squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

12 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

Get her to open the box?

is that the way you do it?

On 3/10/2020 at 10:06 AM, Skoo said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

True, with number 1 being more important!

@josedeynes

· Mar 9

Replying to @PalmerReport and @realDonaldTrump

The President has a duty to protect the American people from two equally dangerous threats: 1)the coronavirus and 2)the mass hysteria that MSM wants to create with the sole purpose of politically hurting the President.

With the key word being "equally".

7 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

With the key word being "equally".

What "Mass Hysteria"?

18 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Well...yeah...also posting complete misinformation about Biden and  H1N1 and how the government handled it vs. how he has handled this.  Just a night after claiming we should put aside partisan stuff and unite.  We all knew that wouldn't last...he started in on Pelosi this morning while being silent when the GOP led Senate was about to go on recess instead of taking up bills to try and actually help the situation.

Info about H1N1, its slow spread, its very low mortality rate, and the overall government's response (with no specific role for Biden).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zerp said:

It would be crazy to speculate he'll use this tragedy to call it a crisis, engage the military, and suspend elections.  We're not a 3rd world country with a dictator, amirite? 

Our military leaders would love to show him the door.

• Like 2

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

When is the National Day of Science?

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

When is the National Day of Science?

Feb 28, unfortunately. 

• Laughing 1

59 minutes ago, -jb- said:

Feb 28, unfortunately. 

Surprised Trump hasn't changed it to February 29.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 54m54 minutes ago

We are doing very precise Medical Screenings at our airports. Pardon the interruptions and delays, we are moving as quickly as possible, but it is very important that we be vigilant and careful. We must get it right. Safety first!

(((DeanObeidallah)))‏Verified account @DeanObeidallah 24m24 minutes ago

Look at this failure by Trump at our airports- he has sick people jammed together with healthy people waiting for hours. Now healthy Americans will be infected because Trump simply didn't do any planning!!

https://twitter.com/DeanObeidallah/status/1239234819634147333 (picture of airport at link)

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 20m20 minutes ago

There will be a News Conference by the CoronaVirus Task Force today at the White House, 5 P.M. @VP We are working closely with the Governors of our Country’s great States, which are a very big factor. They are working hard, along with us, to get the job properly done.....

....The USA was never set up for this, just look at the catastrophe of the H1N1 Swine Flu (Biden in charge, 17,000 people lost, very late response time), but it soon will be. Great decision to close our China, and other, borders early. Saved many lives!

:no:

More finger pointing at Obama and Biden trying to spin the inadequate response of the Trump Administration as their fault. 

Posted (edited)

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 28m28 minutes ago

Can’t believe they are not going after Schumer for the threats he made to our cherished United States Supreme Court, and our two great Justices. If a Republican did that, there would be an endless price to pay. Pathetic!

Trump is rolling out his favorite oldies today!

Edited by squistion

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

There will be a News Conference by the CoronaVirus Task Force today at the White House, 5 P.M. @VP We are working closely with the Governors of our Country’s great States, which are a very big factor. They are working hard, along with us, to get the job properly done.....

....The USA was never set up for this, just look at the catastrophe of the H1N1 Swine Flu (Biden in charge, 17,000 people lost, very late response time), but it soon will be. Great decision to close our China, and other, borders early. Saved many lives!

More finger pointing at Obama and Biden trying to spin the inadequate response of the Trump Administration as their fault. 

He'll move the goal posts again once this flies past 17k.

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

He’s just a con artist.  Time and again.  Shame on anyone who continues to believe that he’s a good human being.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago

So now it is reported that, after destroying his life & the life of his wonderful family (and many others also), the FBI, working in conjunction with the Justice Department, has “lost” the records of General Michael Flynn. How convenient. I am strongly considering a Full Pardon!

So, we are in midst of a deadly pandemic outbreak and Trump is more focused on helping out a convicted felon who lied to the FBI. 

Yeah, that figures...

10 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

He’s just a con artist.

Exactly. Always was been and always will be.

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Fact checking by Daniel Dale of CNN:

Daniel Dale‏ @ddale8 19m19 minutes ago

Temporarily leaving aside the rest: The CDC estimate is that 12,469 people died in the US from H1N1, though “17,000” is within the estimate range. And Biden was not “in charge” like Trump has put Pence; Biden was involved but not the lead, contrary to Trump’s claims/suggestions.

“Very late” is subjective. But Obama declared a public health emergency less than two weeks after the first confirmed case in April 2009. There was also a test approved for use less than two weeks after that first confirmation.

One more quick note: the estimate of 12,469 US H1N1 deaths is for April 2009 to April 2010. So if you really want to compare the quality of the government responses by comparing death tolls - which isn’t a great idea - note the differing time horizons.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1239241918967668737

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, sho nuff said:

SOCIAL DISTANCING!

Why are you against this to protect the population as a whole?

• Like 1

How can anyone not see how absolutely pathetic Trump is?  Good grief is he a small petty man.  

And, he is a major contributing factor to how bad this is going to get.  He set the tone early and it was, like everything else he does, horribly misguided and based on his own self interests.  Now the horse is way out of the barn and he gutted the infrastructure needed to reign it back in.  

Totally incompetent.  As if a conman was president.  

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, squistion said:

If there’s anything the Obama/Biden administration taught us, you have at least 6 years to blame and smear your predecessor. Frankly President Trump doesn’t do it enough IMO. I’d like to see much more of this (especially with incompetent Biden bumbling around out there).

