What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Miracles - Championship Edition (1 Viewer)

Moonshine

Footballguy
Alright y'all, Week 16 is almost complete, only one game to go. What do y'all need to bring home the 'ship?

Personally, I need to see Juju and Bell outscore Bryant by 19 to win my main league. Not feeling great about it.

Alright y'all, Week 16 is almost complete, only one game to go. What do y'all need to bring home the 'ship?

Personally, I need to see Juju and Bell outscore Bryant by 19 to win my main league. Not feeling great about it.
 If ppr that sounds like a lock. 

Good call, my apologies. All the talk of the Eagles "potentially" resting players led me to overlook that game.
They're resting players Wk 17 if at all, but that's a bit persnickety to point out.

I need Bell and JuJu to outscore Lynch and Z. Ertz by 22 points. I don't feel good about that. 

Hence miracle. Basically I need Bell to score 20, JuJu to score 20, and I need Ertz and Lynch to merely hit projections -- meaning, without touchdowns.

I need 150 and a touch from each and I need Houston to be competitive so that Pittsburgh doesn't sit on it, Potsie.  I need Savage to play, and Miller and Hopkins to be up-tempo and nuts.  

I need a lot of snow in Philadelphia.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Have Sean Davis (avg 14ppg) and Burton (avg 16ppg last 3 weeks) up by 21.3 against Bell (avg 25ppg) and Lechler (avg 27ppg)

1 tight game .  Here's Hopin'

Somehow faced gurley and am up 13.  I have martavis, Jared cook and Pitt def against ertz and Jeffery.  Feel pretty good but who knows.  

Somehow faced gurley and am up 13.  I have martavis, Jared cook and Pitt def against ertz and Jeffery.  Feel pretty good but who knows.  
Wow, surviving Gurley is pretty impressive. I like your odds, but you never know. Ertz and Jeffrey on a good night could absolutely go off.

Wow, surviving Gurley is pretty impressive. I like your odds, but you never know. Ertz and Jeffrey on a good night could absolutely go off.
Also, I think I just read Oakland is 32nd in defensive DVOA. Was I dreaming?  Pass rank 32, Overall rank 32, Weighted rank overall 26.  

Down by 23 points, non-PPR...my opponent is done with his players.

I have Jeffrey and Ajayi to go.  

Maybe.

Have Sean Davis (avg 14ppg) and Burton (avg 16ppg last 3 weeks) up by 21.3 against Bell (avg 25ppg) and Lechler (avg 27ppg)

1 tight game .  Here's Hopin'
And now I just lost 2 ppts in a post game correction.  Not looking good. Will not get the 2 pt correction on tackle by Dez until Thurs. Will not count.  DAMN

One league, up by 0.6 points my Bryant vs his Crabtree. :popcorn:

Other league I've wrapped it up with Hopkins, juju, Sean Davis and Karl Joseph left. 

Down by 22

opponet has Hopkins 

I have Bell, Ertz & Elliot 

Not sure how I feel. But it should be exciting. 

I need Foles, Ertz and Crabtree to outscore Ju-Ju by 10.6 points. I won't feel good about it until I see it happen.

Up 42 with Ben left vs. Bell, Nuk and Elliott.  Tantalizingly close to a back-to-back in main league, but not a cinch.

Need only two things, and I'm feeling like I have a great chance in both.

League #1 (10 teamer) standard -  I have a 37.88 point lead, + Big Ben and Jesse James vs. his DeAndre Hopkins and Jake Elliott.

League #2 (10 teamer) .25 ppr/ppt/ppc* - I have a 90.67 point lead, + Boswell  vs. his Big Ben and Jay Ajayi.

* = point per completion

There is a greater chance I lose in the second scenario, but still its a long shot. I never say never though.

Good luck everyone.  This is why we do this.

TZM

Need 36.1 from Bell and Ertz in half-PPR to overcome Gurley. Gotta say, it feels better rooting on two good players to bring me the championship than sweating the opponent being in a similar situation.

I'm up 18 w/ Hopkins and Bowman vs Bell, Ben, Cook, and an OAK LB. Not really liking my chances ATM

32 team league (separate conferences/2 player copies/balanced idp scoring)

I'm up 3.6 with Big Ben, Nelson Agholor, and Nicholas Morrow left.

Opponent has Lamar Miller, Eli Rogers, Sean Davis, Ronald Darby remaining.

Im not optimistic. Thought I had a good chance to win this game, opponent had lost Antonio Brown. My team crapped out though, either lowest score of year or second lowest.

