Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

“Donald Trump was framed back in 2016.” @MariaBartiromo 100% correct, Maria, and we can never let this happen to another president again!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago

Great writer and historian, Doug Wead, has written a true (not Fake News) account of what is going on in Washington and the White House. His new book, INSIDE TRUMP’S WHITE HOUSE, is an incredible description of a very exciting and successful time in our Country’s history. Buy it!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 6h

“It is clear that there is none of the bipartisan support that Speaker Pelosi said for months was essential for Impeachment.” Chris Wallace @FoxNews

Brazil and Argentina have been presiding over a massive devaluation of their currencies. which is not good for our farmers. Therefore, effective immediately, I will restore the Tariffs on all Steel & Aluminum that is shipped into the U.S. from those countries. The Federal....

.....Reserve should likewise act so that countries, of which there are many, no longer take advantage of our strong dollar by further devaluing their currencies. This makes it very hard for our manufactures & farmers to fairly export their goods. Lower Rates & Loosen - Fed!

“The process has been unfair. Republicans can’t even get their own witnesses. It gets me that Adam Schiff is not punishable for lying, in any way.” @MariaBartiromo

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

“Donald Trump was framed back in 2016.” @MariaBartiromo 100% correct, Maria, and we can never let this happen to another president again!

I remember when I thought Maria bartiromo was hot. Things have changed. A lot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“The American people are going to see this for what it is. It is a political effort by the Democrats, and the President certainly doesn’t have to aid in the Impeachment effort.” Robert Ray @MariaBartiromo Democrats are getting “killed” in their home districts. 2020!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Breaking News: The President of Ukraine has just again announced that President Trump has done nothing wrong with respect to Ukraine and our interactions or calls. If the Radical Left Democrats were sane, which they are not, it would be case over!

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago

Great writer and historian, Doug Wead, has written a true (not Fake News) account of what is going on in Washington and the White House. His new book, INSIDE TRUMP’S WHITE HOUSE, is an incredible description of a very exciting and successful time in our Country’s history. Buy it!

Isn't it illegal for him to promote sales like this? Is it so minor (relative to so many other things he does) that we just ignore it now?

“The Democrats don’t have any evidence, but they are still going to do it anyway. That’s the sham that’s going on here.” @jasoninthehouse Chaffetz

“When the law enforcers turn out to be the law breakers, then we have totally upended the rule of law. Nobody is safe and everybody is in trouble. Our system of government is under attack.” @GovMikeHuckabee

The Do Nothing Democrats get 3 Constitutional lawyers for their Impeachment hoax (they will need them!), the Republicans get one. Oh, that sounds fair!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Heading to Europe to represent our Country and fight hard for the American People while the Do Nothing Democrats purposely scheduled an Impeachment Hoax hearing on the same date as NATO. Not nice!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1201532174190571520

Edited by squistion

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 30m30 minutes ago

Thank you to Congressman Ben @Cline4Virginia for the Great remarks this morning on the illegitimate Impeachment Hoax. He understands the Do Nothing Democrats very well. Also, and as usual, @RepAndyBiggsAZ was fantastic!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 30m30 minutes ago

Thank you to Great Republican @SenJohnKennedy for the job he did in representing both the Republican Party and myself against Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd on Meet the Depressed!

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Heading to Europe to represent our Country and fight hard for the American People while the Do Nothing Democrats purposely scheduled an Impeachment Hoax hearing on the same date as NATO. Not nice!

Damage control. He can only screw up one of them in person

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

I normally read these and just roll my eyes or move on - it's just noise at this point.  However, the "Not nice!" had me :lmao::lmao:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago

The Republican Party has NEVER been so united! This Impeachment Scam is just a continuation of the 3 year Witch Hunt, but it is only bringing us even closer together!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

When Lisa Page, the lover of Peter Strzok, talks about being “crushed”, and how innocent she is, ask her to read Peter’s “Insurance Policy” text, to her, just in case Hillary loses. Also, why were the lovers text messages scrubbed after he left Mueller. Where are they Lisa?

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

When Lisa Page, the lover of Peter Strzok, talks about being “crushed”, and how innocent she is, ask her to read Peter’s “Insurance Policy” text, to her, just in case Hillary loses. Also, why were the lovers text messages scrubbed after he left Mueller. Where are they Lisa?

Trumps obsession with Lisa Page is sickening and very creepy.  Total stalker

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

Trumps obsession with Lisa Page is sickening and very creepy.  Total stalker

CNN played video of him at one of his rallies getting super creepy in regards to Lisa Page. His supporters laughed and cheered, but it made my skin crawl. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

I normally read these and just roll my eyes or move on - it's just noise at this point.  However, the "Not nice!" had me :lmao::lmao:

Meet the Depressed!

:lmao:

And then I remember this is the POTUS.  :sadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dickies said:

Surprised nobody posted this on Thanksgiving (I was serving time)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/405778664039534592

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

Happy Thanksgiving to all--even the haters and losers!

11:22 AM - 27 Nov 2013

How about his speech to the troops about how great people's 401ks are doing?

39 minutes ago, Dickies said:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1202643310835359744

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Republican Approval Rating = 95%. Thank you!

9:38 AM · Dec 5, 2019

:lol: 

I can think of a word for this.

Trump made 96 false claims in the last 2 weeks.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/05/politics/fact-check-trump-two-weeks-november-december/index.html

40+% approval. Crazy times. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 21m21 minutes ago

Nadler hasn’t had a single fact witness testify! Zero substance—Country wants #USMCA and Growth, not Impeachment. Polls have tanked on the Do Nothing Democrats!

Well, gee, you have prevented many fact witnesses with direct knowledge who were subpoenaed from testifying, so that just might have something to do with it.  

