What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Playoff League (2 Viewers)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
In

-OZ-

Bassnbrew

Stinkin Ref

Bro1ncos

Reaper

Maggot Brian

Crippler

BroncoFreak

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a busy week, but will sign up IF YOU Don't find enough to make the league. I would prefer to skip, but let me know if you wind up short one and I'll help.

In

-OZ-

Bassnbrew

Stinkin Ref

Bro1ncos

Reaper

Maggot Brian
So that's 8 with crippler and bronco freak.  :)

Do you want to take the reigns? I'm a bit busy at work today and will be in the hospital for my daughter's surgery tomorrow and Thursday.

So that's 8 with crippler and bronco freak.  :)

Do you want to take the reigns? I'm a bit busy at work today and will be in the hospital for my daughter's surgery tomorrow and Thursday.
I'll organize and keep the draft moving.  Maybe you can help update the website

Here are your random numbers:

70 61 20 72 98 57 51 17

Timestamp: 2018-01-03 14:57:33 UTC

-OZ- 70

Bassnbrew 61

Stinking Ref 20

Bro1ncos 72

Reaper 98

Maggot Brian 57

Crippler 51

BroncoFreak 17

1. Reaper

2. Bro1ncos

3. -OZ-

4. Bassnbrew

5. Maggot Brian

6. Crippler

7. Stinkin Ref

8. BroncoFreak

Rules reminder

Took the liberty to add a flex player. You'll start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE/QB (must be backup of your 1st QB selection), 1 K, and 1 D/ST. Scoring was imported from WSL1.

Here's the format:

A weekly draft with keepers and knockouts - 8 teams wild card weekend and divisional round, 4 teams championship round (top 4 scorers YTD), 2 teams super bowl (Top 2 championship scores), standard FBG survivor scoring and lineups, no reserves. You can keep 0, 1, or 2 players each week from the prior week. Your first kept player will be slotted as your round 7 draft pick. Your second kept player will be slotted as your round 8 draft pick.

Draft would be serpentine. WC weekend all draft spots would be picked randomly, but after that, teams would choose which spot they want - that order would be based on the prior week's scoring (so the high scorer would choose their slot first, etc.).

So after week 1, the top scorer will announce their keepers and their week 2 draft position. The 2nd high scorer will announce keepers and draft position next. Rinse and repeat.

Draft

The clock is off in MFL, we'll use this thread for accountability - so please post here and PM the next player.  
The rules and scoring (same scoring as WSL)
10 rounds of drafting
No trading of picks
No trading of players
No free agent pick ups
Serpentine drafting.
No submission of rosters.

You may use your flex position to take a second QB from the same team as your first drafted QB. Basically this means the person selecting Newton has the option to select Anderson in the last round as their flex. If both play, then you would get points for both.

I went to mfl to set this up but had difficulty this morning. I'll try again later today so we can transfer to the site.

Drafting shouldn't be overly difficult or time consuming, but let's keep this moving.

Thanks bass for getting this going.

I went to mfl to set this up but had difficulty this morning. I'll try again later today so we can transfer to the site.

Drafting shouldn't be overly difficult or time consuming, but let's keep this moving.

Thanks bass for getting this going.
Been lurking in the 10k thread.  Wishing your daughter the best!!!

1.4 Alvin Kamara 

Would have taken him at 1.1.
I gave strong thought to taking him over fournette. I just have a lot more confidence in Jacksonville winning this week than the Saints. 

But without a doubt in my mind, Gurley is the best player to take 1.01 in this format.

Maggot Brian and Crippler haven't looked at the PM yet.  I've asked Holloway to step in for Maggot Brain.  Looks like we might need another too.

Give me a minute to read the rules and understand and I'll make a pick.

1.5 K. Hunt RB 4 KCC

Sending PM to Crippler

Sent Ref a text.

But I should just make the pick for him since this pick is a lock.

Would have taken walker last round if Hall not there. Works out good because one is guaranteed to advance

Oops...oh well...roll the dice I advance

3.7 Le’Veon Bell RB PIT

4.02 Rob Gronkowski TE NE
Doesn't say it in the rules posted (that I see anyway) but we've never allowed drafting players from teams that aren't playing this week.

Users who are viewing this thread