What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Dallas (1 Viewer)

How do you build a stadium like that and make it so the sun has such an effect on your product.  It's not like they didn't know that was going happen.

Every time I 'ever watched a cowboy game I wondered why the stadium was built that way....i bet they fix it before next year with all the complaints now.

Bringing attention to the salvation army is frowned upon by the NFL. Apparently the league only likes Charities it can profit from

100,000 people know they should hand the ball to Zeke.  Instead Cowboys call 3 straight passing plays and have 3rd and goal from outside the 20

So let's see...the O-Line can't pass protect to save their ####### lives w/o Smith in there...1st and Goal... yeah, let's not give it to the all-world RB. Why in the ####### world would they give the ball to guy who is 6-weeks fresher than everyone else in the game?!?

#### ME MAN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Jason Garrett on the list of coaches on the hot seat? Looks like he's peaked plateaued.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread