Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

1 hour ago, Mile High said:

Why aren't we all getting some money from China Tariffs if they are buying big again?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Our great Farmers will recieve another major round of “cash,” compliments of China Tariffs, prior to Thanksgiving. The smaller farms and farmers will be big beneficiaries. In the meantime, and as you may have noticed, China is starting to buy big again. Japan deal DONE. Enjoy!

Amazing he still doesn’t know how tariffs work

He must be feeling better, have about 10-15 tweets/re-tweets from him in the last coupe hours

20 minutes ago, ClownCausedChaos2 said:

Oh, he knows.

I really don’t think he does, but there is no way to know for sure. He’s either ignorant or a liar. 

After typing that out I realized I’m helping your case

2 hours ago, Dickies said:

I really don’t think he does, but there is no way to know for sure. He’s either ignorant or a liar. 

After typing that out I realized I’m helping your case

You may be right.  It's entire possible that he doesn't and someone has tried to explain it to him with no luck.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

"Mr. Chairman, Joe Biden may be Sleepy and Very Slow, but he is not a “rabid dog.” He is actually somewhat better than that, but I am the only one who can get you where you have to be. You should act quickly, get the deal done. See you soon!"

In response to Kim Jong calling Biden a rabid dog who should be beaten with a stick.

• Thinking 1

7 hours ago, The General said:

"Mr. Chairman, Joe Biden may be Sleepy and Very Slow, but he is not a “rabid dog.” He is actually somewhat better than that, but I am the only one who can get you where you have to be. You should act quickly, get the deal done. See you soon!"

In response to Kim Jong calling Biden a rabid dog who should be beaten with a stick.

Does he know Un is playing him like a fiddle?

7 hours ago, The General said:

Sounds like a late night infomercial hawking knock off Ron Popiel goods

16 hours ago, The General said:

Trump tweeted out the article - in the Sun - where the KJU attack is reported.

- I guess this means Kim is supporting Trump in the presidential race.

17 hours ago, The General said:

Do not, I REPEAT DO NOT, attempt to beat a rabid dog with a stick. You're going to have a bad time. 

• Laughing 2

"Rabid dogs...can hurt lots of people if they are allowed to run about. They must be beaten to death with a stick, before it is too late."

- Kim Jung Un

- I agree, this is terrible advice.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

"Rabid dogs...can hurt lots of people if they are allowed to run about. They must be beaten to death with a stick, before it is too late."

- Kim Jung Un

- I agree, this is terrible advice.

In fairness, North Korea is so poor that they can't afford the bullet to put the rabid dog down.

8 hours ago, Kal El said:

In fairness, North Korea is so poor that they can't afford the bullet to put the rabid dog down.

Actually bullets may be the one thing NK has plenty of.  Now if they had to feed a rabid dog, well, that would be a problem.

40 minutes ago, The Tick said:

Actually bullets may be the one thing NK has plenty of.  Now if they had to feed a rabid dog, well, that would be a problem.

Feed it bullets, problem solved.

22 hours ago, Kal El said:

Feed it bullets, problem solved.

Give political dissidents a stick and set them up against the rabid dogs. Solves some problems, and you can probably sell the video

42 minutes ago, msommer said:

Give political dissidents a stick and set them up against the rabid dogs. Solves some problems, and you can probably sell the video

Give Kim Jong Un the stick, that's a good video.

:lmao: 

Rep. Eric Swalwell‏ @RepSwalwell

Rep. Eric Swalwell Retweeted Hardball

TOTAL EXONERATION!

Hardball @hardball

Sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists - it was the #hardball mug scraping across the desk. Get yours today and let’s get back to the news! https://www.msnbcstore.com/shop-by-show/hardball-with-chris-matthews/hardball-with-chris-matthews-20-year-anniversary-white-mug.html …

8:07 PM - 18 Nov 2019

• Laughing 1

8 hours ago, Dickies said:

:lmao: 

Rep. Eric Swalwell‏ @RepSwalwell

Rep. Eric Swalwell Retweeted Hardball

TOTAL EXONERATION!

Hardball @hardball

Sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists - it was the #hardball mug scraping across the desk. Get yours today and let’s get back to the news! https://www.msnbcstore.com/shop-by-show/hardball-with-chris-matthews/hardball-with-chris-matthews-20-year-anniversary-white-mug.html …

8:07 PM - 18 Nov 2019

total exoneration!

• Laughing 2

This is so stupid. I don't know how people justify this - 

"Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America. Today Nancy Pelosi closed Congress because she doesn’t care about American Workers!"

--

What?

12 minutes ago, whoknew said:

"Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America. Today Nancy Pelosi closed Congress because she doesn’t care about American Workers!"

--

What?

Is it already 2013 again? 

8 minutes ago, whoknew said:

--

What?

:lmao: About that Apple plant: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/753767-the-trump-years-every-day-something-more-shocking-than-the-last/?do=findComment&comment=22319665

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 14m14 minutes ago

“All four of Gordon Sondland’s lawyers are Democrat Donors.” @TuckerCarlson Despite this, big win today for Republicans!

Which has absolutely no relevance. 

• Laughing 1

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

“All four of Gordon Sondland’s lawyers are Democrat Donors.” @TuckerCarlson Despite this, big win today for Republicans!

It's cool if you want to ignore the democratic lawyer part. 

