Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

5 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I think this is correct, back to back mentions for the first time, just after getting sample questions from Mueller.

Has there been any reporting into the actual content of the questions?

11 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

Has there been any reporting into the actual content of the questions?

No, I don’t think so. Link. Elsewhere Haberman suggested they were provided to simply show there were no perjury traps awaiting him.

57 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

& “hardened Democrats”

Where is he getting this language?

And what exactly is a "hardened Democrat"? Is Mueller a hardened Republican? Or just a Republican?

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Spent very little time with Andrew McCabe, but he never took notes when he was with me. I don’t believe he made memos except to help his own agenda, probably at a later date. Same with lying James Comey. Can we call them Fake Memos?

Um, Mr. President that is not what is meant by "contemporaneous notes" - those are done immediately after the fact to memorialize what was said in a meeting.

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

And what exactly is a "hardened Democrat"? Is Mueller a hardened Republican? Or just a Republican?

I have no idea. But I know that’s not in Orange Don’s lexicon.

2 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I have no idea. But I know that’s not in Orange Don’s lexicon.

It has to be in his lexicon, unless someone else wrote the tweet.

1 hour ago, Righetti said:

Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1)

3/18/18, 10:45 AM

Per pool, Trump has arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA.

This is Trump's 134th day at a Trump property as president and his 101st day at a Trump golf club as president.

Is it weird it’s that Trump only ever eats, stays, golfs, fundraises, vacations at a place emblazoned with his name?

They have his favorite human food. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

& “hardened Democrats”

Where is he getting this language?

Maybe the dems are getting a boner thinking about Trump impeachment 

15 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

What a horribly written article and the author never defines what he or she means by hardened.

Maybe it is like cooking eggs with Kamala Harris or Corey Booker being soft-boiled while Nancy Pelosi is of the hard boiled variety.

From McCabe's attorney:

Michael R. Bromwich‏ @mrbromwich 4h4 hours ago

We will not be responding to each childish, defamatory, disgusting & false tweet by the President. The whole truth will come out in due course. But the tweets confirm that he has corrupted the entire process that led to Mr. McCabe’s termination and has rendered it illegitimate.

• Like 1

A total WITCH HUNT with massive conflicts of interest!

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Is he describing the republicans on the House Intel Committee?

• Like 2

A credible source weighs in...

Julian Assange  ⏳‏ @TheRealJuIian 1h1 hour ago

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Why would anyone trust Andrew McCabe’s memos or notes? He was fired for leaking and lying. Sounds like a personal vendetta... Andrew McCabe is the swamp.

Nope Kurt, not a word...

Kurt Eichenwald‏ @kurteichenwald 32m32 minutes ago

I can't see his feed since he blocked me. Has @POTUS tweeted anything about the terrorists in the #AustinBombings? Or is he only raging about himself and what he sees on Fox?

If the second: Start being the president, @POTUS - president for us all, not for yourself.

54 minutes ago, squistion said:

A credible source weighs in...

Julian Assange

He was first in line on that one, sort of a tag tweet. Odd Jules would have an interest in whatever McCabe has to say.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

America, I regret to inform you your President is freaking out online again.

• Like 1

Um, didn't you end DACA?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 8m

The Democrats do not want to help DACA. Would be so easy to make a deal!

Edited by squistion

Donald Trump Jr. reportedly had affair with Danity Kane alum Aubrey O’Day after ‘Celebrity Apprentice’

Donald Trump Jr.’s marriage was reportedly rocky long before his wife Vanessa filed for divorce.

The President’s first born son had an affair with former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day after meeting on the set of “Celebrity Apprentice” in 2011, according to Us Weekly and Perez Hilton.

“When it started, they were very serious all of a sudden,” a source close to O’Day told Us Weekly.

“He told her it was over with his wife, that they were separated and he didn’t love her — all of that stuff … Aubrey fell for him hard. She thought they were going to be together for real.”

