Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

2 minutes ago, msommer said:

Actually, IIRC it was a selection of Adolf's speeches, not Mein Kampf - as your link also says

Fixed, thanks

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 33m33 minutes ago

Last week the Fake News said that a section of our powerful, under construction, Southern Border Wall “fell over”, trying to make it sound terrible, except the reason was that the concrete foundation was just poured & soaking wet when big winds kicked in. Quickly fixed “forever”.

Not sure how this could be considered Fake News as it sounds like he is saying that "big winds" did knock over the wall.

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

Last week the Fake News said that a section of our powerful, under construction, Southern Border Wall “fell over”, trying to make it sound terrible, except the reason was that the concrete foundation was just poured & soaking wet when big winds kicked in. Quickly fixed “forever”.

Not sure how this could be considered Fake News as it sounds like he is saying that "big winds" did knock over the wall.

It should also be mentioned that it's not that "powerful(which is a completely stupid adjective for a wall anyway)," since there are still ways over, under, and around it. Maybe instead of wasting billions of dollars on a concept already proven to be ineffective many times over, how about trying to find ways to lessen incentives for people to break the law?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Kal El said:

It should also be mentioned that it's not that "powerful(which is a completely stupid adjective for a wall anyway)," since there are still ways over, under, and around it. Maybe instead of wasting billions of dollars on a concept already proven to be ineffective many times over, how about trying to find ways to lessen incentives for people to break the law?

It’s also not very powerful if it can fall over.

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Seems like terrible construction quality if it’s falling over while being constructed due to wind (at it wasn’t particularly strong wind)

17 hours ago, Dickies said:

Seems like terrible construction quality if it’s falling over while being constructed due to wind (at it wasn’t particularly strong wind)

Yeah to me this doesn't sound like something to brag about.  I wonder what Trump would have tweeted had this occurred under Obama's presidency?

19 hours ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Is this about the wall or his encounter with Stormy Daniels?

• Laughing 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 27m

“They tried to Impeach the President eight times before this last Impeachment trial that we went through. In Arizona, people are tired of their obstruction, their investigations, and their Impeachments. They want them to get to work.” @SenMcSallyAZ @foxandfriends Thanks Martha

A few members of Congress may have tried but Pelosi and the Democratic establishment didn't take it seriously.

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 27m

“They tried to Impeach the President eight times before this last Impeachment trial that we went through. In Arizona, people are tired of their obstruction, their investigations, and their Impeachments. They want them to get to work.” @SenMcSallyAZ @foxandfriends Thanks Martha

A few members of Congress may have tried but Pelosi and the Democratic establishment didn't take it seriously.

It's funny he is quoting a Senator about getting back to work. Mitch McConnell just said there are 350 bills that have been sent from the House to the Senate that he won't even consider. 

• Like 2

:no:

Putting pressure on Judge Jackson again in the Stone case to order a new trial:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

“Judge Jackson now has a request for a new trial based on the unambiguous & self outed bias of the foreperson of the jury, whose also a lawyer, by the way. ‘Madam foreperson, you’re a lawyer, you have a duty, an affirmative obligation, to reveal to us when we selected you the....

.....existence of these tweets in which you were so harshly negative about the President & the people who support him. Don’t you think we wanted to know that before we put you on this jury.’ Pretty obvious he should (get a new trial). I think almost any judge in the Country.....

.....would order a new trial, I’m not so sure about Judge Jackson, I don’t know.” @Judgenap (Andrew Napolitano) @foxandfriends

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Putting pressure on Judge Jackson again in the Stone case to order a new trial:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

“Judge Jackson now has a request for a new trial based on the unambiguous & self outed bias of the foreperson of the jury, whose also a lawyer, by the way. ‘Madam foreperson, you’re a lawyer, you have a duty, an affirmative obligation, to reveal to us when we selected you the....

.....existence of these tweets in which you were so harshly negative about the President & the people who support him. Don’t you think we wanted to know that before we put you on this jury.’ Pretty obvious he should (get a new trial). I think almost any judge in the Country.....

