Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, whoknew said:

This is such a weird tweet storm. He's happy for Eddie Gallagher but mad at the prosecutors for losing the case?

It's almost like he's insane.  PM me when he starts accusing chestnuts of being lazy. 

Edited by 2Squirrels1Nut
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

14 hours ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Dammit people, get it right.  It's (word}, not (word).  

Mistaking } for ) on a regular keyboard is near impossible without consciously doing it.  On an iphone keyboard, it's even more impossible.  I don't understand how he got there.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Really bad news! The Baltimore house of Elijah Cummings was robbed. Too bad!

5 minutes ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

How many times would Trump have been banned from this site if he posted here?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IvanKaramazov said:

9 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

He would have more alia than @TannerBoyle

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

This is just so f'd up on so many levels.

Stay classy, America.

:doh:

38 minutes ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

There is no low he won't stoop to. 

1 hour ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Even worse news: The Washington D.C. house of the President of the United States has been robbed of its dignity. 

• Like 5
  • Laughing 1

I think he's sad his BFF is making him look bad. :lmao: 

PWETTYYYYYY PLEEEAAAASSEEEEEE!!! KIMMY! Remember the good times we've had!?!?!?!!? COMEEEE BAAACCCCK!!!!!!! ILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANNT!!!!!!

@realDonaldTrump

Kim Jong Un and North Korea tested 3 short range missiles over the last number of days. These missiles tests are not a violation of our signed Singapore agreement, nor was there discussion of short range missiles when we shook hands. There may be a United Nations violation, but..

.....Chairman Kim does not want to disappoint me with a violation of trust, there is far too much for North Korea to gain - the potential as a Country, under Kim Jong Un’s leadership, is unlimited. Also, there is far too much to lose. I may be wrong, but I believe that......

....Chariman Kim has a great and beautiful vision for his country, and only the United States, with me as President, can make that vision come true. He will do the right thing because he is far too smart not to, and he does not want to disappoint his friend, President Trump!

• Laughing 3
  • Sad 1

:lmao: 

WE WILL BE RESPECTED AGAIN! 

• Laughing 1

Let's just all have a chuckle and imagine what Fox News would be saying if Obama or Hillary called Kim Jong Un their "friend".

• Laughing 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Skoo said:

Let's just all have a chuckle and imagine what Fox News would be saying if Obama or Hillary called Kim Jong Un their "friend".

"At least he's trying"

/theusualsuspects

Just now, Skoo said:

It was a joke, Trump didn’t say that, it’s not a big deal, it’s  Obama’s fault, what about emails? Uranium One, why wouldn’t he be friends while he tries to negotiate? It would be much much worse if Hillary had won. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skoo said:

@realDonaldTrump

Kim Jong Un and North Korea tested 3 short range missiles over the last number of days. These missiles tests are not a violation of our signed Singapore agreement, nor was there discussion of short range missiles when we shook hands. There may be a United Nations violation, but..

.....Chairman Kim does not want to disappoint me with a violation of trust, there is far too much for North Korea to gain - the potential as a Country, under Kim Jong Un’s leadership, is unlimited. Also, there is far too much to lose. I may be wrong, but I believe that......

....Chariman Kim has a great and beautiful vision for his country, and only the United States, with me as President, can make that vision come true. He will do the right thing because he is far too smart not to, and he does not want to disappoint his friend, President Trump!

Dear Kim:

Do you like me?

[ } Yes

[ } No

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 9

2 hours ago, Slapdash said:

There is no low he won't stoop to. 

Well there is always tomorrow.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, msommer said:

How many AR-15s did he fire while defending his property? I've been told that's how you do it

I thought all the Democratic elites had walls and armed guards around their houses. 

Posted (edited)

Natasha Bertrand replied

DonaldJTrumpJr appears to no longer follow

@#####(front fart)Tornado

. (This bot cannot tell if this was an unfollow, suspension or block.)

9:30 AM · Aug 2, 2019·Trump Track

Edited by Bucky86
  • Like 1

❤️ the “i didn’t mention short range missles” schtick.

That’s GOLD.

39 minutes ago, Skoo said:

@realDonaldTrump

Yeah, that's a pretty pathetic and embarrassing tweet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Nikki Haley

@NikkiHaley

Replying to

@realDonaldTrump

This is so unnecessary.

Just now, Sinn Fein said:

Nikki Haley

@NikkiHaley

Replying to

@realDonaldTrump

This is so unnecessary.

