Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

37 minutes ago, Kal El said:

When did the change happen that people who say or use the word truth(or a translation thereof, which veritas is, I believe) are often the biggest liars?

About the same time that "stable genius" and "unmatched wisdom" started meaning "unhinged lunatic" and "stupidity".

7 hours ago, cosjobs said:

they are the ones that did the Planned Parenthood hit job a few years ago that was completely discredited

There is something mentally wrong with people who dedicate themselves to going so far to distort reality in order to trick people into seeing things the way they want.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sorry Donald you're a little late with this tweet.  Nancy already beat you to the punch.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Nancy Pelosi needs help fast! There is either something wrong with her “upstairs,” or she just plain doesn’t like our great Country. She had a total meltdown in the White House today. It was very sad to watch. Pray for her, she is a very sick person!

6:00 PM · Oct 16, 2019

7 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Sorry Donald you're a little late with this tweet.  Nancy already beat you to the punch.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Nancy Pelosi needs help fast! There is either something wrong with her “upstairs,” or she just plain doesn’t like our great Country. She had a total meltdown in the White House today. It was very sad to watch. Pray for her, she is a very sick person!

https://twitter.com/nelsonwendella/status/1184622155994161152?s=21

Yes, indeed, I was asking myself that this morning.  :coffee:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4mn

“What has happened here with the Anthony Wiener laptop, the Server, all of the Emails between Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton, the deleted Clinton Emails - what is going on?” @LouDobbs Joe D & Victoria T!

Hey look at that squirrel over there!!!!

There is no squirrel.

37 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yes, indeed, I was asking myself that this morning.  :coffee:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4mn

“What has happened here with the Anthony Wiener laptop, the Server, all of the Emails between Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton, the deleted Clinton Emails - what is going on?” @LouDobbs Joe D & Victoria T!

Apparently someone just wrote a book that mentions this. 

James B. Stewart's new book Deep State: Trump, the FBI, and the Rule of Law

1 minute ago, [scooter] said:

"Pray for her" is such a blatant and cynical appeal to his Christian base.

Actually it’s probably meant to be an ironic joke, because Pelosi often says she prays for the President. 

1 minute ago, timschochet said:

Actually it’s probably meant to be an ironic joke, because Pelosi often says she prays for the President. 

She said it today and clarified she wasn’t talking about his mental health but that she didn’t know if he was physically able to hear the truth.

10 hours ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

No puppet!  You're the puppet!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I swear we have a spoiled 8-year old brat in the Oval Office.   

1 hour ago, apalmer said:

No puppet!  You're the puppet!

lol this is the exact comparison I went with last night.

He's just completely void of creativity.

I had a meltdown?

YOU had a meltdown! So THERE!

He's now arguing with himself.  22 hours ago, he posted the results of a Rasmussen poll in which he was at 50% and said THANK YOU!  WORKING HARD! 

Two hours ago he retweeted himself and shook his fist at the sky that the numbers would be higher if not for the Fake News and Phony Witch Hunt!

10 minutes ago, ClownCausedChaos2 said:

He's now arguing with himself.  22 hours ago, he posted the results of a Rasmussen poll in which he was at 50% and said THANK YOU!  WORKING HARD! 

Two hours ago he retweeted himself and shook his fist at the sky that the numbers would be higher if not for the Fake News and Phony Witch Hunt!

He has the attention span of a 4 year old with ADD. He can't remember what he said or did 5 minutes before.

Or maybe he is Guy Pearce in Memento 

Wasn't just a few days ago he was saving millions of lives?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

23m

Think of how many lives we saved in Syria and Turkey by getting a ceasefire yesterday. Thousands and thousands, and maybe many more!

7 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Wasn't just a few days ago he was saving millions of lives?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

23m

Think of how many lives we saved in Syria and Turkey by getting a ceasefire yesterday. Thousands and thousands, and maybe many more!

Wait...he is trying to pat himself on the back for a ceasefire, that wasn't a ceasefire...and Turkey is still bombing away?

Congrats GOP...you elected and support the equivalent of the Iraqi Information Minister.

• Laughing 1

Just now, Kal El said:

What are the odds that this either doesn't happen there at all, or that it backfires spectacularly on Trump?

80% backfires but Trump turns it around stating ...  it is the "cool thing to do!  wear bug bites for your country! MAGA!"    Soon the RNC flunkies like McConnell, and Graham will have bites all over their face stating how cool it is and to be a true patriot you need to wear bug bites! MAGA!  RNC rallys will start stomping on effigy's of Orkin exterminators.  

Where can you get the best bug bites  you ask?   Well Doral Trump of course!   USA! USA! USA! 

But, I could be wrong. 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:24 PM, SHIZNITTTT said:

80% backfires but Trump turns it around stating ...  it is the "cool thing to do!  wear bug bites for your country! MAGA!"    Soon the RNC flunkies like McConnell, and Graham will have bites all over their face stating how cool it is and to be a true patriot you need to wear bug bites! MAGA!  RNC rallys will start stomping on effigy's of Orkin exterminators.  

Where can you get the best bug bites  you ask?   Well Doral Trump of course!   USA! USA! USA! 

But, I could be wrong. 

sounds plausible

:violin:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

I thought I was doing something very good for our Country by using Trump National Doral, in Miami, for hosting the G-7 Leaders. It is big, grand, on hundreds of acres, next to MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, has tremendous ballrooms & meeting rooms, and each delegation would have...

.....its own 50 to 70 unit building. Would set up better than other alternatives. I announced that I would be willing to do it at NO PROFIT or, if legally permissible, at ZERO COST to the USA. But, as usual, the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners went CRAZY!

