Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

1 hour ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

Our great Patriot Farmers will be one of the biggest beneficiaries of what is happening now. Hopefully China will do us the honor of continuing to buy our great farm product, the best, but if not your Country will be making up the difference based on a very high China buy......

....This money will come from the massive Tariffs being paid to the United States for allowing China, and others, to do business with us. The Farmers have been “forgotten” for many years. Their time is now!

So like, zombies? 

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

China will be pumping money into their system and probably reducing interest rates, as always, in order to make up for the business they are, and will be, losing. If the Federal Reserve ever did a “match,” it would be game over, we win! In any event, China wants a deal!

I have so little faith in the negotiating prowess of our dear leader, words cannot express it. I'd resort to a mathematical term ("epsilon") but that would only be familiar to the nerdiest of nerds. It's really really small.

44 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

China will be pumping money into their system and probably reducing interest rates, as always, in order to make up for the business they are, and will be, losing. If the Federal Reserve ever did a “match,” it would be game over, we win! In any event, China wants a deal!

Starting to think his "plan" is straight out of Who Framed Roger Rabbit and he's trying to make them laugh themselves to death. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

The Dems are getting another beauty to join their group. Bill de Blasio of NYC, considered the worst mayor in the U.S., will supposedly be making an announcement for president today. He is a JOKE, but if you like high taxes & crime, he’s your man. NYC HATES HIM!

1 hour ago, squistion said:

The Dems are getting another beauty to join their group. Bill de Blasio of NYC, considered the worst mayor in the U.S., will supposedly be making an announcement for president today. He is a JOKE, but if you like high taxes & crime, he’s your man. NYC HATES HIM!

Didn't NYC re-elect de Blasio?

11 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

That's coming from a guy who got like 9% of the vote in NYC

• Thanks 1

NYC also hates Trump and he got to be President so de Blasio looks to be off to a solid start.

1 hour ago, Godsbrother said:

De Blasio is almost universally reviled. 

24 percent of New York state voters had a favorable opinion of the mayor, while 49 percent viewed him unfavorably, the Quinnipiac University poll found.

When De Blasio was touring Iowa, 25 people showed up to hear him speak. At least 60 came to protest him when he announced on GMA.

Personally, he's the worst type of politician, only based on rhetoric and not results. Perhaps the best example is that one of the key components to De Blasio's run was to fix the New York City Housing Authority. After spending billions of dollars, the NYCHA was so poorly managed that the Feds had to step in and provide oversight.

8 minutes ago, Gawain said:

When De Blasio was touring Iowa, 25 people showed up to hear him speak. At least 60 came to protest him when he announced on GMA.

Personally, he's the worst type of politician, only based on rhetoric and not results. Perhaps the best example is that one of the key components to De Blasio's run was to fix the New York City Housing Authority. After spending billions of dollars, the NYCHA was so poorly managed that the Feds had to step in and provide oversight.

So you’re saying he has a chance? ;)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gawain said:

I know nothing of him so thanks for the info.   

4 hours ago, squistion said:

Trump continues to be an embarrassment on top of his intellectual failings. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Osaurus said:

So you’re saying he has a chance? ;)

He's saying it should be dead even between him and Trump.

• Like 1

“If you like high taxes and you like crime you can vote for him but most people aren’t into that”

:lmao:

has to be the greatest tweet while aboard Air Force One

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

2h

The Democrats now realize that there is a National Emergency at the Border and that, if we work together, it can be immediately fixed. We need Democrat votes and all will be well!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

2h

Border Patrol is apprehending record numbers of people at the Southern Border. The bad “hombres,” of which there are many, are being detained & will be sent home. Those which we release under the ridiculous Catch & Telease loophole, are being registered and will be removed later!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

All people that are illegally coming into the United States now will be removed from our Country at a later date as we build up our removal forces and as the laws are changed. Please do not make yourselves too comfortable, you will be leaving soon!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

Will the Democrats give our Country a badly needed immigration win before the election? Good chance!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

“What happened is that Donald Trump won. Down goes Comey.”

@foxandfriends

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

New Fox Poll: 58% of people say that the FBI broke the law in investigating Donald J. Trump.

@foxandfriends

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics. A really bad situation. TREASON means long jail sentences, and this was TREASON!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

34m

Will Jerry Nadler ever look into the fact that Crooked Hillary deleted and acid washed 33,000 emails AFTER getting a most powerful demand notice for them from Congress?

It’s probably only funny to me, but when I see these incoherent tweet storms, I picture an alternate version of the intro to the cartoon Adventure Time where it swirls through the White House showing all the various cast of characters and ends with Trump as the Ice King fist bumping Stephen Miller as Gunter

17 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

New Fox Poll: 58% of people say that the FBI broke the law in investigating Donald J. Trump.

