Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

These are getting harder and harder to watch everyday - more and more like witnessing a Trump rally, except without the crowd.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

I will be having a White House Press Conference today at 5:00 P.M. Thank you!

No one is forcing you to watch.

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 59m59 minutes ago

No matter what you do for the Do Nothing Democrats, no matter how GREAT a job you are doing, they will only respond to their Fake partners in the Lamestream Media in the negative, even in a time of crisis. I thought it would be different, but it’s not. In fact, it’s even worse...

....Example! V.P. Mike Pence held a conference call yesterday with all Democrat Senators. He gave them everything that they would have wanted to hear in terms of gaining ground on the CoronaVirus, but nothing that anyone could have said, including “it’s over”, could have made....

....them happy, or even a little bit satisfied. They were RUDE and NASTY. This is their political playbook, and they will use it right up to the election on November 3rd. They will not change because they feel that this is the only way they can win. America will not be fooled!!!

Yeah, those Democrats are such meanies! 😠 Always so RUDE and NASTY like yesterday, being frustrated after receiving vague answers from Vice President Pence about efforts to ramp up coronavirus testing.

33 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

#hyperboleAndDrama

He’s always been about hype & drama. As a page 6 cokehead, through multiple bankruptcies, very public affairs & divorces, he was a gilded loser for 30 years before he became a reality tv star. Always a llama drama, no surprise his chaotic administration mirrors his chronically unstable life.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

He’s always been about hype & drama. As a page 6 cokehead, through multiple bankruptcies, very public affairs & divorces, he was a gilded loser for 30 years before he became a reality tv star. Always a llama drama, no surprise his chaotic administration mirrors his chronically unstable life.

I wish this description could somehow be embedded into his Wiki page.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

I wish this description could somehow be embedded into his Wiki page.

There are already separate Wiki pages for his biography, Pseudonyms of Donald Trump, Trump Tower, Trump University, Trump Shuttle, three presidential campaigns, his 23 sexual misconduct allegations, the Access Hollywood tape, DT Social Media/Twitter account, List of nicknames used by Donald Trump, Trump Tower meeting, Russian Interference in the 2016 Election, DT Inaugural Address (“American Carnage”, shortest IA on record), Trump Tower wiretapping allegations, Special Counsel investigation, the Warsaw speech alongside his bff Vlad, The Unite the Right (“very fine people”) rally, Trump administration family separation policy, Trump administration migrant detentions, Trump v. Hawaii, his disclosures of classified information, Trump Peace Plan, Trump tariffs, his judicial appointments controversies, the Donald Trump baby balloon, DT filmography, DT in Music, DT episode on Last Week Tonight, DT and Golf, DT’s Art of the Deal, the Art of the Deal movie, DT dolls, DT Real Estate Tycoon video game,  DT in pop culture, Trump-Ukraine scandal, Impeachment Inquiry of DT, Impeachment of DT, Impeachment Trial of DT, Trump Derangement Syndrome, Veracity of statements by Donald Trump, Alternative Facts, Gaslighting, List of Trump administration dismissals and resignations, and my personal favorite, Infrastructure policy of Donald Trump.

Honestly, America needs a break, the country can’t take it anymore.

• Like 4

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Just like I was right on Ventilators (our Country is now the “King of Ventilators”, other countries are calling asking for help-we will!), I am right on testing. Governors must be able to step up and get the job done. We will be with you ALL THE WAY!

Trump proclaims himself the "King of Ventilators" as if that is something to be proud of...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Nervous Nancy is an inherently “dumb” person. She wasted all of her time on the Impeachment Hoax. She will be overthrown, either by inside or out, just like her last time as “Speaker”. Wallace & @FoxNews are on a bad path, watch!

Trump, who stared directly at solar eclipse, calling Nancy Pelosi "inherently dumb." 

And saying that Pelosi will be “overthrown” either by “inside or out.” Unclear what “inside or out” means exactly, but in the second time in a week, perhaps he is suggesting that some sort of civil revolt or violence take place. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 45m45 minutes ago

@FoxNews “Dems say President Trump is trying to open the United States Economy too quickly”, but, if I took even a little more time, they would loudly chant that I am moving too slowly. Just political talking points for them. For me it’s about lives & the future of our Country!

Yes, we know, your top priority is about saving lives, no political motives involved here whatsoever. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 47m47 minutes ago

“On February 19th there was a Democratic Debate, in Las Vegas. Three words weren’t said: Virus, CoronaVirus, or COVID19. NEVER came up!” @BretBaier

Fun fact:

Also during the month of February Trump held 6 rallies and played golf twice, to show you where his priorities were in respect to the seriousness of this pandemic.  