2 minutes ago, tonydead said:

What relevance does that have?

...also...Sondland’s testimony was hardly a win for him or Republicans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

What relevance does that have?

...also...Sondland’s testimony was hardly a win for him or Republicans.

What Squiz thinks or doesnt think has ZERO relevance, apologies if that wasn't clear. 

31 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald Trump is also a Democrat donor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

What Squiz thinks or doesnt think has ZERO relevance, apologies if that wasn't clear. 

Im asking you the relevance of the lawyers being democrat donors?

Edited by sho nuff

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

Im asking you the relevance of the lawyers being democrat donors?

Which is exactly what I was asking before the personal attack. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, squistion said:

Total sham.  Of course the Schiff gives Sondland a bunch of Democratic public defenders.  

35 minutes ago, tonydead said:

So we're not going to talk about how Trump got hit by several buses today, yet somehow claims a win? What is he, Charlie Sheen circa 5-6 years ago? Second thought, that's probably more accurate than I thought at first glance. Let's see, completely out of touch with reality, spending way too much time with adult film stars, yup, Trump's on that tiger blood now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kal El said:

So we're not going to talk about how Trump got hit by several buses today, yet somehow claims a win? What is he, Charlie Sheen circa 5-6 years ago? Second thought, that's probably more accurate than I thought at first glance. Let's see, completely out of touch with reality, spending way too much time with adult film stars, yup, Trump's on that tiger blood now.

WTF are you talking about?  You ok bro?  

41 minutes ago, tonydead said:
48 minutes ago, squistion said:

All four of Gordon Sondland’s lawyers are Democrat Donors.” @TuckerCarlson Despite this, big win today for Republicans!

Which has absolutely no relevance. ...

Trump and Jared Kushner have both hired ex-Clinton lawyers and their Dem contributors. Current White House counsels is one. I suppose they act out of principle, cash, image, or all of the above.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, tonydead said:

What is the point of this tweet? I honestly have no idea what he’s implying.

44 minutes ago, tonydead said:

If you want the best, that's the way you are going to go. The Republicans political lawyers have been getting crushed for two years solid across all the courts.

28 minutes ago, Mile High said:

OH MY!

1 minute ago, The General said:

Man, can't explain everything to you. He quoted a tweet saying it has no relevance, I agreed. 

2 minutes ago, The General said:

Trump is trying to blame the democrats for his own mess again. He's mad he got caught, that the guy he hired and knew well flipped on him, and he keeps thinking that more lies will get him out of the hole he dug for himself.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Mile High said:

The corruption is coming from inside the white house!

6 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Man, can't explain everything to you. He quoted a tweet saying it has no relevance, I agreed. 

Most of Trump’s tweets have no relevance.

Was wondering what he’s trying to conjure up here. Sondland’s lawyers are setting him up? 

16 minutes ago, Kal El said:

I thought Trump did a good job of finding the sound bite that will resonate: I wanted nothing from Ukraine. I told Sondland no QPQ. His announcement of that in front of the ever-idling helicopter was something of a horrorshow PR event, but he picked the right message and for many people, it is enough.

4 minutes ago, pecorino said:

I thought Trump did a good job of finding the sound bite that will resonate: I wanted nothing from Ukraine. I told Sondland no QPQ. His announcement of that in front of the ever-idling helicopter was something of a horrorshow PR event, but he picked the right message and for many people, it is enough.

Every point Trump tried to make today has repeatedly been disproven. He convinced no new people of his innocence, in fact, he probably made it worse. Sure, he catered to his base, but they'd vote for him even if he got removed from office.

5 minutes ago, pecorino said:

Then why on the transcript did he say "I would like you to do us a favor though......."

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Dickies said:

Then why on the transcript did he say "I would like you to do us a favor though......."

I'm not saying that there was no quid pro quo nor that he truly did not want anything from Ukraine. He obviously did. But for people who hear only one sentence from among the hours of testimony, Trump's emphasis of Sondland's direct quote is exactly what he needed to trot out to those looking to clear him. 

1 hour ago, pecorino said:

His latest tweet has five soundbites from today’s testimony that make it seem (if, like me, you didn’t watch the proceedings), that today was a huge win for Trump.

It is enough, is right.  Most people don’t watch, they gather their news from their favorite source and move on with their lives. 

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Corrupt politician Adam Schiff’s lies are growing by the day. Keep fighting tough, Republicans, you are dealing with human scum who have taken Due Process and all of the Republican Party’s rights away from us during the most unfair hearings in American History...........But we are winning big, and they will soon be on our turf.

What an absolute disgrace to this country and the office of the Presidency.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

“The new House Resolution gives Adam Schiff (the most dishonest man in politics) the power unilaterally to release edited transcripts. Rule 10 gives Chairman Schiff absolutely no jurisdiction. Subpoenas issued as part of Dems’ Impeachment inquiry are illegal.” Sam Dewey @FoxNews

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

....”Nothing gives Schiff jurisdiction over Impeachment.”

:mellow: Yesterday was a GREAT day?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Republican Party, and me, had a GREAT day yesterday with respect to the phony Impeachment Hoax, & yet, when I got home to the White House & checked out the news coverage on much of television, you would have no idea they were reporting on the same event. FAKE & CORRUPT NEWS!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 17m17 minutes ago

Read the two Transcripts of Ukrainian calls!