What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Clinic (1 Viewer)

BigJohn

Footballguy
Looking for suggestions or advice. My dad has been in the hospital for a month now. His liver is failing and he’s being transferred up to the Cleveland Clinic. I know there are hotels close by but I was wondering if anyone here had any personal experience. 

TIA

Most of the hotels around Cleveland Clinic have "Clinic Rates". The 2 Intercontinental Hotels attached to the Clinic are nice and there is a new (opened in 2016) Holiday Inn 2 blocks from the Clinic.  When my father was there in 2012 I stayed at the Hampton Inn in downtown Cleveland (E 9th St). They had a Cleveland Clinic rate and it's about a 15 minute drive from the Clinic.

Edit: Quick Google search:

Hampton Inn $89 per night

Holiday Inn $99

Intercontinental $117 - $139

Last edited by a moderator:
The Clinic has bought up much of the property right around the campus but be careful outside of the immediate campus as it is (or was) a pretty rough area. My wife spent about ten days there back in 04 for open heart surgery. I would think the hotels immediately in that area would be good.

Your dad is going to receive world class care!

I have zero knowledge about Cleveland and/or its hotels--but I send you, your family. and your father my strongest prayers and best wishes.   

The Clinic has bought up much of the property right around the campus but be careful outside of the immediate campus as it is (or was) a pretty rough area. My wife spent about ten days there back in 04 for open heart surgery. I would think the hotels immediately in that area would be good.

Your dad is going to receive world class care!
East is fine. The other three directions - not so much. 

Good luck to your dad. I live in the  Cleveland area so may be able to help you out if you are looking for specific information. The hotels near the clinic or downtown should workout just fine. send me a PM if you want more detail!

AB

I would stay either right by the clinic or in one of the eastern suburbs like Beachwood. The location of the clinic is strange as there is no easy way to get there and you have to drive through some sketchy areas from the freeways. Sorry about your Dad, at least he will be getting the best care available. Cleveland is truly fortunate to have the health care we have in this area.

Users who are viewing this thread