Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

33 minutes ago, Kal El said:

I saw a preliminary article that said the report justifies the FBI's investigation. He's not going to be happy.

As if he will admit that 

36 minutes ago, Kal El said:

I saw a preliminary article that said the report justifies the FBI's investigation. He's not going to be happy.

Maybe he’ll have Barr write a summary.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

52 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

As if he will admit that 

He won't have to, we already know.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:23 AM, badmojo1006 said:

He is on a Twitter rampage today

1 hour ago, squistion said:

As an aside, Trump has been going on an absolute frenzy today on his Twitter timeline. Must be over a hundred combined Tweets and Retweets, with several Mark Levin and Dan Bongino Retweets among several other conservative pundits.

Check it out if you have the stamina to scroll through it all:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

If he would just let people who could exonerate him testify, just think of time he could quit wasting tweeting about impeachment. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:38 PM, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏  @realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago

Fake News @CNN is reporting that I am “still using personal cell phone for calls despite repeated security warnings.” This is totally false information and reporting. I haven’t had a personal cell phone for years. Only use government approved and issued phones. Retract!

Don't hold your breath waiting for a retraction, sir.

How do you post this without mentioning the best part — that it says right in the tweet’s footer that it was sent from his iPhone?

• Like 3
  • Laughing 4

1 minute ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

How do you post this without mentioning the best part — that it says right in the tweet’s footer that it was sent from his iPhone?

I have no idea about these things.  Could he have a government iPhone?

8 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

I have no idea about these things.  Could he have a government iPhone?

Not a secure one.

WASHINGTON — When President Trump calls old friends on one of his iPhones to gossip, gripe or solicit their latest take on how he is doing, American intelligence reports indicate that Chinese spies are often listening — and putting to use invaluable insights into how to best work the president and affect administration policy, current and former American officials said.

Mr. Trump’s aides have repeatedly warned him that his cellphone calls are not secure, and they have told him that Russian spies are routinely eavesdropping on the calls, as well. But aides say the voluble president, who has been pressured into using his secure White House landline more often these days, has still refused to give up his iPhones. White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them.

Mr. Trump’s use of his iPhones was detailed by several current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity so they could discuss classified intelligence and sensitive security arrangements. The officials said they were doing so not to undermine Mr. Trump, but out of frustration with what they considered the president’s casual approach to electronic security.

American spy agencies, the officials said, had learned that China and Russia were eavesdropping on the president’s cellphone calls from human sources inside foreign governments and intercepting communications between foreign officials.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, squistion said:

And I am still amazed at Cruz's lack of character by defending Trump after the 2016 campaign where Trump inferred that his wife was ugly and accused his father of being involved in the JFK assassination.

I think of Devo, "Are we not men?" Spineless.

2 hours ago, Daywalker said:

China if you are listening can we have the recordings of Trump on his cell?  We will drop the tariffs.  

My son works for Molex, and he said this evening they've been through three rounds of layoffs ...all due to the tariffs.  Molex is owned by the Kochs, and they're not happy campers about this.

• Sad 2

Brian Stelter‏Verified account @brianstelter

Trump has tweeted/retweeted 99 times so far today... mostly RT's.

6:42 PM - 8 Dec 2019

- He finally got up to 105 tweets yesterday. - Obviously much or most of this is Scavino or WH communications but who knows.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

21 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

- He finally got up to 105 tweets yesterday. - Obviously much or most of this is Scavino or WH communications but who knows.

I mean, even he would run out of lies at sone point, so why not retweet someone else's?

44 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Way more tweets than Lincoln ever had in a day. 

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Just now, Osaurus said:

Weird fact: Lincoln actually owned the first ever computer, but considered it a fad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

7 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Weird fact: Lincoln actually owned the first ever computer, but considered it a fad.

TRS-1?

• Laughing 1

Just now, apalmer said:

TRS-1?

I think it was the Tandy 400, actually.

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

That's five score and five, for those keeping score at home.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Kal El said:

Lincoln was actually a friendly Terminator style robot sent from the future.  It's true, look it up.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Sheriff Bart said:

Lincoln was actually a friendly Terminator style robot sent from the future.  It's true, look it up.

Curious. I knew he was a vampire hunter, but a terminator? Might explain his height compared to most everyone else. Figured he'd be able to stand up to a simple lead slug, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Osaurus said:

That's why he is so unpopular compared to trump

• Thanks 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

“You have to look at the 17 instances of misconduct cited in the Report, they are very bad. The FISA Court was clearly taken for a ride on this, a failure of the FBI up and fown the chain of command. It’s about as strong a medicine as I’ve seen in a report of this kind...

....in a very long time. The FBI has had some dark day in its past, but nothing like this. This was VERY SERIOUS MISCONDUCT ON THE PART OF THE FBI.” @brithume @BretBaier Are you listening Comey, McCabe, lovers Lisa & Peter, the beautiful Ohr family, Brennan, Clapper & many more?