• Thinking 1

I keep praying for this nation and the President, that he'll do the right thing, but every day the answer seems to be "Not yet." I won't say it's an outright "No," but it's looking that way.

59 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago

So now it is reported that, after destroying his life & the life of his wonderful family (and many others also), the FBI, working in conjunction with the Justice Department, has “lost” the records of General Michael Flynn. How convenient. I am strongly considering a Full Pardon!

Barb McQuade‏ @BarbMcQuade 31m31 minutes ago

Flynn admitted in open court that he lied to the FBI. That alone is a crime. The lie was about assuring Russia that Trump would remove sanctions for election interference. I have seen no reports of lost records, but even if it were so, that would not undo Flynn’s serious crime.

https://twitter.com/BarbMcQuade/status/1239252973945061376

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

If there’s anything the Obama/Biden administration taught us, you have at least 6 years to blame and smear your predecessor. Frankly President Trump doesn’t do it enough IMO. I’d like to see much more of this (especially with incompetent Biden bumbling around out there).

I actually agree there certain policies of past administrations especially in regards to the economy that linger into the next administration while others do not. Maybe if the President spent less time golfing, tweeting and patting himself on his own back and more time reviewing previous administration policies he wouldn’t find himself where he is at. 

Edited by lazyike
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Widbil83 said:

I'll take vicious circles for $600, Alex.

2 minutes ago, tri-man 47 said:

I'll take vicious circles for $600, Alex.

What is "Trump chasing his tail?"

8 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Now he’s criticizing the governors for not working well enough with the federal government. 

it's always someone else's fault.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, JbizzleMan said:

The buck stops somewhere else.

• Like 3

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago

I must say, that was a VERY boring debate. Biden lied when he said I want to cut Social Security and Medicare. That’s what they ALL said 4 years ago, and nothing happened, in fact, I saved Social Security and Medicare. I will not be cutting, but they will. Be careful!

Wait, what? Trump saved Social Security and Medicare? When and how? And doesn't his 2020 budget includes cuts to both Medicare and Social Security?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, timschochet said:

Now he’s criticizing the governors for not working well enough with the federal government. 

While 2.1 million federal employees go to work tomorrow. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago

I must say, that was a VERY boring debate. Biden lied when he said I want to cut Social Security and Medicare. That’s what they ALL said 4 years ago, and nothing happened, in fact, I saved Social Security and Medicare. I will not be cutting, but they will. Be careful!

Wait, what? Trump saved Social Security and Medicare? When and how? And doesn't his 2020 budget includes cuts to both Medicare and Social Security?

Accuses Biden of lying while he lies about Democrats will cut Medicaid and SS.

• Thanks 1

Honestly?  How can you support this guy? He is incapable of leadership.

this situation requires real, thoughtful. And, #### me, truthful leadership.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JbizzleMan said:

Truman “ the buck stops here”

Trump.   ”it ain’t my fault “

Here’s a tune dedicated to our blamer in Chief

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5RDEXpc8OY

Edited by lazyike

13 hours ago, Kal El said:

What is "Trump chasing his tail?"

At least he's complying with the social distancing by chasing only his own tail for a change

7 minutes ago, apalmer said:

At least he's complying with the social distancing by chasing only his own tail for a change

A valid point.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Just had a very good tele-conference with Nation’s Governors. Went very well. Cuomo of New York has to “do more”.

Had to take a shot at Cuomo. Love his new spirit of non-partisanship. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago

I ask all Americans to band together and support your neighbors by not hoarding unnecessary amounts of food and essentials. TOGETHER we will stay STRONG and overcome this challenge!

Yes, together we will vote you out of office.  :yes:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

I ask all Americans to band together and support your neighbors by not hoarding unnecessary amounts of food and essentials. TOGETHER we will stay STRONG and overcome this challenge!

Wait.  You have an issue with that tweet?

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

And just for the record I am a Hoard, not a hoarder.

• Laughing 3

36 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

And just for the record I am a Hoard, not a hoarder.

When I need 3 yards, you're my man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Just now, Sheriff Bart said:

When I need 3 yards, you're my man.

I'll go the whole 9 feet.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, TripItUp said:

"....Chinese Virus."

:whistle:

:lmao:

Don, take the W & go to bed early.

Dude just had his best day of the crisis & he’s looking for a way to blow it up.

10 minutes ago, TripItUp said:

"....Chinese Virus."

:whistle:

Criminy, here is the complete Tweet:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 48m48 minutes ago

The United States will be powerfully supporting those industries, like Airlines and others, that are particularly affected by the Chinese Virus. We will be stronger than ever before!

And his supporters wonder why we call him racist.  

53 minutes ago, squistion said:

The United States will be powerfully supporting those industries, like Airlines and others, that are particularly affected by the Chinese Virus. We will be stronger than ever before!

So embarassing. 

54 minutes ago, squistion said:

Well he can't use the word Corona, that's Spanish for crown, and he only speaks American!

Can we all just agree to stop the nit-picking for a bit?  I get it, I can’t stand the man, feel he has made some sizable mistakes and rather unfortunate statements, but for now can we just be Americans?  This really should be above partisanship.  Support him because he and we need it.  Let’s get through this and help each other first.  Plenty of time before November to revisit the “I don’t take responsibility” bit

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

How is that racist?  Pandemics like this are usually associated with where they originated. 

Was it also racist to call it the Spanish flu?

You do realize that the Chinese government is blaming the US for bringing it to China, right?

Edited by BladeRunner