Basically need Bell, Crabtree and Ertz to outscore Elliott by 40 (no PPR). So you're saying there's a chance....

One Championship virtually locked up - I am at 106.5 with Ertz (or Crabtree) and Khalil Mack left - the next closest team in our fatal three way is at 59.5 with Ajayi, Martavis Bryant and Karl Joseph remaining - and the other team is at 43.5 with Juju, Boswell, Brandon Graham and Navarro Bowman remaining.  Non traditional scoring/td heavy with .5 ppr, 3 pts at 100 combined yards and +1 for each addl 15 yards.

The other Championship I am PRAYING for a miracle.  Down 8, I have Martavis Bryant and Khalil Mack versus his Navarro Bowman.  So assuming I wash Navarro Bowman with my Khalil Mack - I need 9 from Martavis in a traditional 1 pt ppr league.    Based on projections for Mack and Bowman - I will need 11 out of Martavis Bryant for the win - not likely but possible.  1 td, 4 recpt for 20 yards would do it.  My opponent had Gurley so this would be a sweet upset (and I am the #2 seed versus the #1 seed making it even sweeter if said miracle occurs).

Non-PPR I got Gurley'd so I'm down 15 with Jeffery vs Crabtree and Agholor.  

CBS has me as a 9% chance to win.  That sounds about right.

-Ben, Crabtree, and Boswell down 27(PPR) vs Foles

-Need 37(PPR) from Leveon and Bryant to take down Gurley

-I got Juju and a 6 point lead vs Crabtree.

-I got Juju down 5 points(PPR) vs Houston's defense.

Got boned by the jags d, cam/olsen and Josh Gordon. 

Now I need Elliot to have a big night and hold a 5.9 point lead over Crabtree and ajayi. Don't like my chances.

At least I'll win my other league ( barring like 90 points from ajayi, Hopkins, agholor and cook with juju giving me a goose egg)

I need JuJu to do his AB impersonation  and go slap #### crazy for 40 and the title is mine!!

Down 48 with my Elliot, Philly D, Bell and JuJu vs his Boswell.

Christmas miracle requested.

Good luck guys!

I have Bell, Jake Elliott, Sean Davis and a 29 point lead

My opponent has Ben, JuJu, J James, and Mack.  

I like my chances, but I can see a world where Ben goes crazy against the Texans--hoping Road Ben shows up.

Non ppr. Down 2 points.

I have Bell.

He has Jeffrey and Ertz.

Site says he’s a 52% favorite. That seems about right.

thoughts?

So.....semi-final this week....championship next. PPR, down 22 points, he's got Hopkins early, I've got Elliott and Philly D late. Could use a little luck tonight. Either way it goes, I'm very happy to have had a successful year after going in thinking it would be a rough ride.

Merry Christmas! Good luck to all who need it today/tonight!!!

In one league, need Lamar not to outscore Elliott by more than 8.

In another, need Hopkins to not score 8.

So basically, I need the Texans offense to #### the bed in glorious fashion

Down 18.8 with bell going against his ertz (PPR)...basically hoping bell can have a good 30 point game and then hopefully ertz doesn't catch a TD or I'm probably toast

In a 4pt passing TD league, full PPR, I am down 30 points heading into today.  

He has Big Ben 

I have LeVeon and Ertz

So I'd say my chances are less than 10% right now.  I can see a scenario where Ertz matches Big Ben and LeVeon has a monster game but that is highly unlikely.  My team was solid this week but not much you can do when you are facing Gurley.  

Need Ben and Jeffrey to outscore Ajayi by 2+, should be good barring an early injury

Need Foles & Jeffrey < 40pts in PPR, this should be close

On the opposite end of the spectrum I'm hoping for NO Miracles.  Up 143.50 to 76.62, he has Hopkins and Pittsburgh defense and I have no players left.  In another I have 155.30 he has 71.30 and he has Hopkins, Bell, and Agholor and I have Foles.  Lastly, in another league I have 156.06 to his 114.96 and he has Bell and I have the Eagles kicker and defense.

Non-ppr: Down by 9 points, I have Foles, Hopkins, Eagles D/ST. He has Lynch and Ertz. Projections say I should win but I don't feel good about it.

Need Ben to throw all his TDs to Bryant. Need Bell to just to sit the bench. Need Hopkins to only get 80yds. Need Foles to throw 5 TDs to anyone other than Jeffery and Elliott to only kick XPs. Is that asking to much?

Users who are viewing this thread