What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If JJ Barea can play 10 years in the NBA then I can (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasysports1

Footballguy
I know I can make the NBA as the backup PG on the Knicks or the Nets. I could be a shorter Jeremy Lin.

I know I can shoot, pass, handle the basketball and defend as well as JJ Barea who is 5'9 and 175 lbs. I know it. You guys may read about this guy from NYC, undrafted, did not play college basketball making it to the NY Knicks or Brooklyn Nets. Then I will sign with the Cavs and help Lebron James win more championships. Anything positive is possible if you have the belief, work ethic and talent. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fantasysports1 is that 5’10” Asian kid who was an intern “on Wall Street” that lived with his mom and dad, had never even so much as been on a date but was asking about / insisting upon his chances of landing an Instagram model because of his $150k annual income (a large portion of which was admitted to have come from his mommy and daddy).

Known for deleting threads once they don’t go his way....  Was posting under  @Allstartosuperstar

Do the boards have to be flooded with all these awful threads? Somebody should delete this crap. 

Do the boards have to be flooded with all these awful threads? Somebody should delete this crap. 
Pretty sure the op will- seems to be what he does.

I hadn't noticed this guy before as I tend to stay in my usual threads. But I was drunk yesterday and ventured outside- saw a whole lot of them by this same guy. 

Pretty sure I asked in one of them if the OP was doing ok, as all of it seemed like a desperate cry for help of some kind- especially on Christmas. Still does, including the deletions. So I ask the same question again; Fantasysports1- are you ok? If you need help, please ask. Lots of good, caring and knowledgeable people here.

ETA... And btw, I don't expect this thread to exist the next time I check in here.

Pretty sure the op will- seems to be what he does.

I hadn't noticed this guy before as I tend to stay in my usual threads. But I was drunk yesterday and ventured outside- saw a whole lot of them by this same guy. 

Pretty sure I asked in one of them if the OP was doing ok, as all of it seemed like a desperate cry for help of some kind- especially on Christmas. Still does, including the deletions. So I ask the same question again; Fantasysports1- are you ok? If you need help, please ask. Lots of good, caring and knowledgeable people here.

ETA... And btw, I don't expect this thread to exist the next time I check in here.
Yep. If this isn't a trolling attempt, you can get help here. There are lots of caring people around.  

@Fantasysports1 is that 5’10” Asian kid who was an intern “on Wall Street” that lived with his mom and dad, had never even so much as been on a date but was asking about / insisting upon his chances of landing an Instagram model because of his $150k annual income (a large portion of which was admitted to have come from his mommy and daddy).

Known for deleting threads once they don’t go his way....  Was posting under  @Allstartosuperstar
New Em alias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread