Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

I have been watching people making phone calls my entire life. My hearing is, and has been, great. Never have I been watching a person making a call, which was not on speakerphone, and been able to hear or understand a conversation. I’ve even tried, but to no avail. Try it live!

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I have been watching people making phone calls my entire life. My hearing is, and has been, great. Never have I been watching a person making a call, which was not on speakerphone, and been able to hear or understand a conversation. I’ve even tried, but to no avail. Try it live!

see this is dumb anyone who has rode a bus or sat in a mall or been at a doctors office knows that if you have some jerkalope with a loud phone you can hear both sides of the conversation whether you want to or not hes just wrong about this and common sense and normal people know it take that to the bank brochachos

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

I'm mostly deaf in my right ear, and have on several occasions heard exactly what he's claiming to be impossible. You can absolutely hear people's conversations even if they're not on speakerphone.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, tonydead said:

It's cool if you want to ignore the democratic lawyer part. 

Lol just a follow up thought on this - Sondland gave Trump over a million dollars. 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

36 minutes ago, squistion said:

"Dammit"

- Alexander Graham Bell*

* Not an actual quote

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

Ken Starr, Former Independent Counsel: “Does this reach the level of treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors? My assessment of the evidence so far, NO WHERE CLOSE. The evidence is conflicting & ambiguous. Ambassador Sondland’s testimony stated that....

.....President Trump said the Ukraine President should just do the right thing (No Quid Pro Quo). You shouldn’t charge, but you cannot convict, a sitting president on the basis of conflicting and ambiguous evidence, and destabilize the American Government.” Thank you Ken!

1 hour ago, roadkill1292 said:

The jibe at "democratic lawyers" makes the president look weak and desperate.

I just love that he includes this complaint in the same tweet where he just claimed victory.

It's almost as if he doesn't really believe it was a victory and is just trying to put up a strong front.

Almost.

1 hour ago, roadkill1292 said:

The jibe at "democratic lawyers" makes the president look weak and desperate.

Pretty much every tweet he directs at his opponents has the same effect.

5 hours ago, squistion said:

:mellow: Yesterday was a GREAT day?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Republican Party, and me, had a GREAT day yesterday with respect to the phony Impeachment Hoax, & yet, when I got home to the White House & checked out the news coverage on much of television, you would have no idea they were reporting on the same event. FAKE & CORRUPT NEWS!

Me had a great day?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

.@SecAzar and I will soon release a plan to let Florida and other States import prescription drugs that are MUCH CHEAPER than what we have now! Hard-working Americans don’t deserve to pay such high prices for the drugs they need. We are fighting DAILY to make sure this HAPPENS...

...While we had the first prescription drug price decrease in 50 years, Americans still pay far too much for drugs – other countries pay far less – that is WRONG! We will soon be putting more options on the table...

...Pelosi and her Do Nothing Democrats drug pricing bill doesn’t do the trick. FEWER cures! FEWER treatments! Time for the Democrats to get serious about bipartisan solutions to lowering prescription drug prices for families...

...House Republicans are showing real LEADERSHIP and prepared to enact bipartisan solutions for drug prices. Do Nothing Democrats are playing partisan politics with YOUR drug prices! We are READY to work together if they actually want to get something done!

:confused:

Wait, you are saying these are "Do Nothing Democrats" but then refer to a "drug pricing bill" they passed that has been sitting on McConnell's desk, waiting for him to bring it to a floor vote? 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

.@SecAzar and I will soon release a plan to let Florida and other States import prescription drugs that are MUCH CHEAPER than what we have now! Hard-working Americans don’t deserve to pay such high prices for the drugs they need. We are fighting DAILY to make sure this HAPPENS...

...While we had the first prescription drug price decrease in 50 years, Americans still pay far too much for drugs – other countries pay far less – that is WRONG! We will soon be putting more options on the table...

...Pelosi and her Do Nothing Democrats drug pricing bill doesn’t do the trick. FEWER cures! FEWER treatments! Time for the Democrats to get serious about bipartisan solutions to lowering prescription drug prices for families...

...House Republicans are showing real LEADERSHIP and prepared to enact bipartisan solutions for drug prices. Do Nothing Democrats are playing partisan politics with YOUR drug prices! We are READY to work together if they actually want to get something done!

:confused:

Wait, you are saying these are "Do Nothing Democrats" but then refer to a "drug pricing bill" they passed that has been sitting on McConnell's desk, waiting for him to bring it to a floor vote? 

I'd bet a sizable chunk of money that Donald's idea of "working together" means he gets to dictate what's going to happen, and everybody says "Thank you sir, may I have another?" when it's done. He's making it very difficult for me to not go out and re-register as a Democrat, he's that out of touch with reality.

Edited by Kal El

13 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Pelosi and her Do Nothing Democrats drug pricing bill doesn’t do the trick. FEWER cures! FEWER treatments! Time for the Democrats to get serious about bipartisan solutions

How Are Laws Made?

Laws begin as ideas. First, a representative sponsors a bill. The bill is then assigned to a committee for study. If released by the committee, the bill is put on a calendar to be voted on, debated or amended. If the bill passes by simple majority (218 of 435), the bill moves to the Senate. In the Senate, the bill is assigned to another committee and, if released, debated and voted on. Again, a simple majority (51 of 100) passes the bill. Finally, a conference committee made of House and Senate members works out any differences between the House and Senate versions of the bill. The resulting bill returns to the House and Senate for final approval. The Government Printing Office prints the revised bill in a process called enrolling. The President has 10 days to sign or veto the enrolled bill.

The holdup seems to be the part that reads "In the Senate, the bill is assigned to another committee and, if released, debated and voted on."

2 minutes ago, Mile High said:

How Are Laws Made?

Laws begin as ideas. First, a representative sponsors a bill. The bill is then assigned to a committee for study. If released by the committee, the bill is put on a calendar to be voted on, debated or amended. If the bill passes by simple majority (218 of 435), the bill moves to the Senate. In the Senate, the bill is assigned to another committee and, if released, debated and voted on. Again, a simple majority (51 of 100) passes the bill. Finally, a conference committee made of House and Senate members works out any differences between the House and Senate versions of the bill. The resulting bill returns to the House and Senate for final approval. The Government Printing Office prints the revised bill in a process called enrolling. The President has 10 days to sign or veto the enrolled bill.

The holdup seems to be the part that reads "In the Senate, the bill is assigned to another committee and, if released, debated and voted on."

I'm not thrilled that Trump got quoted via myself, but I do feel that a link to the Schoolhouse Rock short would be appropriate.

4 minutes ago, Kal El said:
8 minutes ago, Mile High said:

How Are Laws Made?

I'm not thrilled that Trump got quoted via myself, but I do feel that a link to the Schoolhouse Rock short would be appropriate.

Make learning fun!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

Adam Schiff will be compelled to testify should the Democrats decide, despite the fact that my presidential conversations were totally appropriate (perfect), to go forward with the Impeachment Hoax. Polls have now turned very strongly against Impeachment!

• Laughing 1

47 minutes ago, squistion said:

Adam Schiff will be compelled to testify should the Democrats decide, despite the fact that my presidential conversations were totally appropriate (perfect), to go forward with the Impeachment Hoax. Polls have now turned very strongly against Impeachment!

Dementia is a serious problem.

• Thanks 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago

Joe Concha, The Hill: “In Emerson College Poll, Impeachment among independents, 49% Oppose, 34% Support. You see why Pelosi is reluctant to go in with this. Dems have to go home and explain why they haven’t done something on Opioid crisis, drug prices, USMCA, the Border, etc.

Not that hard to explain. All of the bills the Democrats have passed on these issues in Congress are being held up by Mitch McConnell

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

Not that hard to explain. All of the bills the Democrats have passed on these issues in Congress are being held up by Mitch McConnell

In the "what have you done lately" country that we live in, Democrats need to keep reminding voters of this.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Why should Schiff or the whilseblower testify? Subpoenas are just pieces of paper now days.

Edited by Mile High

3 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Why should Schiff or the whilseblower testify? Subpoenas are just pieces of paper now days.

Trump thinks the rules apply to everyone else but him. It's clear from his tweets that he doesn't actually understand what's going on, but keeps talking anyway.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

“President Trump is facing a process which is unprecedented for its unfairness.” Sam Dewey

It is not unfair to go through the process proscribed by The Constitution. And the only thing that is unprecedented is Trump's abuse of power and the level of corruption of his administration. 

Edited by squistion

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Support for Impeachment is dropping like a rock, down into the 20’s in some Polls. Dems should now get down to work and finally approve USMCA, and much more!

Um, which polls show support for impeachment down in the 20s? 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

“The Democrats are getting hit and slammed on Impeachment. It is getting less and less popular by the day.” @kilmeade @foxandfriends

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

“The Democrats are getting hit and slammed on Impeachment. It is getting less and less popular by the day.” @kilmeade @foxandfriends

Less and less popular as polled by personnel in the West Wing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Z Machine said:

Less and less popular as polled by personnel in the West Wing.

Wait, I thought that show ended years ago.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

“President Trump is facing a process which is unprecedented for its unfairness.” Sam Dewey

It is not unfair to go through the process proscribed by The Constitution. And the only thing that is unprecedented is Trump's abuse of power and the level of corruption of his administration. 

It's so unfair!!!!!

Stomps feet and runs to room 

On 11/22/2019 at 4:12 PM, squistion said:

This is just a personal pet peeve of mine:

The reason drugs in other countries are cheaper is NOT because of low manufacturing costs in other countries, but rather because other countries have price controls.  So when you "import" drugs from other countries, you are just importing that country's cost controls. 

