Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

11 hours ago, jm192 said:

And Trump is talking about Schiff losing a seat.  But we can call it a threat.  Whatever helps you continue your blind hatred.  

Just stop with terms like "Blind Hatred" . Does not help the conversation at all.

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book. With that being said, the...

...transcripts of my calls with President Zelensky are all the proof that is needed, in addition to the fact that President Zelensky & the Foreign Minister of Ukraine said there was no pressure and no problems. Additionally, I met with President Zelensky at the United Nations...

...(Democrats said I never met) and released the military aid to Ukraine without any conditions or investigations - and far ahead of schedule. I also allowed Ukraine to purchase Javelin anti-tank missiles. My Administration has done far more than the previous Administration.

Yeah, right...and you have NEVER told a lie on Twitter either. :coffee:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify. It is up to them, not up to the Senate!

Fun fact!

Yes they did, and Bolton replied that he would only testify once a challenged subpoena worked its way through the court system. And Congress did not have time to wait months or maybe a couple years for that to happen.  

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago

READ THE TRANSCRIPTS!

We have and they haven't changed since the last time we read them...you are guilty. 

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago

READ THE TRANSCRIPTS!

We have and they haven't changed since the last time we read them...you are guilty. 

No, no, he's saying he read the memo(because it's not an actual transcript), and he's expecting to be congratulated for making it through after only 4 months.

Who knew Adam Schiff was in control of the IGs report? 

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Schiff must release the IG report, without changes or tampering, which is said to be yet further exoneration of the Impeachment Hoax. He refuses to give it. Does it link him to Whistleblower? Why is he so adamant?

7:40 AM · Jan 27, 2020

Edited by Mile High

40 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Democrat controlled House never even asked John Bolton to testify. It is up to them, not up to the Senate!

Fun fact!

Yes they did, and Bolton replied that he would only testify once a challenged subpoena worked its way through the court system. And Congress did not have time to wait months or maybe a couple years for that to happen.  

Incapable of telling the truth.  And many of his supporters are either too lazy or too brainwashed to seek out the truth.  Kudos to those who take the time and energy to wade through the real DC swamp of misinformation.

• Like 2

Schiff on CNN on Trump's tweet:

"I think it's intended to be personally threatening. I think that's exactly what the president has in mind. And the fact that he would even leave it ambiguous tells you that this is a president, who we know, has tried to intimidate witnesses."

Over/under on the number of tweets Monday: 135. I'll take the under in a fit of optimism.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

I NEVER told John Bolton that the aid to Ukraine was tied to investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens. In fact, he never complained about this at the time of his very public termination. If John Bolton said this, it was only to sell a book. With that being said, the...

...transcripts of my calls with President Zelensky are all the proof that is needed, in addition to the fact that President Zelensky & the Foreign Minister of Ukraine said there was no pressure and no problems. Additionally, I met with President Zelensky at the United Nations...

...(Democrats said I never met) and released the military aid to Ukraine without any conditions or investigations - and far ahead of schedule. I also allowed Ukraine to purchase Javelin anti-tank missiles. My Administration has done far more than the previous Administration.

Yeah, right...and you have NEVER told a lie on Twitter either. :coffee:

Maybe we should have both Bolton and Trump testify under oath so that we can get to the bottom of this. 

2 hours ago, Dickies said:

Maybe we should have both Bolton and Trump testify under oath so that we can get to the bottom of this. 

One of them will likely perjure himself. The other has an impressive mustache.

• Laughing 2

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

Really pathetic how @FoxNews is trying to be so politically correct by loading the airwaves with Democrats like Chris Van Hollen, the no name Senator from Maryland. He has been on forever playing up the Impeachment Hoax. Dems wouldn’t even give Fox their low ratings debates....

.....So, what the hell has happened to @FoxNews. Only I know! Chris Wallace and others should be on Fake News CNN or MSDNC. How’s Shep Smith doing? Watch, this will be the beginning of the end for Fox, just like the other two which are dying in the ratings. Social Media is great!

My my, he must be really losing it if he is predicting the beginning of the end for Fox.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 14m14 minutes ago

Are you better off now than you were three years ago? Almost everyone say YES

As with most people I know I am about the same as I was under Obama, so you don't get kudos for continuing that. 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

Really pathetic how @FoxNews is trying to be so politically correct by loading the airwaves with Democrats like Chris Van Hollen, the no name Senator from Maryland. He has been on forever playing up the Impeachment Hoax. Dems wouldn’t even give Fox their low ratings debates....

.....So, what the hell has happened to @FoxNews. Only I know! Chris Wallace and others should be on Fake News CNN or MSDNC. How’s Shep Smith doing? Watch, this will be the beginning of the end for Fox, just like the other two which are dying in the ratings. Social Media is great!

My my, he must be really losing it if he is predicting the beginning of the end for Fox.

I know he's gotten mad at Fox before, but is this the first time he's implied that Fox News is failing? I can't keep up.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 17m17 minutes ago

No matter how many witnesses you give the Democrats, no matter how much information is given, like the quickly produced Transcripts, it will NEVER be enough for them. They will always scream UNFAIR. The Impeachment Hoax is just another political CON JOB!

So...if we allow all the witnesses then they will totally exonerate you, right? Right?

10 hours ago, squistion said:

No matter how many witnesses you give the Democrats, no matter how much information is given, like the quickly produced Transcripts, it will NEVER be enough for them. They will always scream UNFAIR. The Impeachment Hoax is just another political CON JOB!

Says the guy who has been screaming "The impeachment process is unfair!" since September and "The Mueller Investigation is unfair!" for two years.

24 minutes ago, apalmer said:

Says the guy who has been screaming "The impeachment process is unfair!" since September and "The Mueller Investigation is unfair!" for two years.

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!!!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1222496705763008515

For a guy who couldn’t get approved for the Ambassador to the U.N. years ago, couldn’t get approved for anything since, “begged” me for a non Senate approved job, which I gave him despite many saying “Don’t do it, sir,” takes the job, mistakenly says “Libyan Model” on T.V., and..

....many more mistakes of judgement, gets fired because frankly, if I listened to him, we would be in World War Six by now, and goes out and IMMEDIATELY writes a nasty & untrue book. All Classified National Security. Who would do this?

It would be helpful if Trump could let us know right now which other key appointments in his administration went to pathetic losers who only got the job through aggressive apple polishing, rather than waiting until after they leave.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, zftcg said:

It would be helpful if Trump could let us know right now which other key appointments in his administration went to pathetic losers who only got the job through aggressive apple polishing, rather than waiting until after they leave.

The sir stories are great. https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/politics/sir-trump-telltale-word-false/index.html

11 hours ago, squistion said:

Yes, suspects always fight tooth and nail to silence witnesses that can exonerate them.  Does anyone think there's even one person in the country that has the slightest doubt that this guy is guilty of exactly what he's being accused of? 

44 minutes ago, zftcg said:

Jonathan Chait thinking along the same lines:

In Trump’s mind, this attack humiliates and utterly discredits any insider who reports his misconduct. (Anybody who didn’t work for him who reports misconduct can be dismissed as an outsider who wouldn’t know.) And to be sure, the narrative of Trump as a kindly, excessively trusting boss who disregards advice of others and gives down-and-out supplicants a chance sort of works when it comes to low-level jobs. National security adviser seems like a bad place to stash a charity case who needs a paycheck. “Trump gave his most important foreign-policy job to an unemployable lunatic who created a series of foreign-policy setbacks across the globe and nearly started numerous wars” would be a nasty attack ad. But it’s Trump’s own explanation!

1 hour ago, JuniorNB said:

Yes, suspects always fight tooth and nail to silence witnesses that can exonerate them.  Does anyone think there's even one person in the country that has the slightest doubt that this guy is guilty of exactly what he's being accused of? 

Sure there are a bunch of FBGers that don't believe it.  

16 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

Sure there are a bunch of FBGers that don't believe it.  