Typical strong rebuke from the rest of the GOP :rolleyes: 

• Like 7

Far as I can tell there’s no mention of any rockets/missiles (short, medium, or long range) mentioned in the Singapore Agreement

• Laughing 1

Trump is afraid to ask KJU to the Prom because he knows KJU will string him along until KJU finds a better date

19 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Nikki Haley

@NikkiHaley

Replying to

@realDonaldTrump

This is so unnecessary.

Whoa! CALM DOWN Haley!

• Laughing 1

4 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

Whoa! CALM DOWN Haley!

Actually, I like it.  Sure, it's subdued, but it is a public rebuke at least.  it's kind of condescending to the Donald, too, which is great.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Can you imagine if Neville Chamberlain had had access to Twitter? 

Edited by timschochet
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, Skoo said:

@realDonaldTrump

Human Rights Watch World Report 2019: North Korea.

North Korea remains one of the world’s most repressive states. In his seventh year in power, Kim Jong-un—who serves as chairman of the States Affairs Commission and head of the ruling Workers’ Party of Korea—continues to exercise almost total political control. The government restricts all civil and political liberties, including freedom of expression, assembly, association, and religion. It also prohibits all organized political opposition, independent media, civil society, and trade unions.

The government routinely uses arbitrary arrest and punishment of crimes, torture in custody, and executions to maintain fear and control over the population. The government and security agencies systematically extract forced, unpaid labor from its citizens— including women, children, detainees, and prisoners—to build infrastructure, implement projects, and carry out activities and events extolling the ruling Kim family and the Workers’ Party of Korea (WPK).

The government continued its tight restrictions on unauthorized cross-border travel to China, collaborated with Chinese authorities to capture and return North Korean refugees, and punished North Koreans making contact with the outside world. The government fails to protect or promote the rights of numerous at-risk groups, including women, children, and people with disabilities.

Rights of Women, Other At-Risk Groups

Women in North Korea suffer a range of sexual and gender-based abuses, in addition to facing violations of their rights common to the rest of the population. These include rape and other sexual violence and torture in detention facilities, sexual exploitation, or forced marriage of North Korean women in China, and sexual and gender-based violence and discrimination....

Forced Labor

The government uses forced labor from ordinary citizens, including children, to control its people and sustain its economy. A significant majority of North Koreans must perform unpaid labor at some point in their lives....

1 hour ago, Skoo said:

@realDonaldTrump

when he called him little rocket man many people here said he was instigating WW3

• Like 1

Just now, HellToupee said:

when he called him little rocket man many people here said he was instigating WW3

Whats funny here...he did poke at him and escalated tensions back then.

He has since gotten close to him and praises a brutal dictator giving up things for nothing in return and refuses to call out the true issues with NK.

14 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Can you imagine if Neville Chamberlain had had access to Twitter? 

Dear friend Adolf didn’t mention NOT invading Poland in his handshake agreement with me. 

• Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Nikki Haley just ripped Trump’s post about Cummings “this is so unnecessary.” 

:lol: no

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Nikki Haley just ripped Trump’s post about Cummings “this is so unnecessary.” 

Ripped???

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, tri-man 47 said:

The government restricts all civil and political liberties, including freedom of expression, assembly, association, and religion. It also prohibits all organized political opposition, independent media, civil society, and trade unions.

This sounds like something our President would be in favor of.

Edited by Godsbrother
  • Sad 1

@realdonaldtrump A$AP Rocky released from prison and on his way home to the United States from Sweden. It was a Rocky Week, get home ASAP A$AP!

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Just now, Dan Lambskin said:

@realdonaldtrump A$AP Rocky released from prison and on his way home to the United States from Sweden. It was a Rocky Week, get home ASAP A$AP!

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

:lol:

It's the top headline at FoxNews.com, too.

Posted (edited)

I don't understand why Nikki Haley is getting dunked on here.  At least she actually said something while the other spineless folks sit on their hands.  Oh, and she gave the rolleyes too.  YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE THE ROLLEYES IN HER TWEET. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hugh Jass

3 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Ahh the puns...he probably did a W like chuckle at himself for those.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I don't understand why Nikki Haley is getting dunked on here.  At least she actually said something while the other spineless folks sit on their hands.  Oh, and she gave the rolleyes too.  YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE THE ROLLEYES IN HER TWEET. :rolleyes:

Because they all say things but never actually do anything.

30 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

More reason for the African American community to embrace Donald 

• Like 2