.....would order a new trial, I’m not so sure about Judge Jackson, I don’t know.” @Judgenap (Andrew Napolitano) @foxandfriends

Do the jurors who have a MAGA cap at home have an affirmative obligation to disclose that?

On 2/16/2020 at 1:30 PM, squistion said:

"concrete foundation was just poured and soaking wet" ....ConstructionGuy here - that's not how any of that works.  In fact, companies would be fired if they had done something so dumb, OSHA would've been involved, etc.  I'm shocked our construction guy prez isn't aware of that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, boofatty said:

"concrete foundation was just poured and soaking wet" ....ConstructionGuy here - that's not how any of that works.  In fact, companies would be fired if they had done something so dumb, OSHA would've been involved, etc.  I'm shocked our construction guy prez isn't aware of that.

Rule 101 after standing a wall you brace it so the wind doesn't blow it over. It blew over because it wasn't braced properly, not because the concrete was wet. Luckily no one got hurt or killed. 

Edited by Mile High
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, apalmer said:

Do the jurors who have a MAGA cap at home have an affirmative obligation to disclose that?

IIRC there was a Maga fan on the Manafort trial. She voted to convict and little was made of it. She was obviously accepted as a juror.

12 hours ago, Mile High said:

Rule 101 after standing a wall you brace it so the wind doesn't blow it over. It blew over because it wasn't braced properly, not because the concrete was wet. Luckily no one got hurt or killed. 

Can’t wait for all the redcap construction bro’s to defend something they know is just flat out wrong in multiple ways. And defies basic understanding of common engineering practices; which weren’t really debatable until this guy. That’ll be fun. 

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Kerry & Murphy illegally violated the Logan Act. This is why Iran is not making a deal. Must be dealt with strongly!

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Sean Davis

@seanmdav

You all but accused Michael Flynn of treason for talking to world leaders on behalf of the incoming president. And now you want to pretend that secretly colluding with a terrorist regime overseas to undermine U.S. foreign policy is perfectly kosher?

Tom Fitton

@TomFitton

Barr should clean house at DOJ...@realDonalldTrump,was the victim of a seditious conspiracy out of DOJ/FBI, etc. President Trump can also appoint a special counsel directly.

1 minute ago, Skoo said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Kerry & Murphy illegally violated the Logan Act. This is why Iran is not making a deal. Must be dealt with strongly!

Sean Davis

@seanmdav

You all but accused Michael Flynn of treason for talking to world leaders on behalf of the incoming president. And now you want to pretend that secretly colluding with a terrorist regime overseas to undermine U.S. foreign policy is perfectly kosher?

Tom Fitton

@TomFitton

Barr should clean house at DOJ...@realDonalldTrump,was the victim of a seditious conspiracy out of DOJ/FBI, etc. President Trump can also appoint a special counsel directly.

lol "talking" = "on the payroll" 

lol "clean house" so I know longer have to act like just a dictator wannabe 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 18m18 minutes ago

Looks like Crazy Bernie is doing well in the Great State of Nevada. Biden & the rest look weak, & no way Mini Mike can restart his campaign after the worst debate performance in the history of Presidential Debates. Congratulations Bernie, & don’t let them take it away from you!

Well, I guess we know who he really wants to run against, don't we?  :coffee:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9m9 minutes ago

The Kremlin is reportedly backing Bernie Sanders bid to win the White House.” Jon Scott @FoxNews Why didn’t somebody tell me this?

Yes, indeed, why didn't someone tell him? Maybe they figured he would get it from Fox News as he did here...

• Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

The Kremlin is reportedly backing Bernie Sanders bid to win the White House.” Jon Scott @FoxNews Why didn’t somebody tell me this?

Yes, indeed, why didn't someone tell him? Maybe they figured he would get it from Fox News as he did here...

My guess is the assumption is that Putin already told you. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Is Russia interfering in our elections or not? Is it a hoax or not? 

• Thanks 1

Guess it's time to get me a "I'd rather be a Russian than a Republican" shirt for the next Bernie rally.

