What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers -- NFC Wild Card Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Whether fans of the Saints, Panthers, or any other NFL team, there's one thing I think we can all agree on ... that the Peyton Manning Nationwide commercials need to die in a fire.

Open letter to the Red Zone Network: Guys, seriously. Next year during wild-card and divisional weekends, have Scott Hanson continue to do his 7 hours of commercial-free football even though there's only one game airing at a time. During the extensive downtime, just show us the best plays from each regular-season week in order, or the best plays that originally got left on the cutting room floor, or whatever other NFL filler you can put your minds to.

I would gladly pay a month's subscription cost for each weekend.

Please. I'm begging you.

Open letter to the Red Zone Network: Guys, seriously. Next year during wild-card and divisional weekends, have Scott Hanson continue to do his 7 hours of commercial-free football even though there's only one game airing at a time. During the extensive downtime, just show us the best plays from each regular-season week in order, or the best plays that originally got left on the cutting room floor, or whatever other NFL filler you can put your minds to.

Please. I'm begging you.
I'm in

I made it! I survived the Buff/Jax game and I live to tell the tale. I come for spiritual healing. 

Please. I'm begging you.
:lmao:  I was just coming in to post this, although I had “Scott Hansen picking his nose” as a satisfactory filler during commercial breaks.

Scam running a lot. New Orleans needs to put some tape of super bowl 50 and make him pay for running. 

Saints give up the WR screen on 3rd and 11.

Nicely designed and timed play but the defense needs to do a better job against that.

Maybe we should have had a greater appreciation for all of the offensive scoring we got to witness last game...

Horrible ending for the Panthers on that drive

WR drops a TD then the kicker misses the FG

Deep pass on the money. :thumbup:

Tierod would have overthrown it. Bortles would have bounced it to him. Cam would have taken off running.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh Clawley tackling the receiver with the ball in the air.

They needed to call that.

Refs let the Saints get away with a ton of this stuff against Atlanta recently.

That looked like your college PI where the corner is blatant because it's only 15 yd in college 

Users who are viewing this thread