Donald J. Trump‏  @realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago

Fake News @CNN is reporting that I am “still using personal cell phone for calls despite repeated security warnings.” This is totally false information and reporting. I haven’t had a personal cell phone for years. Only use government approved and issued phones. Retract!

Don't hold your breath waiting for a retraction, sir.

I see False claims 97 and 98 for the week have been launched.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago

Kim Jong Un is too smart and has far too much to lose, everything actually, if he acts in a hostile way. He signed a strong Denuclearization Agreement with me in Singapore. He does not want to void his special relationship with the President of the United States or interfere....

....with the U.S. Presidential Election in November. North Korea, under the leadership of Kim Jong Un, has tremendous economic potential, but it must denuclearize as promised. NATO, China, Russia, Japan, and the entire world is unified on this issue!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

Less than 48 hours before start of the Impeachment Hearing Hoax, on Monday, the No Due Process, Do Nothing Democrats are, believe it or not, changing the Impeachment Guidelines because the facts are not on their side. When you can’t win the game, change the rules!

No, due process? The WH was extended an invitation to participate in the Impeaching Hearings and declined. 

Changing the rules? Aren't the Democrats been following the rules established by the Republicans?

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

Less than 48 hours before start of the Impeachment Hearing Hoax, on Monday, the No Due Process, Do Nothing Democrats are, believe it or not, changing the Impeachment Guidelines because the facts are not on their side. When you can’t win the game, change the rules!

No, due process? The WH was extended an invitation to participate in the Impeaching Hearings and declined. 

Changing the rules? Aren't the Democrats been following the rules established by the Republicans?

Question: since this is Sunday, are we resetting the False claims counter, or does that reset on the first business day of the week?

• Laughing 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 39m39 minutes ago

.@SenTedCruz “The Democrats are now admitting that they can’t prove a crime, they can’t prove a law was violated, and here’s why. Any president, any administration, is justified in investigating corruption, and there was serious evidence of real corruption concerning Hunter....

....Biden on the board of the largest natural gas company in Ukraine, getting paid $83,000 a month, 10 times as much as a board member of @exxonmobil.” Thank you Ted. He also made a fortune from China and others, but zero before his father became V.P. @MeetThePress

Democrats don't have to prove an actual crime or that any law was violated for impeachment (per the Constitution). 

Edited by squistion

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 23m23 minutes ago

“Any president has the authority to investigate corruption. The President himself released the transcript of the call. Now the Democrats have no evidence of a crime and no evidence of violating the law. This is a kangaroo court in the House, but it’s going to go to the Senate,...

....it’s going to go nowhere. They are going to impeach not because they have the evidence, but because they hate the president. I think the American people know that this is a waste of time, this is Democrats putting on a circus. @SenTedCruz interviewed by Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

Don’t get why @FoxNews puts losers on like @RepSwalwell (who got ZERO as presidential candidate before quitting), Pramila Jayapal, David Cicilline and others who are Radical Left Haters? The Dems wouldn’t let @FoxNews get near their bad ratings debates, yet Fox panders. Pathetic!

:mellow:  They hate the Radical Left...you mean like Antifa?  I don't think that is a bad thing...

Edited by squistion

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 39m39 minutes ago

.@SenTedCruz “The Democrats are now admitting that they can’t prove a crime, they can’t prove a law was violated, and here’s why. Any president, any administration, is justified in investigating corruption, and there was serious evidence of real corruption concerning Hunter....

....Biden on the board of the largest natural gas company in Ukraine, getting paid $83,000 a month, 10 times as much as a board member of @exxonmobil.” Thank you Ted. He also made a fortune from China and others, but zero before his father became V.P. @MeetThePress

Democrats don't have to prove an actual crime or that any law was violated for impeachment (per the Constitution). 

Lol at Cruz.  What a sycophant.  

Just now, zoonation said:

Lol at Cruz.  What a sycophant.  

And I am still amazed at Cruz's lack of character by defending Trump after the 2016 campaign where Trump inferred that his wife was ugly and accused his father of being involved in the JFK assassination.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 24m24 minutes ago

I got NATO countries to pay 530 Billion Dollars a year more, and the U.S. less, and came home to a Fake News Media that mocked me. Didn’t think that was possible!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

“I think the Democrats are going to lose many members over this.” @DebbieLesko @edhenry

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago

I.G. report out tomorrow. That will be the big story!

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago

I.G. report out tomorrow. That will be the big story!

I saw a preliminary article that said the report justifies the FBI's investigation. He's not going to be happy.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago

“This would be the first Impeachment in American history without a specific criminal statute or crime that the president whose impeached would have allegedly committed.” Paul Gigot, The Wall Street Journal

Oh, noes! The return of the smocking gun!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 50m50 minutes ago

“The Democrats haven’t come up with a smocking gun. Nancy Pelosi, by raising this to the level of Impeachment, has raised the bar impossibly high. This comes after three years of nonstop investigations of Trump, the Russian collusion narrative, the Mueller Report, & now the.....

.....American people are supposed to believe that this simply isn’t a part of everthing they’ve been trying to do for the last three years? I think it is really a hard sell for Nancy Pelosi.” @DanHenninger The Wall Street Journal

Edited by squistion

14 minutes ago, Kal El said:

I saw a preliminary article that said the report justifies the FBI's investigation. He's not going to be happy.

Part of his strategy is to always declare victory. You’ll see it here tomorrow from people who’ve read his tweets but not the report. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

As an aside, Trump has been going on an absolute frenzy today on his Twitter timeline. Must be over a hundred combined Tweets and Retweets, with several Mark Levin and Dan Bongino Retweets among several other conservative pundits.

Check it out if you have the stamina to scroll through it all:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump