AudibleAudie7

Fantasy Football Inquiries?

47 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Evidently because “my” lineups have Ryan and Wilson and Mahones. Stafford sub 10%

Right there with you.  Wilson and Julio are just about dead to me.  

The lineup Dodds gave out scored 125.  

15 in $27.70 out.  Hit on 8 50/50s and my $1 tourney lineup scored 137 to return $2.50

15 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

The lineup Dodds gave out scored 125.  

15 in $27.70 out.  Hit on 8 50/50s and my $1 tourney lineup scored 137 to return $2.50

Is this from his article or his blog? 

Well I didn't have time to change my lineup with Ben and Bell!! I had to be at work at 7 am this morning at the hospital and we are not allowed on the internet while working so I couldn't check the 90 minutes before the game to see what the status was.  I should have just changed the damn thing!  Oh well - I won $0.75!  LOLOLOLOL!!!

8 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Is this from his article or his blog? 

Blog

8 minutes ago, AudibleAudie7 said:

Well I didn't have time to change my lineup with Ben and Bell!! I had to be at work at 7 am this morning at the hospital and we are not allowed on the internet while working so I couldn't check the 90 minutes before the game to see what the status was.  I should have just changed the damn thing!  Oh well - I won $0.75!  LOLOLOLOL!!!

1. You shouldn't be playing if you can't be in front of the computer the hour prior to kickoff.  It's already a losing proposition by 10-16% and you're making it worse with habits like this.

This is NOT the norm for me! I usually AM in front of the computer all the way up to kickoff but today it just couldn't be helped so I'm not picking up bad habits - I know the risk I took not changing my lineup - so don't chastise me too much!  Gee...