No they don't. Or they'd be calling for witnesses to prove Trump right and own the libs.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

For a guy who couldn’t get approved for the Ambassador to the U.N. years ago, couldn’t get approved for anything since, “begged” me for a non Senate approved job, which I gave him despite many saying “Don’t do it, sir,” takes the job, mistakenly says “Libyan Model” on T.V., and..

....many more mistakes of judgement, gets fired because frankly, if I listened to him, we would be in World War Six by now, and goes out and IMMEDIATELY writes a nasty & untrue book. All Classified National Security. Who would do this?

:mellow: 

World War Six?

• Thinking 1

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago

Why didn’t John Bolton complain about this “nonsense” a long time ago, when he was very publicly terminated. He said, not that it matters, NOTHING!

Why don’t you testify?

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

World War Six?

It's untrue, but all classified national security?

• Laughing 1

Remember Republicans, the Democrats already had 17 witnesses, we were given NONE! Witnesses are up to the House, not up to the Senate. Don’t let the Dems play you!

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

World War Six?

It's like the Germans at Pearl Harbor.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago

There is much talk that certain Democrats are going to be voting with Republicans on the Impeachment Hoax, so that the Senate can get back to the business of taking care of the American people. Sorry, but Cryin’ Chuck Schumer will never let that happen!

There is much talk? 

1 hour ago, zftcg said:

I'm not sure that ripping on Bolton shortly before he (possibly) testifies in the Senate is the right play here.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

“The best evidence is the Transcript itself.” Brad Blakeman @FoxNews

It is not a Transcript, it is an edited and probably redacted memorandum - and by itself it establishes enough to impeach you for abuse of power.

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Remember Republicans, the Democrats already had 17 witnesses, we were given NONE! Witnesses are up to the House, not up to the Senate. Don’t let the Dems play you!

Atta boy Donnie, you tell 'em.  The 5 or 6 vulnerable Senators in swing states should vote for the cover-up and lose their seats to protect a lifetime conman who got caught red-handed committing crimes. And they should be happy to lose those seats to stay loyal to their all powerful King. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours ago

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

Donald J. Trump Retweeted Donald J. Trump

They will never be satisfied!

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

World War Six?

Just more proof he's from the worst time line. 

• Laughing 1

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

No need to bring my sex life into this. <_<

44 minutes ago, squistion said:

World War Six?

Bolton is so bad that the world would have voted to skip 3, 4, & 5 just to show how awful he is. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

3 hours ago, tri-man 47 said:

I'm not sure that ripping on Bolton shortly before he (possibly) testifies in the Senate is the right play here.

He did the same thing with Cohen after he flipped. Maybe he decided the book has already been written and Bolton is a lost cause at this point.

Or maybe -- and I know this sounds crazy, but just hear me out -- there's not a lot of strategy in his tweets, and he's just throwing tantrums.

• Thinking 1

3 hours ago, squistion said:

"Things that women who have slept with Trump say"

This is going to be insufferable. I’m escaping to Tibet. See you in mid-November, maybe.

5 hours ago, pecorino said:

This is going to be insufferable. I’m escaping to Tibet. See you in mid-November, maybe.

All nightmares end sometime.

I agree.  Unfortunately our Republican is as well.  It was a good run.  

6 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

Freddy Krueger :likesthis:

Elm Street Neighborhood Watch :likesthis:

• Laughing 2

47 minutes ago, The General said:

Trump going to have to redraw the Kansas / Missouri border tonight. 

Tomorrow morning Senate Republicans will be asserting that Kansas City is, in fact, in Kansas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

26 minutes ago, dozer said:

Tomorrow morning Senate Republicans will be asserting that Kansas City is, in fact, in Kansas.

I mean, technically, it's in both, though obviously the big city (and the one the team plays in) is in MO.

7 hours ago, The General said:

Trump going to have to redraw the Kansas / Missouri border tonight. 

Yep.Get out the sharpie

It's in both. It just shows his lack of knowledge of that particular area of the Midwest and what teams and what culture belong to which state. I happen to know the area from dating someone from Kansas City, Kansas. You'd expect the President to also know somehow, but that's a bit of a bar too high, I guess.