Edited by beef

1 minute ago, beef said:

Guess it's time to get me a "I'd rather be a Russian than a Republican" shirt for the next Bernie rally.

Better Red than red!

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Looks like Crazy Bernie is doing well in the Great State of Nevada. Biden & the rest look weak, & no way Mini Mike can restart his campaign after the worst debate performance in the history of Presidential Debates. Congratulations Bernie, & don’t let them take it away from you!

More instances of a Russian asset boosting Bernie Sanders?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

How soon before Clint Eastwood is thrown under the bus?

• Laughing 1

12 minutes ago, msommer said:

How soon before Clint Eastwood is thrown under the bus?

Well the first question you have to ask is “are you stupid?” Well are ya, PUNK?

Edited by Snorkelson
No I’m actually a very stable genius

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

Somebody please tell incompetent (thanks for my high poll numbers) & corrupt politician Adam “Shifty” Schiff to stop leaking Classified information or, even worse, made up information, to the Fake News Media. Someday he will be caught, & that will be a very unpleasant experience!

:mellow:

That sounds like a threat...

18 hours ago, squistion said:

Trump knows that he can beat Sanders just by repeating the S word over and over. It's the little guy he's worried about, he can't stop talking about MB.

What about 1000 points each fay for two consecutive days?

13 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

:(

My bad.

It's really easy to be fooled when he is constantly tweeting out bat crap stuff.

2 hours ago, gianmarco said:

My bad.

Lucky for you there will soon be no FBI left to investigate internet hooligans who spread damn lies about the president. 

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Crazy, chaotic Democrat Debate last night. Fake News said Biden did well, even though he said half of our population was shot to death. Would be OVER for most. Mini Mike was weak and unsteady, but helped greatly by his many commercials (which are not supposed to be allowed....

....during a debate). Pocahontas was mean, & undisciplined, mostly aiming at Crazy Bernie and Mini Mike. They don’t know how to handle her, but I know she is a “chocker”. Steyer was a disaster who, along with Mini, are setting records in $’s per vote. Just give me an opponent!

So we know she's a "chocker", but is she also a "smocker"?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Low Ratings Fake News MSDNC (Comcast) & @CNN are doing everything possible to make the Caronavirus look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible. Likewise their incompetent Do Nothing Democrat comrades are all talk, no action. USA in great shape! @CDCgov.....

I will be having a News Conference at the White House, on this subject, today at 6:00 P.M. CDC representatives, and others, will be there. Thank you!

Chocker and now Caronavirus? He's killin' it today.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

“Every poll you look at shows that Black support for PresidentTrump is growing.” @RealCandaceO @MariaBartiromo

Diamond and Silk don’t count.

This tweet is only 3 days old, but has not aged well... 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump Feb 24

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1232058127740174339

• Thinking 1

On 2/25/2020 at 3:03 PM, gianmarco said:

My bad.

The crazy thing is that, after 3 years now of his tweeting, I actually believed it to be real. 

21 hours ago, squistion said:

Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

What the heck is he looking at?

I am meeting with the major pharmaceutical companies today at the White House about progress on a vaccine and cure. Progress being made!

Now this is just spreading false hope about a vaccine that scientific experts say is likely a year or more away. And your own Health and Human Services Secretary said that there’s no guarantee that it will be affordable for all Americans. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Now this is just spreading false hope

No it’s not

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

I am meeting with the major pharmaceutical companies today at the White House about progress on a vaccine and cure. Progress being made!

Now this is just spreading false hope about a vaccine that scientific experts say is likely a year or more away. And your own Health and Human Services Secretary said that there’s no guarantee that it will be affordable for all Americans. 

Donald has the recipe for the vaccine and is sharing with the major pharmaceutical companies today.  We should be able to wrap up this whole thing in a week

8 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

No it’s not

How is it not?

• Thinking 1

23 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

How is it not?

Assuming that they aren't getting further away from a vaccine/cure, progress has to be being made at the very least by eliminating things that are not a vaccine/cure.

5 hours ago, sho nuff said:

How is it not?

It's true, as in: Started a turtle crawling from NYC to DC! Progress being made!