Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

Recommended Posts

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

As most people know, and for those who would like to know, I am strongly Pro-Life, with the three exceptions - Rape, Incest and protecting the Life of the mother - the same position taken by Ronald Reagan. We have come very far in the last two years with 105 wonderful new.....

....Federal Judges (many more to come), two great new Supreme Court Justices, the Mexico City Policy, and a whole new & positive attitude about the Right to Life. The Radical Left, with late term abortion (and worse), is imploding on this issue. We must stick together and Win....

....for Life in 2020. If we are foolish and do not stay UNITED as one, all of our hard fought gains for Life can, and will, rapidly disappear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

As most people know, and for those who would like to know, I am strongly Pro-Life, with the three exceptions - Rape, Incest and protecting the Life of the mother - the same position taken by Ronald Reagan. We have come very far in the last two years with 105 wonderful new.....

....Federal Judges (many more to come), two great new Supreme Court Justices, the Mexico City Policy, and a whole new & positive attitude about the Right to Life. The Radical Left, with late term abortion (and worse), is imploding on this issue. We must stick together and Win....

....for Life in 2020. If we are foolish and do not stay UNITED as one, all of our hard fought gains for Life can, and will, rapidly disappear!

I’ve wondered if all these new laws was coordinated by Trump and team or if he just “lucked” in to it.  I put lucked in quotes because I really don’t know how that plays out in the battleground states.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

2h

For all of the Fake News Sunday Political Shows, whose bias & dishonesty is greater than ever seen in our Country before, please inform your viewers that our Economy is setting records, with more people employed today than at any time in U.S. history, our Military, which....

....was a depleted disaster, will soon be stronger than ever before, our Vets are finally being taken care of and now have Choice, our Courts will have 145 great new Judges, and 2 Supreme Court Justices, got rid of the disastrous Individual Mandate & will protect Pre-Existing....

....Conditions, drug prices down for first time in 51 years (& soon will drop much further), Right to Try, protecting your 2nd Amendment, big Tax & Reg Cuts, 3.2 GDP, Strong Foreign Policy, & much much more that nobody else would have been able to do. Our Country is doing GREAT!

Edited by Mile High

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

Watched some of the Fake News Political Shows this morning and continue to be amazed at how every question is asked in the most negative way. The Mainstream Media should be ashamed of itself - But the good news is that the USA is wise to your game of dishonesty and deception!

 

Oh, the irony.

Edited by squistion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

False reporting yesterday. “There are no plans to send migrants to Northern or Coastal Border facilities, including Florida.”

@FoxNews

Not by airplanes or any other way. Our Country is FULL, will not, and can not, take you in!

2:15 PM · May 19, 2019

 

So he was lying when he said just a few days.

 

Trump says US is already sending migrants to sanctuary cities

By Nikki Carvajal, CNN

Updated at 10:26 AM ET, Sun April 28, 2019.

President Donald Trump said on Saturday night that the United States is now sending undocumented migrants to sanctuary cities.

"Now we're sending many of them to sanctuary cities, thank you very much," he told a crowd in Green Bay, Wisconsin. "They ain't too happy about it. I'm proud to tell you that was actually my sick idea."

On Friday in a speech to the National Rifle Association, he said the US is "forced to release" undocumented migrants into the country and that "we give them (sanctuary cities) as many as they can handle."

Edited by Mile High

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Hard to believe that

@FoxNews

is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people.....

....who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance...fascinating biography.” Gee, he never speaks well of me - I like Mike Wallace better...and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Hard to believe that

@FoxNews

is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people.....

....who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance...fascinating biography.” Gee, he never speaks well of me - I like Mike Wallace better...and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!

Trump is scared ####less of ever having to be on stage debating Mayor Pete.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Trump is scared ####less of ever having to be on stage debating Mayor Pete.

Poor widdle DJT, Chris Wallace never says anything nice about him. He thinks calling Wallace "Alfred E. Newman" and taunting that he "will never be President!" via social media is a great way to act.

I'm tired of all this pettiness from this mentally unstable individual.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Poor widdle DJT, Chris Wallace never says anything nice about him. He thinks calling Wallace "Alfred E. Newman" and taunting that he "will never be President!" via social media is a great way to act.

I'm tired of all this pettiness from this mentally unstable individual.

He’s a POS human being who we elected President - not much more to say.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Poor widdle DJT, Chris Wallace never says anything nice about him. He thinks calling Wallace "Alfred E. Newman" and taunting that he "will never be President!" via social media is a great way to act.

I'm tired of all this pettiness from this mentally unstable individual.

I assume that was actually directed at Pete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

I’ve wondered if all these new laws was coordinated by Trump and team or if he just “lucked” in to it.  I put lucked in quotes because I really don’t know how that plays out in the battleground states.

According to an article in The FAILING NY Times today, it really isn’t that much of a coordinated effort across states.  However, a lot of the groups within states seem to have been re-energized by the republican federal control and the aggressive efforts to get all these conservative judges in place (which is something that was coordinated)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Great News, farmers! Trump lifted his aluminum and steel tariffs on Canada & Mexico so they lifted their retaliatory farming tariffs! Everything goes back to the way it was before Trump was president! Thanks Donald!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Starting Monday, our great Farmers can begin doing business again with Mexico and Canada. They have both taken the tariff penalties off of your great agricultural product. Please be sure that you are treated fairly. Any complaints should immediately go to

@SecretarySonny

Perdue!

Edited by Mile High
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mile High said:

 Great News, farmers! Trump lifted his aluminum and steel tariffs on Canada & Mexico so they lifted their retaliatory farming tariffs! Everything goes back to the way it was before Trump was president! Thanks Donald!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Starting Monday, our great Farmers can begin doing business again with Mexico and Canada. They have both taken the tariff penalties off of your great agricultural product. Please be sure that you are treated fairly. Any complaints should immediately go to

@SecretarySonny

Perdue!

Boy only a great negotiator could accomplish something like this!  Thanks President T!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 14m14 minutes ago

Looks like Bernie Sanders is history. Sleepy Joe Biden is pulling ahead and think about it, I’m only here because of Sleepy Joe and the man who took him off the 1% trash heap, President O! China wants Sleepy Joe BADLY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 14m14 minutes ago

Looks like Bernie Sanders is history. Sleepy Joe Biden is pulling ahead and think about it, I’m only here because of Sleepy Joe and the man who took him off the 1% trash heap, President O! China wants Sleepy Joe BADLY

Trump is really pathetic 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 14m14 minutes ago

Looks like Bernie Sanders is history. Sleepy Joe Biden is pulling ahead and think about it, I’m only here because of Sleepy Joe and the man who took him off the 1% trash heap, President O! China wants Sleepy Joe BADLY

As badly as Russia wanted you, Mr. President?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump



@realDonaldTrump

Hard to believe that

@FoxNews

is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people.....

....who got them there.


Response from Brit Hume of Fox News: "Say this for Buttigieg. He’s willing to be questioned by Chris Wallace, something you’ve barely done since you’ve been president."
  • Like 3
  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

@realDonaldTrump

Hard to believe that

@FoxNews

is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people.....

....who got them there.

Gotta laugh at Trump getting pissy because Fox is interviewing a member of the opposing party.   Just shows you how our president feels about the 1st Amendment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also like the “Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him”.  Umm it’s what a lot of people call him.   Many people are saying it actually.  And for real, not just the made up ones on Trump’s head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.