Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Radical Left Dems and LameStream Media are just trying to make it hard for Republicans and me to win in 2020. The new Impeachment Hoax is already turning against them!

I wish he would have tweeted The @Radical LarryDems.  :kicksrock:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

The Amazon Washington Post and three lowlife reporters, Matt Zapotosky, Josh Dawsey, and Carol Leonnig, wrote another Fake News story, without any sources (pure fiction), about Bill Barr & myself. We both deny this story, which they knew before they wrote it. A garbage newspaper!

Has Barr publicly denied this?  

Edited by beef

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

The Amazon Washington Post and three lowlife reporters, Matt Zapotosky, Josh Dawsey, and Carol Leonnig, wrote another Fake News story, without any sources (pure fiction), about Bill Barr & myself. We both deny this story, which they knew before they wrote it. A garbage newspaper!

Did Barr deny this and I missed it?

Because the alternative is that Trump didn't ask and... we'll, turnip trucks, born yesterday, just off the boat, etc.

1 hour ago, joffer said:

i guess i'm happy he's that bored.

As the saying goes "Being President of the United States is the hardest job in the world because you are bored 24 hours a day". 

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

Nice. Bet death threats against the three will greatly increase

54 minutes ago, squistion said:

It was just explained to me that for next weeks Fake Hearing (trial) in the House, as they interview Never Trumpers and others, I get NO LAWYER & NO DUE PROCESS. It is a Pelosi, Schiff, Scam against the Republican Party and me. This Witch Hunt should not be allowed to proceed!

Maybe next you can have someone explain to you that next week's hearings are part of an investigation, not a trial and you aren't a part of them...unless, of course, you'd like to testify under oath, in which case I'm sure they'll be happy to work you in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dinsy Ejotuz said:

Did Barr deny this and I missed it?

Because the alternative is that Trump didn't ask and... we'll, turnip trucks, born yesterday, just off the boat, etc.

Mr Barr is very much implicated in this mess. He's busy instigating the Dems and the Russian stuff to have been bothered looking into this extortion of a foreign country. He is walking on thin ice and isn't about to draw even more attention to himself and his crooked ways. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

I will be announcing the winners of the #MAGACHALLENGE and inviting them to the @WhiteHouse to meet with me and perform. Good luck!

In case anyone is wondering what the #MAGACHALLENGE is, it is a contest where people submit rap videos with the winners going to the WH to meet Trump and perform.  :mellow:  No word yet on whether Trump gets to select the finalists. 

I don't dare say more or offer my commentary but for those who would like to see an interesting and often humorous discussion, #MAGACHALLENGE is the top trending hashtag on Twitter. (I would suggest no one post any Tweets from that hashtag that would violate current forum rules).

https://twitter.com/hashtag/MAGACHALLENGE?src=tren&data_id=tweet%3A1192879802988056578

1 hour ago, squistion said:

I will be announcing the winners of the #MAGACHALLENGE and inviting them to the @WhiteHouse to meet with me and perform. Good luck!

In case anyone is wondering what the #MAGACHALLENGE is, it is a contest where people submit rap videos with the winners going to the WH to meet Trump and perform.  :mellow:  No word yet on whether Trump gets to select the finalists. 

I don't dare say more or offer my commentary but for those who would like to see an interesting and often humorous discussion, #MAGACHALLENGE is the top trending hashtag on Twitter. (I would suggest no one post any Tweets from that hashtag that would violate current forum rules).

https://twitter.com/hashtag/MAGACHALLENGE?src=tren&data_id=tweet%3A1192879802988056578

Doesn't matter.  Trump never follows up with with having winners announced or giving them their prizes.

11 minutes ago, apalmer said:

Doesn't matter.  Trump never follows up with with having winners announced or giving them their prizes.

So many things I could say about this challenge. So many suspensions I could get.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

2 hours ago, Kal El said:

So many things I could say about this challenge. So many suspensions I could get.

Welcome to the dark side.  :ph34r:

6 hours ago, squistion said:

Don't know who he voted for but this guy needs to come out of retirement

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ClownCausedChaos2 said:

I'm pretty sure I could take an educated guess.

Did you record this before or after the walk jump?

• Laughing 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

Just finished reading my son Donald’s just out new book, “Triggered.” It is really good! He, along with many of us, was very unfairly treated. But we all fight back, and we always win!

Yes, indeed, Don Jr. has been sooo unfairly treated in his life. :violin:

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Just finished reading my son Donald’s just out new book, “Triggered.” It is really good! He, along with many of us, was very unfairly treated. But we all fight back, and we always win!

"We always win!" (except, of course, when we lose in places like the SDNY Courts).

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Boo hoo, it's so hard being rich! How ever will we be treated fairly by the masses who actually work for a living?

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Just finished reading my son Donald’s just out new book...

This is the least believable thing he has said or tweeted, and that is saying something.

• Like 3
  • Laughing 3

Very good book

• Laughing 1

This Tweet was posted with a picture of Trump with a caption "50% Approval Rating" and the words "THANK YOU! #MAGA" 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

But the Witch Hunt continues. After 3 years of relentless attacks against the Republican Party & me, the Do Nothing Dems are losers for America!

• Thanks 1

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!

• Love 1
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, Kal El said:

Boo hoo, it's so hard being rich! How ever will we be treated fairly by the masses who actually work for a living?

