrefutable.   A memo that some other refs today didn't get.

Users who are viewing this thread