• Like 1

"King of Ventilators” would be a good name for an oldies cover band.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Received a very nice call from @GovTimWalz of Minnesota. We are working closely on getting him all he needs, and fast. Good things happening!

49 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

That’s legitimately funny. 

I agree. 

Not sure how I feel about a sitting actually retweeting it (Trump having a laugher with some of the staffers makes plenty of sense but I think I'd prefer a president not stoop to this), but at least that was funny. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 39m39 minutes ago

In light of the attack from the Invisible Enemy, as well as the need to protect the jobs of our GREAT American Citizens, I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

Um...we need testing, not scapegoats.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

In light of the attack from the Invisible Enemy, as well as the need to protect the jobs of our GREAT American Citizens, I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

Depends who "we" is?

retweeted @SexCounseling twice this morning 

would not even rank in the top 1000 strangest things this administration has ever done

• Laughing 1

13 hours ago, squistion said:

Scapegoats?  I don`t agree with much Trump says but at this point in time in the middle of the worst pandemic of our lifetimes I have zero issue for "temporarily" suspending immigration.  And I come from a family of immigrants.

Everything as we know it is already basically suspended anyway. Lets get this under control and then resume normal business.

3 minutes ago, Tolstoy said:

we're shooting down boats now

We're in the middle of a pandemic with no leadership and he's still rattling sabers at Iran. They're not going to do anything with people dying all over.

2 minutes ago, Kal El said:

We're in the middle of a pandemic with no leadership and he's still rattling sabers at Iran. They're not going to do anything with people dying all over.

I can only surmise that something was said on Fox and Friends

1 minute ago, Tolstoy said:

I can only surmise that something was said on Fox and Friends

Maybe, but he has a lot more to be concerned about than Iran. I mean, he almost started a war with them to kick off 2020, do we really need to start that again?

11 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Maybe, but he has a lot more to be concerned about than Iran. I mean, he almost started a war with them to kick off 2020, do we really need to start that again?

Well he did say shoot down. So maybe it's only the flying boats.

1 minute ago, Mile High said:

Well he did say shoot down. So maybe it's only the flying boats.

I did notice that, and he probably meant "sink," but the point is he shouldn't be threatening a nation that is reporting more deaths than China(and just so we're clear, I don't trust numbers from either of them, but since those numbers are what we have to go on, they're still relevant), especially since he's got no control of the situation here.

Happy draft day, everyone!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Teams are making a big mistake not taking Johnny Manziel - he is going to be really good (and exciting to watch).

9:39 PM · May 8, 2014

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 5

1 hour ago, caustic said:

Happy draft day, everyone!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Teams are making a big mistake not taking Johnny Manziel - he is going to be really good (and exciting to watch).

9:39 PM · May 8, 2014

1 out of 3.  Mistake not taking him?  No.  Really good?  No.  (Reasonably) exciting to watch?  I'll give him that one.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:07 PM, General Malaise said:

I know this man likes to speak highly of himself and claim that he's the best this or that.....

You know what is indisputable?   He is the world's greatest troll and that is absolutely undeniable.  This entire Twitter account is his own personal troll job.  He's a master of it.  Despite 3 and half years of trolling the country constantly he STILL gets reactions out of people.  It's why he's always smirking.  He LOVES this.  He loves seeing people get bent out of shape over what he says or Tweets.  

We tell people on this very board "Don't feed the trolls".....that's advice that needs to get broadened to include Trump.  I quit paying attention to the asinine spew coming from him long ago and my mental health is better for it.  Vote him out in Nov. and ignore him in the meantime.  Giving him the reaction he so desperately craves is something you, me, all of us can control.  The stoic philosophers had it right:  Place emphasis on what you can control and accept what you cannot.  

:2cents:

I think the argument that he's some kind of troll mastermind goes along with the idea that he's playing 4d chess. I just don't buy it. I think he's simply an easily influenced, obsessive narcissist who is several steps removed from reality.

4 minutes ago, mrip541 said:

I think the argument that he's some kind of troll mastermind goes along with the idea that he's playing 4d chess. I just don't buy it. I think he's simply an easily influenced, obsessive narcissist who is several steps removed from reality.

And he’s emotionally damaged where it’s impossible for him to have any type of empathetic feelings or to possibly think about things from someone else’s perspective. It is 100% about him and him only.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

Was just informed that the Fake News from the Thursday White House Press Conference had me speaking & asking questions of Dr. Deborah Birx. Wrong, I was speaking to our Laboratory expert, not Deborah, about sunlight etc. & the CoronaVirus. The Lamestream Media is corrupt & sick!

Dude, when you are in a hole, quit digging.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

Like in a Kaepernick discussion?

9 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Like in a Kaepernick discussion?

?