This attitude is so wrong

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Very good book

I guess. If you are fan of fiction.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 42m42 minutes ago

I recommend that Nervous Nancy Pelosi (who backed up Schiff’s lie), Shifty Adam Schiff, Sleepy Joe Biden, the Whistleblower (who miraculously disappeared after I released the transcript of the call), the 2nd Whistleblower (who also disappeared), & the I.G., be part of the list!

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

....Whatever happened to the so-called “informer” to Whistleblower #1? Seems to have disappeared after I released the Transcript of the call. Shouldn’t he be on the list to testify? Witch Hunt!

Um, Donald, he doesn't need to testify. Others who actually heard the telephone call as you made it have verified the Whistleblower's account of what was said. Whistleblower's testimony would be superfluous. 

95% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Thank you! #MAGA #KAG2020

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The man has had everything handed to him his whole life, including his father giving him a million dollars. He has zero right or reason to complain about unfair treatment from anybody.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!

I'll take "Things women have said in the past 25 years" for 400, Alex.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

It may be, but don’t you think it’s an understandable sentiment for a person to have when a speaker born into significant wealth claims to have been treated unfairly? 

On 11/6/2019 at 9:22 AM, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Stock Markets (all three) hit another ALL TIME & HISTORIC HIGH yesterday! You are sooo lucky to have me as your President (just kidding!). Spend your money well!

What in the actual ####?

30 minutes ago, pecorino said:

This is the least believable thing he has said or tweeted, and that is saying something.

Seriously, per Rex Tillerson said Trump "doesn't like to read, doesn't read briefing reports."

He appears to have attention span issues. So does anyone actually believe he ever reads a book, even if it is one by his son?

19 minutes ago, HellToupee said:
2 hours ago, Kal El said:

I gotta say though - when JR said that touring Arlington National Cemetery reminded him of the sacrifices he and his family have made - I think he brings a little of the scorn on himself.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

I recommend that Nervous Nancy Pelosi (who backed up Schiff’s lie), Shifty Adam Schiff, Sleepy Joe Biden, the Whistleblower (who miraculously disappeared after I released the transcript of the call), the 2nd Whistleblower (who also disappeared), & the I.G., be part of the list!

I'm usually pretty numb to the act by now but every once and awhile I see something  like this rudimentary, middle school level,  weak bully crap and realize it is originating from our President, the Commander in Chief, and I shudder at what we've become. Dang. I want better. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, kwille said:

I'm usually pretty numb to the act by now but every once and awhile I see something  like this rudimentary, middle school level,  weak bully crap and realize it is originating from our President, the Commander in Chief, and I shudder at what we've become. Dang. I want better. 

Same. I wonder who lets him get away with infantile name calling, then I remember he fired everyone who didn't fall in line with his demands. We have a dictator in office now, who is upset that he can't be an actual dictator.

• Like 2

So....the whistleblower is Jesus?
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2

1 hour ago, Sinn Fein said:

I gotta say though - when JR said that touring Arlington National Cemetery reminded him of the sacrifices he and his family have made - I think he brings a little of the scorn on himself.

A little?

• Like 1

Call me skeptical, I’m thinking he didn’t really read the book.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kwille said:

Constantly tweeting crap like this, playing golf, watching cable news...he’s really working so hard to make this country better.   

95% Approval Rating in the Republican Party. Thank you! #MAGA #KAG2020

Just another lie. 

The commander-in-chief still enjoys the approval of most Republicans, but satisfaction with his performance in office among the GOP dropped from a "career-high" 87 percent in July to 74 percent at the end of October, the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll has found.

Link

• Like 1

Seriously, per Rex Tillerson said Trump "doesn't like to read, doesn't read briefing reports."

He appears to have attention span issues. So does anyone actually believe he ever reads a book, even if it is one by his son?

Remember when he was said to have a book with Hitler's speeches? It was never an issue that he read them all the time, just that the book was on his table....

Lee Zeldin‏ @RepLeeZeldin Nov 7

It appears Ambassador Yovanovitch did not accurately answer this question I asked her during her “impeachment inquiry” deposition under oath. https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1192617974164668416 …

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago

A terrible lie. How can she do such a thing?

How indeed could she lie...he says without any sense of irony.

:mellow: A deepstater?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago

“He is not a Whistleblower. He is a deepstater. Let the President do the job he was elected to do.” @JudgeJeanine

10 hours ago, squistion said:

“He is not a Whistleblower. He is a deepstater. Let the President do the job he was elected to do.” @JudgeJeanine

Would that job be to do everything and anything to make sure he's re-elected?

11 hours ago, squistion said:

Ugh.  Nice to see us following the same path as Turkey.

James O'Keefe‏ @JamesOKeefeIII 14h14 hours ago

“What the hell are @ABC editorial standards? @ABC smeared Kavanaugh with 40 year old hearsay. No corroborating witnesses, no evidence, no pictures, nothing.” - @JesseBWatters #EpsteinCoverup

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1193348135613091841

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago

ABC is as bad as the rest of them. Journalistic standards are nonexistent today. The press is so dishonest that we no longer have Freedom of the Press!

James O'Keefe, of all people, complaining about editorial standards. :lol:

Edited by squistion
  • Laughing 1