@foxandfriends

Not sure I’d be pumping up that only 58% of a Fox News poll believe that.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

34m

Will Jerry Nadler ever look into the fact that Crooked Hillary deleted and acid washed 33,000 emails AFTER getting a most powerful demand notice for them from Congress?

I wonder what the actual amount of times he's randomly asked this on Twitter over the last 3 years.

40? 50? 600?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Almost three years into your Presidency,  you need another slogan 

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?

Wait, didn't Obama tell you not to hire Flynn?

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?

Yep. And let’s not forget that even after Trump was informed that Flynn had lied to Pence (supposedly) , the President waited nearly 3 weeks before firing Flynn, and did so only after the news broke publicly. But he immediately fired the woman who told him the news. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Trump sounds like my 80 year old grandmother did before dementia completely took over her brain.  Constantly repeating the same garbage, paranoid and constant lies.  I remember how long it took for that switch but once it happened it was quick and eye opening.  There's a ton of reasons I hope that Trump isn't reelected but one of the main ones is I don't want to reach that stage where our President is a full bore crazy person.

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, squistion said:

Wait, Trump didn't do a background check on Flynn? Or he did and just didn't care?

52 minutes ago, squistion said:

I'd like at least just one of any of the following:

a. Gary Johnson supporter

2. DJT supporter

♡. Anti-liberal

to justify this flat out lie. Please.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, squistion said:

From the Twitters:

Sally Yates - Flynn is trouble. Don’t hire him.

Barack Obama - Flynn is trouble. Don’t hire him.

James Comey - Flynn is trouble. Don’t hire him.

The cashier at Target - Flynn is trouble. Don’t hire him.

Donald Trump - WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT FLYNN?!?!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Nervous about the return of “bad hombres” at the border. :gang1:

On 5/14/2019 at 7:33 AM, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

Our great Patriot Farmers will be one of the biggest beneficiaries of what is happening now. Hopefully China will do us the honor of continuing to buy our great farm product, the best, but if not your Country will be making up the difference based on a very high China buy......

....This money will come from the massive Tariffs being paid to the United States for allowing China, and others, to do business with us. The Farmers have been “forgotten” for many years. Their time is now!

Heard an Ag economy expert from the National Farmers Union ( estimated around 65 years old) say he did not expect the damage done in regards of being a reliable source of Ag commodities to recover to where it was before this trade war in his lifetime. The problem with this knot head President is that he thinks  he can insult and jerk people and countries around and that it won’t have  serious repercussions long term. 

2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Really been playing all the hits the past 24 hours

Gearing up for 2020

14 hours ago, squistion said:

From the Twitters:

I predict 2/4 are indicted in the coming months.

It is fascinating to watch you people fall for the same #### over and over and over. Trump tweets something, the deranged and guilty parties lose their mind on social media and CNN, the masses slurp it up like good little sheep, then the facts come out and Trump was playing you the entire time.

Remember when you were losing your minds over the "wiretapping" tweet.

How foolish you look now, how foolish you will look tomorrow.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

It is fascinating to watch you people fall for the same #### over and over and over. Trump tweets something, the deranged and guilty parties lose their mind on social media and CNN, the masses slurp it up like good little sheep, then the facts come out and Trump was playing you the entire time.

So, here it is. DJT flat out lies on Twitter, you defend him by deflection. Let me know when any single one of your ridiculous prognostications come true. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

Not that you’ll read this but if you do just so you know that Trump was warned was based on testimony by Hope Hicks, Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon.

• Like 1

I'm sure DJT just misunderstood all those people. He thought they were telling him to hire Flynn. So he did. Or, could it be that simply because Obama warned him not to, he did anyway. Because he's petty.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

Someone looks foolish alright. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:
On 5/17/2019 at 8:41 AM, squistion said:

From the Twitters:

:blackdot:

None of the people in bold will be indicted. But I'm sure many would actually relish the opportunity to disclose ALL of the times that they warned Trump about something, which Trump then ignored.

10 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

It is fascinating to watch you people fall for the same #### over and over and over.

Indeed. :lol:

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Bozeman Bruiser said:

Trump and the Cashier at Target?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 3

Bozeman Bruiser said:

There are 5 people listed, and one of them is the President. Edited by Joe Summer
  • Like 1

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

Courts & Dems in Congress, neither of which have a clue, are trying to FORCE migrants into our Country! OUR COUNTRY IS FULL, OUR DETENTION CENTERS, HOSPITALS & SCHOOLS ARE PACKED. Crazy!