Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

23 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Wonder why there is dozens less old tweets being posted in this thread than the one HT started.

It's not as fun when you don't have someone stomping up and down and having a conniption fit.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

“House votes on controversial FISA ACT today.” This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?

:mellow:

What is with the question mark?

58 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 19m19 minutes ago

With that being said, I have personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office

and today’s vote is about foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land. We need it! Get smart!

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1 1h1 hour ago

More than 90-minutes later, Trump walks back his tweet contradicting the W.H. position on FISA.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1 1h1 hour ago

More than 90-minutes later, Trump walks back his tweet contradicting the W.H. position on FISA.

Schiff: “In light of the irresponsible and inherently contradictory messages coming out of the W.H. today, I would recommend that we withdraw consideration of the [FISA] bill... to get a clear statement from the admin about their position on the bill.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attacks-fisa-white-house-pass-warrant-702-2018-1

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Schiff: “In light of the irresponsible and inherently contradictory messages coming out of the W.H. today, I would recommend that we withdraw consideration of the [FISA] bill... to get a clear statement from the admin about their position on the bill.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attacks-fisa-white-house-pass-warrant-702-2018-1

John T. Bennett‏Verified account @BennettJohnT 4m4 minutes ago

.@NancyPelosi asked @SpeakerRyan to pull #FISA bill after Trump’s tweets, per source; vote still scheduled, however

1 hour ago, squistion said:

With that being said, I have personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office

and today’s vote is about foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land. We need it! Get smart!

Rick Wilson‏Verified account @TheRickWilson 1h1 hour ago

That awkward interval between your dumb tweet and the staff-directed cleanup tweet where a million MAGA-minions have to suddenly change course AGAIN.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

Rick Wilson‏Verified account @TheRickWilson 1h1 hour ago

That awkward interval between your dumb tweet and the staff-directed cleanup tweet where a million MAGA-minions have to suddenly change course AGAIN.

How many were thrown for a loop on which talking point to trot out there?

1 hour ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Wonder why there is dozens less old tweets being posted in this thread than the one HT started.

Should we re-post all the old tweets?  I'd be happy to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

It is unclear how Trump “personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office,” since the bill’s author, House Intelligence Committe Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), stripped the major changes to unmasking procedures from the measure before presenting it for a vote by the full House. 

-Washinton Post

I love how in his desperation to prove how stable-geniusy he is he just keeps digging the hole deeper. So perfectly Trumpian.

• Like 1

Brian Krassenstein ?‏ @krassenstein 50m50 minutes ago

This Morning Trump Tweeted a video saying that his Tax Cuts caused Walmart to raise their US Minimum wage and provide bonuses of up to $1,000 to employees.

Also Today, Walmart closed 29 Sam's Club stores, employing approx 5,075 people.

These employees got 0 days notice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bananafish said:

House Intelligence Committe Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), stripped the major changes to unmasking procedures from the measure before presenting it for a vote by the full House. 

Almost as though the whole unmasking fiasco was a big stupid ruse.

• Like 3

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Almost as though the whole unmasking fiasco was a big stupid ruse.

Good luck convincing people of that...

:mellow:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Thank you Adam Levine, The Federalist, in interview on @foxandfriends “Donald Trump is the greatest President our Country has ever seen.”

I guess she is not sneaky any more...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Democrat Dianne Feinstein should never have released secret committee testimony to the public without authorization. Very disrespectful to committee members and possibly illegal. She blamed her poor decision on the fact she had a cold - a first!

Tweeting late tonight. Might have trouble sleeping for some reason...

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 14m

The Democrats seem intent on having people and drugs pour into our country from the Southern Border, risking thousands of lives in the process. It is my duty to protect the lives and safety of all Americans. We must build a Great Wall, think Merit and end Lottery & Chain. USA!

Trump canceled an international trip to celebrate an embassy opening with our closest ally because the new embassy is in the wrong location

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 32m

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

33 minutes ago, squistion said:

Trump canceled an international trip to celebrate an embassy opening with our closest ally because the new embassy is in the wrong location

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

Liar. That deal was done under GWB

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

"@GriffinTimothy: @realDonaldTrump I bet ur great in bed" True!

8:20 AM - 25 Jan 2015

7 hours ago, squistion said:

Trump knew there were huge protests planned and he is hated even more in there than he is here. He's too much of a coward to go there. 

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

1/12/18, 8:48 AM

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!

1/12/18, 7:50 AM

Sadly, Democrats want to stop paying our troops and government workers in order to give a sweetheart deal, not a fair deal, for DACA. Take care of our Military, and our Country, FIRST!

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!

He did say it, according to Democrats AND Republicans who were there. And I don't think it would matter if there were recordings- he would still deny it. After all, he's been going around denying the Access Hollywood tape.

Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed, knowledge dropper?