....Therefore, based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020. We will begin the search for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately. Thank you!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

I thought I was doing something very good for our Country by using Trump National Doral, in Miami, for hosting the G-7 Leaders. It is big, grand, on hundreds of acres, next to MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, has tremendous ballrooms & meeting rooms, and each delegation would have...

.....its own 50 to 70 unit building. Would set up better than other alternatives. I announced that I would be willing to do it at NO PROFIT or, if legally permissible, at ZERO COST to the USA. But, as usual, the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners went CRAZY!

....Therefore, based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020. We will begin the search for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately. Thank you!

He's just trolling now. He had to know picking his own property to host an international summit after getting a whistle blown on his attempts to undermine his own intelligence agencies and then outright asking other nations for the exact same thing on live TV was going to look poorly, and then he could attempt(failing, but there was an attempt) to paint his opponents in a bad light for daring to call him out on his corruption.

• Like 1

Did we get a new Secretary of Defense?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

33m

Mark Esperanto, Secretary of Defense, “The ceasefire is holding up very nicely. There are some minor skirmishes that have ended quickly. New areas being resettled with the Kurds.” USA soldiers are not in combat or ceasefire zones. We have secured the Oil. Bringing soldiers home!

21 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

33m

Mark Esperanto, Secretary of Defense, “The ceasefire is holding up very nicely. There are some minor skirmishes that have ended quickly. New areas being resettled with the Kurds.” USA soldiers are not in combat or ceasefire zones. We have secured the Oil. Bringing soldiers home!

Two observations.

1) The Secretary of Defense gets replaced about as often as the linens at Doral.

2)Telling that "oil" gets the odd capitalization treatment in the tweet. I would have gone with "Soldiers" if I was in the habit of capitalizing words for the hell of it.  Had two cracks at it and whiffed.

35 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

33m

:wall:

Handy Dandy Trump Translation Guide:

Mark Esperanto = Mark Esper

Tim Apple = Tim Cook

Mike Pounce = Mike Pence

Mike Bolton = John Bolton

Betanyahu = Netanyahu

Ron Ryan = Paul Ryan

Steve McCarthy = Kevin McCarthy

Marillyn Lockheed = Marillyn Hewson

Adam Schitt = Adam Schiff

Melanie = Melania

Oranges = origins

Covfefe = coffee

Donald Trump = Donald Trump

• Laughing 1

54 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

33m

Is there a word for the private fantasy world Trump is living in? I mean besides Denial, of course. 

I’m quite behind on foreign policy, especially that of the ME and our military involvement, but what’s this bit about securing the oil?  I’ve somehow missed that angle in the recent Syria/Turkey/Kurds reporting and have been under the impression (wrongly maybe) that we try our best to distance ourselves from the whole doing it for the oil belief?

32 minutes ago, TheMagus said:

What in blazes is he talking about? Is he trying to steal Syria's oil?

Who is he referring to when he says "we" have secured the oil? I thought "our" forces weren't involved?

17 hours ago, squistion said:

Irrational hostility? No, legitimate hostility you thief. 

6 hours ago, [scooter] said:

Who is he referring to when he says "we" have secured the oil? I thought "our" forces weren't involved?

The mouse in his pocket?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Censure (at least) Corrupt Adam Schiff! After what he got caught doing, any pol who does not so vote cannot be honest....are you listening Dems?

Are we listening? 

:no: :coffee:

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Censure (at least) Corrupt Adam Schiff! After what he got caught doing, any pol who does not so vote cannot be honest....are you listening Dems?

Are we listening? 

:no: :coffee:

Censure for what?  Does Trump really want to talk about censure?  

On 10/19/2019 at 11:49 PM, Kal El said:

He's just trolling now. He had to know picking his own property to host an international summit after getting a whistle blown on his attempts to undermine his own intelligence agencies and then outright asking other nations for the exact same thing on live TV was going to look poorly, and then he could attempt(failing, but there was an attempt) to paint his opponents in a bad light for daring to call him out on his corruption.

Absolutely he knew damn well the optics of this were bad.  It was just one more deflection and opportunity to show him as a victim of the mean old Democrats and media.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:49 PM, Kal El said:

It’s interesting to me to contemplate what it means if he doesn’t know right from wrong on issues like this.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It’s interesting to me to contemplate what it means if he doesn’t know right from wrong on issues like this.

He's used to just bullying his way through everything.  This one obviously sticks out as corrupt and a violation of the constitution. I"m sure it was only because 100% of his inner circle was saying not to do it, which probably almost never happens.

9 hours ago, squistion said:

Apparently they weren't. 

The House has voted to kill the Republican resolution to condemn and censure Chairman Schiff.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/466776-house-rejects-gop-measure-censuring-schiff

• Laughing 1

54 minutes ago, squistion said:

Apparently they weren't. 

The House has voted to kill the Republican resolution to condemn and censure Chairman Schiff.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/466776-house-rejects-gop-measure-censuring-schiff

It's honestly sad how quickly Republicans will immediately toe the line for Trump, despite his efforts to rip the nation apart. 

• Love 1

Trying to divert attention I guess.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

So some day, if a Democrat becomes President and the Republicans win the House, even by a tiny margin, they can impeach the President, without due process or fairness or any legal rights. All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here - a lynching. But we will WIN!

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

So some day, if a Democrat becomes President and the Republicans win the House, even by a tiny margin, they can impeach the President, without due process or fairness or any legal rights. All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here - a lynching. But we will WIN!

Another day...another email of false propaganda that his supporters will believe without even trying to understand the facts.

21 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Isn't part of due process complying with subpoenas?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, The Z Machine said:

lynching, eh?

Just another thoughtful use of a historical reference by President Trump. 

• Like 1