What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Riding the pine week 17 (1 Viewer)

Blagar3lsu

Footballguy
Hello all,

Has anyone found any sort of comprehensive, updated list of teams/players likely to be benched (or miss) week 17?  If not, I'd be happy to get one going here.

Rams 

Chiefs

Eagles--right?

DeAndre Hopkins, likely

Big Ben, Lev Bell
Pederson said today Eagles starters will play but it'd be a shock if they played more than a half and I'm guessing it'll be less than that. So Foles, Ertz, Ajayi, Jeffery and Agholor are all bad options.

If Ben and Bell sit for the Steelers, it'd be pretty stupid for Juju and Bryant to play so I don't think either of them can be started.

Big question is Jacksonville and whether Marrone is serious about playing this like a usual game. Bortles, Fournette, Westbrook and Cole all good plays this week in my opinion if he's serious. LOVE the Jags passing game vs. Tennessee if they play like a normal game. 

Pederson said today Eagles starters will play but it'd be a shock if they played more than a half and I'm guessing it'll be less than that. So Foles, Ertz, Ajayi, Jeffery and Agholor are all bad options.

If Ben and Bell sit for the Steelers, it'd be pretty stupid for Juju and Bryant to play so I don't think either of them can be started.

Big question is Jacksonville and whether Marrone is serious about playing this like a usual game. Bortles, Fournette, Westbrook and Cole all good plays this week in my opinion if he's serious. LOVE the Jags passing game vs. Tennessee if they play like a normal game. 
Thanks for the reply.  As an LSU grad and fan, fournette is just never healthy for back to back games so they would be nuts to play him heavily.

I'll keep the list below updated as folks bring in recent, solid info. 

Rams-two words: Sean Manion

Chiefs

Eagles--per coach starters will play but probably not whole game.

DeAndre Hopkins, likely

Big Ben, Lev Bell

Jaguars-coach says "all in," but they cannot improve or worsen their current playoff seed.  

Evan Engram, janoris Jenkins, and Landon collins out

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread