Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

95% Approval Rating in the Republican Party, a Record! 53% overall (plus add 9 points?). Corrupt Democrat politicians have brought me to highest polling numbers ever with the Impeachment Hoax. Thank you Nancy!

 

Keeps repeating the 95% approval rating among Republicans. Trump is now close to 95% Republican approval in some polls (94% in Gallup); this still isn’t a record. (W. Bush hit 99% in 2001, H.W. Bush hit 97% in 1991.) He isn’t at 53% approval, though he’s up; 49% even in Rasmussen, 43.8% in the 538 average.

Like his wealth it’s all about how he feels. Today I think I’ll add a few points because it seems right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

C’mon, that’s not real...is it?  Can’t be, one of them deep fakes.  Right?  Nah, nope, has to be fake.  
 

 

 

 


 

TELL ME IT’S FAKE NOW BECAUSE I AM SERIOUSLY HAVING MY FIRST “WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN” MOMENTS AND I DON’T LIKE THAT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, That one guy said:

C’mon, that’s not real...is it?  Can’t be, one of them deep fakes.  Right?  Nah, nope, has to be fake.  
 

 

 

 


 

TELL ME IT’S FAKE NOW BECAUSE I AM SERIOUSLY HAVING MY FIRST “WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN” MOMENTS AND I DON’T LIKE THAT!

It’s from the first episode of Curb this season where they make fun of MAGA. Larry starts wearing the the hat because he finds its a great way to have people leave him alone- people repellent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

It’s from the first episode of Curb this season where they make fun of MAGA. Larry starts wearing the the hat because he finds its a great way to have people leave him alone- people repellent. 

Oh, I know that.  I just need to be lied to that our president didn’t post such a thing to his twitter account 

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Ugh. What a childish and mean spirited person.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Mini Mike is a short ball (very) hitter. Tiny club head speed. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1227261625167732736

 

What in the world does any of this mean?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

He can’t reach the greens even in putt putt.  

If only he had someone to kick the balls around for him like the POTUS!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skoo said:

If only he had someone to kick the balls around for him like the POTUS!

Notorious cheater in golf as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, squistion said:

Ugh. What a childish and mean spirited person.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Mini Mike is a short ball (very) hitter. Tiny club head speed. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1227261625167732736

 

Do Trump and Little Mike have history between them?  Seems personal, like this is more than just politics between those two.

Edited by Summer Wheat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, squistion said:

Ugh. What a childish and mean spirited person.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Mini Mike is a short ball (very) hitter. Tiny club head speed. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1227261625167732736

 

I was wondering what Trump's cute nickname for Bloomberg would be.   Does he have one for Klobuchar yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Summer Wheat said:

Do Trump and Little Mike have history between them?  Seems personal, like this is more than just politics between those two.

Trump takes anyone and everything as personal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Summer Wheat said:

Do Trump and Little Mike have history between them?  Seems personal, like this is more than just politics between those two.

Net worth peacocking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, That one guy said:

Net worth peacocking

And I believe Bloomberg intimated that Trump is not really a billionaire which is like, ya know, some harsh language towards DJT. I find this tweet of our dear leader very funny myself. Who says "Tiny club head speed"? It's hilarious word play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure, but does he drive his cart on the greens?  Because that would make him a total d-bag.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, parrot said:

Sure, but does he drive his cart on the greens?  Because that would make him a total d-bag.  

“90 degrees on par 3s only?  What is this, some global warming hoax mess?!?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

He can’t reach the greens even in putt putt.  

short ball (very) is a nonsense grouping of words...also, pretty petty and childish comments at all but business as usual for Trump. Also...he cheats at golf himself by all accoubts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's also the part where the guy who said he wouldn't have time for golf is insulting political rivals based on their golf abilities.  Trump's knack for finding new lows of pathetic is... well... pathetic (very).  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Burma, if you’re listening, we’d all be interested in the size of Bloomberg’s wang.”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Katie Phang‏ @KatiePhang

FYI: The judge presiding over this case, Amy Berman Jackson, is the same judge who had Manafort and Gates and van der Zwaan.

 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago

Is this the Judge that put Paul Manafort in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, something that not even mobster Al Capone had to endure? How did she treat Crooked Hillary Clinton? Just asking!

 

Wow. :(

Trump is officially attacking a federal judge in order to intimidate the judge prior to sentencing a known associate of the President.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago

Is this the Judge that put Paul Manafort in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, something that not even mobster Al Capone had to endure? How did she treat Crooked Hillary Clinton? Just asking!

 

Wow. :(

Trump is officially attacking a federal judge in order to intimidate the judge prior to sentencing a known associate of the President.

Why not?  There are no consequences to his actions.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

Whatever happened to Hillary campaign manager Podesta’s BROTHER? Wasn’t he caught, forced to leave his firm, with BIG BAD things to happen? Why did nothing ever happen to him, only to the “other” side?

:mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

Whatever happened to Hillary campaign manager Podesta’s BROTHER? Wasn’t he caught, forced to leave his firm, with BIG BAD things to happen? Why did nothing ever happen to him, only to the “other” side?

:mellow:

Sounds so familiar...whataboutism...why only certain people get punished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, is having a really bad night. I think she is sending signals that she wants out. Calling for unity is her way of getting there, going home, and having a “nice cold beer” with her husband!

:(

This is an embarrassing official public statement from the POTUS

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sho nuff said:

short ball (very) is a nonsense grouping of words...also, pretty petty and childish comments at all but business as usual for Trump. Also...he cheats at golf himself by all accoubts.

Accoubts fits in that group too eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

A lot of Democrat dropouts tonight, very low political I.Q.

 

These tweets are not improving as the night goes on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:(

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 54s54 seconds ago

A very bad night for Mini Mike!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-stone/trump-praises-barr-for-taking-over-stone-case-as-democrats-threaten-probe-idUSKBN2061NT

 

“Congratulations to Attorney General Bill Barr for taking charge of a case that was totally out of control and perhaps should not have even been brought,” Trump tweeted early Wednesday.

 

Sure, he's learned his lesson alright. He's learned he can manipulate the Justice Dept. to do whatever he wants it to. It's ONE of the reasons why Barr was brought on in the first place. Crock of shat is what it is.

Edited by Ruffrodys05

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, squistion said:

:(

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 54s54 seconds ago

A very bad night for Mini Mike!

He did win both sides in one town, but even Biden beat him statewide.  This isn't the preseason anymore, the games count now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, squistion said:

:(

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 54s54 seconds ago

A very bad night for Mini Mike!

I would not count out Mini Mike as Warren is done, Bernie has peaked and Mini Mike has a Brinks Truck full of cash to spend on ads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago

Bootedgeedge (Buttigieg) is doing pretty well tonight. Giving Crazy Bernie a run for his money. Very interesting!

 

Bootedgeedge?  :unsure:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago

The Fake News Media is looking hard for the Big Democrat Story, but there is nothing too fabulous. Wouldn’t a big story be that I got more New Hampshire Primary Votes than any incumbent president, in either party, in the history of that Great State? Not an insignificant fact!

 

Doesn't mean that much when you are running essentially unopposed...and I don't believe the percentage of the vote for an incumbent president was a record (read that but haven't seen a link to data about percentages, just vote total). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Fake News @CNN and MSDNC have not surprisingly refused to talk about my record setting number of voters in New Hampshire (and in Iowa).That’s why they are poorly rated Fake News! I will win both states in November.

 

Fun Facts:

Unofficial vote total numbers from NH last night:

Total votes cast in the Republican primary: 133,000 

Total votes cast in Democratic votes cast:  290,000 

That might suggest a sizable enthusiasm gap. And keep in mind Trump held a recent rally in NH and has been spending millions on ads across the state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Congratulations to  Attorney General Bill Barr for taking charge of a case that was totally out of control and perhaps should not have even been brought. Evidence now clearly shows that the Mueller Scam was improperly brought & tainted. Even Bob Mueller lied to Congress!