3 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Or, alternatively, don't burn all of your credibility on Day One by telling Sean Spicer to lie about inaugural crowd sizes :shrug:

2 minutes ago, timschochet said:

He did say it, according to Democrats AND Republicans who were there. And I don't think it would matter if there were recordings- he would still deny it. After all, he's been going around denying the Access Hollywood tape.

Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed, knowledge dropper?

If he denies it and the only “proof “  is from people out to get him and a tabloid, then I give our President the benefit of the doubt.  

Edited by knowledge dropper

1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

If he denies it and the “only” proof is from people out to get him and a tabloid, then I give our President the benefit of the doubt.  

Why shouldn't you? He's proven to be a man of high integrity in the past.

Oh and LOL at the Washington Post being described as a "tabloid." BTW, it was also confirmed by Fox News.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

If he denies it and the only “proof “  is from people out to get him and a tabloid, then I give our President the benefit of the doubt.  

His new BFF was at the meeting. Lindsay Graham. Believe me, if it wasn't true, Graham would stop kissing Trump's ### long enough to tell the press. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

Liar. That deal was done under GWB

He canceled because he was mad people would protest...then lied and blamed it in Obama...and even his excise was a lie inside of a lie.

Just another day of the Trump admin where lies are natural.

38 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Republicans and Democrats have corroborated what was said.  Trump is lying once again.

30 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Hard to given his history:

Ari Berman‏ @AriBerman 12h12 hours ago

Trump's racism pre-####hole comment:

1. Wouldn't rent to black people

2. Vilified Central Park 5

3. Called Nazis "very fine people"

4. Said 3-5 million voted illegally

5. Banned Muslims from US

6. Called Mexicans rapists, murderers

7. Said 1st black president not citizen

35 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Sadly, Democrats want to stop paying our troops and government workers in order to give a sweetheart deal, not a fair deal, for DACA. Take care of our Military, and our Country, FIRST!

He knows that a government shutdown an they likely pass a bill (like they did in 2013) to continue military pay, right?

and that Republicans have control of Congress so blaming any shutbdown in the Democrats is also a lie.

Yet...he gets his 32% to believe anything he says.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Hard to given his history:

Ari Berman‏ @AriBerman 12h12 hours ago

Trump's racism pre-####hole comment:

1. Wouldn't rent to black people

2. Vilified Central Park 5

3. Called Nazis "very fine people"

4. Said 3-5 million voted illegally

5. Banned Muslims from US

6. Called Mexicans rapists, murderers

7. Said 1st black president not citizen

Very incomplete list there IMO

Durbin goes on the record, says Trump “said things which were hate-filled, vile, and racist... I've seen the comments in the press. I've not read one of them that's inaccurate.”

Mike Puccinelli‏ @MPuccinelliCBS2 26m26 minutes ago

Sen. Durbin on Trump comments. Was in the room. Calls racist language heartbreaking. @cbschicago

https://twitter.com/MPuccinelliCBS2/status/9518205414883

9 hours ago, squistion said:

So where was the embassy being built when he scheduled the trip and how did they manage to change the location that fast?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, apalmer said:

So where was the embassy being built when he scheduled the trip and how did they manage to change the location that fast?

That Obama deep state is strong man.

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

David Frum‏ @davidfrum 1h1 hour ago

You have his word on it.

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Trump complaining about people not wanting to pay workers..... that's rich

• Like 1

11 hours ago, squistion said:

Matt Lee‏ @APDiploWriter 11h11 hours ago

This is factually incorrect. Decision to move embassy was made in 2008. And, Grosvenor Square site had numerous uncorrectable security issues.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

This is factually incorrect. Decision to move embassy was made in 2008. And, Grosvenor Square site had numerous uncorrectable security issues.

Will Trump make it to lie #3000 before his one year anniversary? He seems to be trying.

In Fire and Fury, Michael Wolff said Trump has this habit of repeating himself within a short time frame and saying the exact same thing...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

The Democrats are all talk and no action. They are doing nothing to fix DACA. Great opportunity missed. Too bad!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

I don’t believe the Democrats really want to see a deal on DACA. They are all talk and no action. This is the time but, day by day, they are blowing the one great opportunity they have. Too bad

Edited by squistion

23 hours ago, squistion said:

Was this before or after Obama started Hurricane Katrina?

Kurt Eichenwald‏ @kurteichenwald 36m36 minutes ago

Unreal. @potus instantly tweets about whatever he hears on Fox&Friends, or to proclaim he is a stable genius and the greatest, but when an ACTUAL presidential situation arises, when he could use twitter to IMMEDIATELY tell Hawaii there was no incoming nuke, he just kept golfing.

Edited by squistion

Trump now says Wolff, like Bannon, is “mentally deranged”

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago

So much Fake News is being reported. They don’t even try to get it right, or correct it when they are wrong.

They promote the Fake Book of a mentally deranged author, who knowingly writes false information.

The Mainstream Media is crazed that WE won the election!

Edited by squistion