Cost controls are industry REGULATION.  So does the President like industry regulation or not?  

If you support this president, if you support "less regulation," then by extension you can't support cost controls for prescription drugs (which includes "importing" foreign drugs).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweet J said:

This is just a personal pet peeve of mine:

The reason drugs in other countries are cheaper is NOT because of low manufacturing costs in other countries, but rather because other countries have price controls.  So when you "import" drugs from other countries, you are just importing that country's cost controls. 

Cost controls are industry REGULATION.  So does the President like industry regulation or not?  

If you support this president, if you support "less regulation," then by extension you can't support cost controls for prescription drugs (which includes "importing" foreign drugs).

Oh, you mean Trump doesn't know what's he's talking about?  Wow. :shuked:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago

“Democrats committed to impeaching Trump for no reason.” Will backfire into big 2020 Victory for Republicans! @IngrahamAngle

"For no reason"  :rolleyes: :coffee:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

“Poll shows Dems losing interest in Impeachment inquiry all across the board. These Polls are actually devastating to the Democrats. But the writing was on the wall. He’s done so many great things. He’s devastated ISIS & killed AlBaghdadi, building Wall.” Jason Meister @FoxNews

I will always protect our great warfighters. I’ve got your backs!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

When the Military rips down an old & badly broken Border Wall in an important location, & replaces it with a brand new 30 ft. high Steel & Concrete Wall, Nancy Pelosi says we are not building a Wall. Wrong, and it is going up fast. Brandon Judd just gave us great marks! @FoxNews

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Even if you commit war crimes...unless you speak out against me...then I will bash you and lump you together with those I call scum.

Not an actual quote...but a truth based on his treatment of McCain, Vindman.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

Warfighters?

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

“Poll shows Dems losing interest in Impeachment inquiry all across the board. These Polls are actually devastating to the Democrats. But the writing was on the wall. He’s done so many great things. He’s devastated ISIS & killed AlBaghdadi, building Wall.” Jason Meister @FoxNews

By "devastated," does he mean "resurrected?" Because that's what he did when he abandoned the Kurds. As for Al-Baghdadi, they've probably already replaced him, and the wall is a waste of taxpayer money. Remove the incentive to enter illegally, that'll be cheaper in the long run. Unfortunately, that means Donald can't kneecap migrants or build a moat, so he'll have to find another way to entertain himself.

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliant then baffle them with bull####."

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The D.C. Wolves and Fake News Media are reading far too much into people being forced by Courts to testify before Congress. I am fighting for future Presidents and the Office of the President. Other than that, I would actually like people to testify. Don McGahn’s respected....

...lawyer has already stated that I did nothing wrong. John Bolton is a patriot and may know that I held back the money from Ukraine because it is considered a corrupt country, & I wanted to know why nearby European countries weren’t putting up money also. Likewise, I would....

...love to have Mike Pompeo, Rick Perry, Mick Mulvaney and many others testify about the phony Impeachment Hoax. It is a Democrat Scam that is going nowhere but, future Presidents should in no way be compromised. What has happened to me should never happen to another President!

14 minutes ago, Mile High said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The D.C. Wolves and Fake News Media are reading far too much into people being forced by Courts to testify before Congress. I am fighting for future Presidents and the Office of the President. Other than that, I would actually like people to testify. Don McGahn’s respected....

...lawyer has already stated that I did nothing wrong. John Bolton is a patriot and may know that I held back the money from Ukraine because it is considered a corrupt country, & I wanted to know why nearby European countries weren’t putting up money also. Likewise, I would....

...love to have Mike Pompeo, Rick Perry, Mick Mulvaney and many others testify about the phony Impeachment Hoax. It is a Democrat Scam that is going nowhere but, future Presidents should in no way be compromised. What has happened to me should never happen to another President!

Ummm, if you don't want to compromise future presidents, the path to take is to VOLUNTARILY have everyone testify. That creates an example, but not a binding precedent on future presidents. Forcing a Supreme Court decision creates binding precedent that they will have to comply with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Odd for people claiming he didn't hold money back...he has consistently admitted he did it.  The OMB announces it happened as well...the day after the Zelensky call.

36 minutes ago, Mile High said:

*brilliance

:rant:

6 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Odd for people claiming he didn't hold money back...he has consistently admitted he did it.  The OMB announces it happened as well...the day after the Zelensky call.

I thought they had admitted the money was held back but because Trump isn't on tape explicitly demanding a Biden investigation it doesn't matter, the impeachment inquiry is a sham, and the dems will lose in 2020.

Edited by mrip541

4 hours ago, squistion said:

Even war criminals. 

30 minutes ago, squistion said:

I can't believe he actually tweeted this. You have to see it to believe it

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1199718185865535490

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1199725964437196800

"Trump tweets doctored photo of his head on Sylvester Stallone's body, unclear why."