Edited by cosjobs

1 hour ago, cosjobs said:

Donald Trump Jr. reportedly had affair with Danity Kane alum Aubrey O’Day after ‘Celebrity Apprentice’

Donald Trump Jr.’s marriage was reportedly rocky long before his wife Vanessa filed for divorce.

The President’s first born son had an affair with former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day after meeting on the set of “Celebrity Apprentice” in 2011, according to Us Weekly and Perez Hilton.

“When it started, they were very serious all of a sudden,” a source close to O’Day told Us Weekly.

“He told her it was over with his wife, that they were separated and he didn’t love her — all of that stuff … Aubrey fell for him hard. She thought they were going to be together for real.”

Plant corn, you get corn. 

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Um, didn't you end DACA?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 8m

The Democrats do not want to help DACA. Would be so easy to make a deal!

They won't make a deal that includes bending over and getting nothing and they don't have to do anything right now since.

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear the Trump administration's appeal of a federal judge's ruling that requires the government to keep the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program going.

Under a lower court order that remains in effect, the Department of Homeland Security must continue to accept renewal applications from the roughly 700,000 young people who are currently enrolled in the program, known as DACA. The administration had intended to shut the program down by March 5, but that deadline is now largely meaningless.

In a brief order, the court said simply, "It is assumed the court of appeals will act expeditiously to decide this case."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/supreme-court-won-t-hear-daca-case-n851186

Edited by Mile High

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:21 PM, badmojo1006 said:

Maybe the dems are getting a boner thinking about Trump impeachment 

until they realized Pence would be president

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don't know of one Democrat who would not prefer Pence over Trump.

It's because in the democrat obsession/hysteria over Trump, they haven't thought that far. Pence is waaaaay to the right of Trump. In the realm of religious right wacko territory.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GROOT said:

It's because in the democrat obsession/hysteria over Trump, they haven't thought that far. Pence is waaaaay to the right of Trump. In the realm of religious right wacko territory.

You miss the point, we prefer Pence because we think Trump is mentally ill, irrational and will get us in a nuclear war. Pence's waaay right philosophy is preferable to that nutcase currently in the White House.

• Like 5

You miss the point, we prefer Pence because we think Trump is mentally ill, irrational and will get us in a nuclear war. Pence's waaay right philosophy is preferable to that nutcase currently in the White House.

Yeah I don’t know about that. You underestimate the deviousness of Pence who I am convinced took the job solely due to his belief that he could backdoor into the Presidency.

Pence has a likely more dangerous ideological platform in a much slicker package. Yes he is not as dumb as Trump and there may be less chaos, so perhaps Pence would be better for the nation as a whole, but certainly not for certain segments of the population.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gr00vus said:

Put me down as a liberal who'd rather have Trump as President than Pence.

Nah...I don't see Pence pushing his full on wacko conservative stuff...I think there is enough balance against that in congress (even with the GOP majority) and likely more that would stand up to him (seeing where things are going in recent elections) than they have been with Trump thus far.  And, if it came to Pence because of impeachment...his power would probably be pretty neutered as well with plenty looking to just keep the status quo until the term ends rather than push some radical agenda after an impeachment.

Now...would it be better for Trump to finish his full term rather than Pence to become President...have some success and then have to face him in a re-election?  Maybe?  But could a VP get re-elected like that after the boss was booted?

Not a word about the bombings in Austin, but let's talk about farmers.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m

Our Nation was founded by farmers. Our independence was won by farmers. And our continent was tamed by farmers. Our farmers always lead the way -- we are PROUD of them, and we are DELIVERING for them! #NationalAgricultureDay

Trump is being bashed on social media right now for tweeting about farmers instead of acknowledging the shooting in Maryland this morning or the bombing in Texas. 

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Our Nation was founded by farmers. Our independence was won by farmers. And our continent was tamed by farmers. Our farmers always lead the way -- we are PROUD of them, and we are DELIVERING for them! #NationalAgricultureDay

I have no problem with Trump sending out this tweet about farmers. They deserve it.   As for commenting on the Austin bombings, he's still holding out hope that the bomber is a Muslim or a Mexican or a black. Once that's confirmed, he'll have plenty to say. 