• Thinking 1

On 4/23/2020 at 11:40 AM, urbanhack said:

And he’s emotionally damaged where it’s impossible for him to have any type of empathetic feelings or to possibly think about things from someone else’s perspective. It is 100% about him and him only.

Lots and lots of assumptions and guesses here.

Probably should stick with facts.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, squistion said:
6 minutes ago, The General said:

Oof.

I have a problem with you guys constantly mocking people who are suffering from mental illness. Or lacking capacity.

Just sayin’

Edited by BobbyLayne

2 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

I have a problem with you guys constantly mocking people who are suffering from mental illness. Or lacking capacity.

Just sayin’

This could all go away with a judicious use of the 25th Amendment, but since that'll take a long time, we'll just have to vote him out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kal El said:

This could all go away with a judicious use of the 25th Amendment, but since that'll take a long time, we'll just have to vote him out.

191 days

people say time is slowed down in quarantine 

this quadrennial has felt like longest half century ever

• Laughing 2

5 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

191 days

people say time is slowed down in quarantine 

this quadrennial has felt like longest half century ever

No lie, I drove past my county's fairgrounds yesterday, which ended February 22. That feels like 18 months ago. I barely remember what day it is now, and forget about the calendar date. It's April, that's about all I got.

• Like 1

Tomorrow Trump will have to go back to his lie that he was being sarcastic. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

Was just informed that the Fake News from the Thursday White House Press Conference had me speaking & asking questions of Dr. Deborah Birx. Wrong, I was speaking to our Laboratory expert, not Deborah, about sunlight etc. & the CoronaVirus. The Lamestream Media is corrupt & sick!

This one confused me.  Even assuming for sake of argument that it were true, how is this better?  I mean, does it really matter who he was asking?

On the plus side, Trump's disinfectant query somehow wasn't the dumbest thing said this week.

Rudy Guiliani about implementing a contact tracing program: "That's totally ridiculous. Then we should trace everybody for cancer. And heart disease and obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than [the virus]. So we should be traced for all those things."

https://www.comicsands.com/rudy-giuliani-contact-tracing-cancer-2645824734.html

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

This one confused me.  Even assuming for sake of argument that it were true, how is this better?  I mean, does it really matter who he was asking?

On the plus side, Trump's disinfectant query somehow wasn't the dumbest thing said this week.

Rudy Guiliani about implementing a contact tracing program: "That's totally ridiculous. Then we should trace everybody for cancer. And heart disease and obesity. I mean, a lot of things kill you more than [the virus]. So we should be traced for all those things."

https://www.comicsands.com/rudy-giuliani-contact-tracing-cancer-2645824734.html

Rudy, Mitch and the GOP in general are going above and beyond in their efforts to make the President feel like he's the smartest guy in the room.

2 hours ago, apalmer said:

Rudy, Mitch and the GOP in general are going above and beyond in their efforts to make the President feel like he's the smartest guy in the room.

He may actually be smarter than Rudy

2 hours ago, Rich Conway said:

11 hours ago, The General said:

Yup.

That we can watch the whole thing and see he asks her in the middle of his medical breakthrough doesn’t help.

5 minutes ago, The General said:

Yup.

That we can watch the whole thing and see he asks her in the middle of his medical breakthrough doesn’t help.

The worst part of that is nobody can correct him, or he'll try to fire them for making him look bad. How did it come to this?

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 18h18 hours ago

What is the purpose of having White House News Conferences when the Lamestream Media asks nothing but hostile questions, & then refuses to report the truth or facts accurately. They get record ratings, & the American people get nothing but Fake News. Not worth the time & effort!

I am old enough to remember Trump bragging about the ratings his COVID- 19 news conferences were getting in the middle of a pandemic and even compared them to MNF and the finale of The Bachelor. But as soon as he makes a complete fool of himself telling Americans to inject disinfectants into their blood, he quits.

And seriously, It's only naturally to expect hostile questions when you treat people with so much hostility. Trump calls the press "the enemy of the people," then complains when they don't act like his friends. Go figure. 

• Like 1

Odd how asking him to explain his actual words is considered hostile...similar to how any criticism of him is considered by some to be trolling.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 18h18 hours ago

I never said the pandemic was a Hoax! Who would say such a thing? I said that the Do Nothing Democrats, together with their Mainstream Media partners, are the Hoax. They have been called out & embarrassed on this, even admitting they were wrong, but continue to spread the lie!

Aaron Rupar‏Verified account @atrupar 17h17 hours ago

Here's Trump's tweet claiming he never referred to coronavirus as a "hoax," followed by the Feb. 28 clip of him saying Dems "are politicizing the coronavirus ... this is their new hoax." (Note that he also brags about there being only 15 US cases; there are nearly a million now.)

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1254191352415387654 (video clip at link)