I don’t know what report current Director of the FBI Christopher Wray was reading, but it sure wasn’t the one given to me. With that kind of attitude, he will never be able to fix the FBI, which is badly broken despite having some of the greatest men & women working there!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

“I can’t remember anything quite like this (the I.G. Report).” @brithume @BretBaier

To Impeach a President who has proven through results, including producing perhaps the strongest economy in our country’s history, to have one of the most successful presidencies ever, and most importantly, who has done NOTHING wrong, is sheer Political Madness! #2020Election

Notice they all completely ignore how the IG stated that even with those errors that the investigation and even the FISA warrant were proper.

• Thanks 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

America’s great USMCA Trade Bill is looking good. It will be the best and most important trade deal ever made by the USA. Good for everybody - Farmers, Manufacturers, Energy, Unions - tremendous support. Importantly, we will finally end our Country’s worst Trade Deal, NAFTA!

Looking like very good Democrat support for USMCA. That would be great for our Country!

Nadler just said that I “pressured Ukraine to interfere in our 2020 Election.” Ridiculous, and he knows that is not true. Both the President & Foreign Minister of Ukraine said, many times, that there “WAS NO PRESSURE.” Nadler and the Dems know this, but refuse to acknowledge!

Shifty Schiff, a totally corrupt politician, made up a horrible and fraudulent statement, read it to Congress, and said those words came from me. He got caught, was very embarrassed, yet nothing happened to him for committing this fraud. He’ll eventually have to answer for this!

Yeah, right...

Read the Transcripts! “us” is a reference to USA, not me!

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don’t know what report current Director of the FBI Christopher Wray was reading, but it sure wasn’t the one given to me. With that kind of attitude, he will never be able to fix the FBI, which is badly broken despite having some of the greatest men & women working there!

Did they give Trump a picture version of the report. Based on his 80-font sharpie speech notes, there is 0% chance he read anything. 

• Like 1

To Impeach a President who has proven through results, including producing perhaps the strongest economy in our country’s history, to have one of the most successful presidencies ever, and most importantly, who has done NOTHING wrong, is sheer Political Madness! #2020Election

Even assuming he is correct about his "success", Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton were very successful in a number of areas as well.

• Like 2

Yeah, right...

"Do me a favor..."

7 minutes ago, Kal El said:

"Do me a favor..."

It is “do us a favor” and “our country”.  Now, the rest of the call is up for grabs regarding intent and meaning.  I still contend Zelensky being the first to breach the subject of Guiliani via mentioning having had one of his aides already speak to Rudy and then proclaiming that “all the investigations will be done openly and candidly” is the largest producer of smoke within the perfect phone call.  

16 minutes ago, That one guy said:

It is “do us a favor” and “our country”.  Now, the rest of the call is up for grabs regarding intent and meaning.  I still contend Zelensky being the first to breach the subject of Guiliani via mentioning having had one of his aides already speak to Rudy and then proclaiming that “all the investigations will be done openly and candidly” is the largest producer of smoke within the perfect phone call.  

Trump defenders like to look at the phone call in isolation, as if it’s the only thing that matters. While I contend the phone call itself was bad, if taken in context with everything else that happened, it’s much worse. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Been nice knowing you Chris wray

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Yeah, right...

Yes, of course.  You need to do America a favor by dealing directly with my personal attorney (who has no official role in the government) through a backchannel.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dickies said:

Trump defenders like to look at the phone call in isolation, as if it’s the only thing that matters. While I contend the phone call itself was bad, if taken in context with everything else that happened, it’s much worse. 

True, but even without context that mention of Rudy by Zelensky is quite damning.  It definitely calls into questions the current offered up meaning of “us”, destroys Trump’s claim of not knowing what Rudy is/was doing in Ukraine, gives full credence to the claims of an “irregular channel” for foreign policy, and certainly pokes holes in all suggestions that anyone, including Ukraine, didn’t know what was up in terms of desired actions prior to assistance 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

The guy is a moron.   I would say he is losing it but he seems to have been this way for a long time.

the thing with a guy like this...born with a silver spoon in his mouth...is he never had it.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:59 AM, squistion said:

Yeah, right...

Lol, this is the worst. I haven’t even seen any Republicans pick this up, it’s so dumb. Deep State craziness is almost preferable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!

Way to stay classy Trump!

• Sad 1

On 12/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, Maurile Tremblay said:

That's a different issue.  One issue is "he's using his personal iPhone."  He has absolutely denied using a "personal" iPhone over the last couple of years. (As an aside, I believe him, because he's a cheapskate.  Why pay for his own phone if the government will give him one for free!).  I have a government-issued iPhone.

The other issue is whether his government-issued iPhone is secure.  Probably not. 

Quick story:  I have a government-issued iPhone.  It's probably not "secure," but that's ok, because I don't work in national security (or tweet from it).  My buddy who works for the CIA (in a boring job relating to contracts) isn't given a government issued iPhone (or any phone).  Probably because they are not secure, and the CIA doesn't want its employees doing business on cell phone lines.  He isn't even allowed to take a laptop home.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

Way to stay classy Trump!

Wasn’t there just last week OUTRAGE when somebody said Baron’s name?

• Like 1