What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo at New England (2 Viewers)

What was up with all that handwaving by gronk. Looked like he was looking for a flag, dude wasn't even touched...p****

W-o-w.

The secondary makeover this last off-season has been nothing short of incredible. All 4 new starters have been tremendous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brady may be fighting Old Man Time to a draw, but he's not winning at this point.  First time in 15 years he's thrown an INT in five straight.

The Garoppolo trade is looking worse by the week.

Saw some "experts" suggest sitting Brandin Cooks for this game. Figured I had to start my "studs." First half regret is occurring. 

Is it just Brady? Is he smothered with coverage? Anybody see what's happening?

Saw some "experts" suggest sitting Brandin Cooks for this game. Figured I had to start my "studs." First half regret is occurring. 

Is it just Brady? Is he smothered with coverage? Anybody see what's happening?
Brady's accuracy has been off. Missed Cooks on a long one.

Whoa. Wow. 

And how was that not DPI on Gilmore the whole way? The clock still would have been too low, but come on.

So dumb. And of course the refs don't even explain why they overturned it. I have absolutely not idea how they had irrefutable evidence to overturn.

Patriots won’t actually beat anyone the rest of the year.  They’ll just let other teams self destruct and get the benefit of the refs calls.  

How the hell do you overturn that?    Again the refs have forgotten the conditions to overturn a call on the field

That one was not nearly as close at it looked---the angle from the back, where you see the toe drag, looks like a clear catch.  But the issue is he bobbled the ball---on the reverse angle, where you can see ball moving and the feet, it's clear the second foot had finished the drag and was back up and ball was still moving.  No possession.  Then the second foot touched down out of bounds.

Don't think this will be controversial once people really see the right replay, it was a close to no-brainer reversal in the end

Last edited by a moderator:
That was horrible.  Whoever is doing replays should be stripped of their job for not understanding what the rules are or what "indisputable" means. 

Sorry Bills fans, hope you overcome it.

Users who are viewing this thread