Edited by JuniorNB
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, GROOT said:

He's not just in the realm, he's the Lord Regent of religious right whacko territory.

15 hours ago, cosjobs said:

Huh.  Well, guess that ends the debate regarding the subject of the song "DJT" by Aubrey O'Day.

You can say it was all a ----ing fairytale
Or you can say it was real
But I need to know and you know

Whatever the truth is defines the reality of you and I forever
And I need to be able to define that before I can walk away
I thought it was forever at the time but maybe I was lying to myself
Is that what you want?
You want to believe that everything with me was a lie? A fantasy?
And you want to go back and live in the life that you had have forever?
I don't know, I couldn't do what I said I would do
So that answered the question for me
I'll always want you and always wonder about it
But it doesn't matter because I have to stay here
What made you stop believing in our world?
You know, I think probably the loss of the other world
I'm torn between two worlds both of which I wanted

I hate me for loving you, hate you for letting our love die
I hate me for, I hate me for, hate you for letting our love die

Tell me you love me, I need you to do that
No, you don't
Yeah I do, I need to know it before I walk away
No, that's exactly what's stopping you from walking away
No it wouldn't, that's exactly what would help me walk away
You know everything anyway
You're the only one who ever knew my heart
I have to move on, I need your help
I can't believe that this was all a lie
You have to tell me you love me
I don't 'cause you're a ----ing pain in my ---
Tell me you love me and I won't talk to you anymore
I'll leave you alone
Look, it doesn't matter, it can't matter
The truth will only kill us both
You have to say it once to yourself and to me and then I'll go
I love you
Talk to you later

Edited by Henry Ford

Trump is certainly not delivering for the farmers of California. The tariff on almonds that is likely to be imposed as retaliation for Trump’s stupid trade war is going to hurt them badly. 

2 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Trump is certainly not delivering for the farmers of California. The tariff on almonds that is likely to be imposed as retaliation for Trump’s stupid trade war is going to hurt them badly. 

I don't think he's helped any farmers yet.  His trade deals could really hurt a lot of people.

We are farmers, dum dah dum dum dum

• Like 3

1 hour ago, timschochet said:

Yep.  The backlash has the potential to totally bone the Central California farmers.  

It sucks because it will hurt our local economy.  I also have friends that are growers.  

On the other hand...Trump won Kern, Tulare, and Kings county.  And he lost Fresno county by 6%.  

No pun intended but you reap what you sow. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

You don't have to be lonely.

hold me

16 hours ago, squistion said:

You prefer Pence because Trump has triggered people out of their minds

1 hour ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

And if you plant ice you are going to harvest wind.

What if you plant wind?

Just now, GROOT said:

Its not like Trump/Pence is a choice between ice cream that never makes you fat or having your eyes devoured by flesh eating ants. They're both awful people who are/would be horrifically bad Presidents and really shouldn't have any role in government whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, GROOT said:

Keep swingin, buddy.

43 minutes ago, Hector Salamanca said:

Keep swingin, buddy.

Oh cmon, that's what Trump tells CNN

2 hours ago, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

Yep.  The backlash has the potential to totally bone the Central California farmers.  

It sucks because it will hurt our local economy.  I also have friends that are growers.  

On the other hand...Trump won Kern, Tulare, and Kings county.  And he lost Fresno county by 6%.  

No pun intended but you reap what you sow. 

Shocker

I for one am horrified by the thought of a Pence presidency.  And if he got caught up in this and had to resign or got impeached, I may be even more terrified by a Paul Ryan presidency.  And if he were somehow disqualified, I'd be downright sickened by an Orrin Hatch presidency.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, GROOT said:

Oh cmon, that's what Trump tells CNN

You must prefer CNN since you are independent and don't have a side.