 

:(

He is accusing Robert Mueller of a committing a felony. Will the DOJ now prosecute him too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h

Two months in jail for a Swamp Creature, yet 9 years recommended for Roger Stone (who was not even working for the Trump Campaign). Gee, that sounds very fair! Rogue prosecutors maybe? The Swamp! @foxandfriends @TuckerCarlson

 

Swamp Creature?

Is Trump referring to former Senate staffer James Wolfe? Not a fair comparison. Wolfe pleaded guilty to 1 felony count of lying to the FBI. Stone was convicted of 7 felonies —  many lies to Congress, plus witness tampering. Also, Stone's lies touched on national security issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Fake News @CNN and MSDNC have not surprisingly refused to talk about my record setting number of voters in New Hampshire (and in Iowa).That’s why they are poorly rated Fake News! I will win both states in November.

 

Fun Facts:

Unofficial vote total numbers from NH last night:

Total votes cast in the Republican primary: 133,000 

Total votes cast in Democratic votes cast:  290,000 

That might suggest a sizable enthusiasm gap. And keep in mind Trump held a recent rally in NH and has been spending millions on ads across the state. 

Fun fact - Donald absolutely shattered the vote total for an incumbent 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HellToupee said:

Fun fact - Donald absolutely shattered the vote total for an incumbent 

Okie Dokie Pokie! Always like fun facts! :thumbup:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Fun fact - Donald absolutely shattered the vote total for an incumbent 

That doesn't mean that much when he ran virtually unopposed.

And he didn't shatter the percentage received record for an incumbent, did he? 

Edited by squistion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More fun facts:

President Trump didn't have a serious challenger in the New Hampshire primary, but he still turned out enough voters to more than double former President Barack Obama's 2012 vote total in the state, indicating that the Republican base is all-in on Trump as he prepares to face the eventual Democratic nominee in a reelection battle this November.

With 87 percent of precincts reporting, Trump secured more than 120,000 votes in the Granite State. In 2012, Obama managed just 49,080 total votes in New Hampshire. The gap between the two presidents is likely to increase as more precincts report their totals Wednesday.

It also dwarfs the total of other incumbent presidents: then-President George W. Bush received 53,962 votes in the largely-uncontested GOP primary in New Hampshire in 2004. And in 1996, incumbent President Bill Clinton received 76,797 votes in New Hampshire's primary.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-obamas-2012-vote-total-in-new-hampshire-signaling-fired-up-base

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

.@dagenmcdowell, “Every Democrat is running to raise taxes. She (Pocahontas) lied about her ethnicity, that was her problem.” @MariaBartiromo So true Dagen!

 

:confused:

This is a non sequitur - what does Warren's claims about her ethnicity have to do with running to raise taxes? 

 

Edited by squistion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, squistion said:

That doesn't mean that much when he ran virtually unopposed.

And he didn't shatter the percentage received record for an incumbent, did he? 

1-wrong

2- :lmao:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HellToupee said:

1-wrong

2- :lmao:

What do you find so hilarious about 2? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, squistion said:

What do you find so hilarious about 2? 

The concept of grasping at straws 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, is having a really bad night. I think she is sending signals that she wants out. Calling for unity is her way of getting there, going home, and having a “nice cold beer” with her husband!

:(

This is an embarrassing official public statement from the POTUS

I would say her dog going out for a walk should take precedence over that beer, but that’s me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The concept of grasping at straws 

Like pointing to his so called historic vote totals ignoring the fact that as far as percentage of the vote received by an incumbent it wasn't a record, which means statements calling it historic should carry an asterisk. 

Edited by squistion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Like pointing to his so called historic vote totals ignoring the fact that as far as percentage of the vote received by an incumbent it wasn't a record, which means statements calling it historic should carry an asterisk. 

Sure , whatever makes you happy. An asterisk it is. However you want to reconcile last night is fine with me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago

Bootedgeedge (Buttigieg) is doing pretty well tonight. Giving Crazy Bernie a run for his money. Very interesting!

 

Bootedgeedge?  :unsure:

 

This is actually spot-on. I've seen t-shirts to that effect: One of many

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.