Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago

MAIL-IN VOTING WILL LEAD TO MASSIVE FRAUD AND ABUSE. IT WILL ALSO LEAD TO THE END OF OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY. WE CAN NEVER LET THIS TRAGEDY BEFALL OUR NATION. BIG MAIL-IN VICTORY IN TEXAS COURT TODAY. CONGRATS!!!

 

33 million mail in votes in 2016

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-kids-steal-ballots-mailboxes_n_5ed04b24c5b69af10d23db93
Ok, who is going to be first to admit when you were a kid that after school ( or you skipped school) and you robbed ballots from mailboxes. I know I often considered it , cause I thought what great fun.:sarcasm:

Edited by lazyike
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, lazyike said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-kids-steal-ballots-mailboxes_n_5ed04b24c5b69af10d23db93
Ok, who is going to be first to admit when you were a kid that after school ( or you skipped school) and you robbed ballots from mailboxes. I know I often considered it , cause I thought what great fun.:sarcasm:

We'd ride our bikes behind the mailman in search of Playboy deliveries. Voting? Not so much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those that may have missed it: :(

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.....

....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Twitter is doing nothing about all of the lies & propaganda being put out by China or the Radical Left Democrat Party. They have targeted Republicans, Conservatives & the President of the United States. Section 230 should be revoked by Congress. Until then, it will be regulated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

“The President has been targeted by Twitter.” @MariaBartiromo What about all of the lies and fraudulent statements made by Adam Schiff, and so many others, on the Russian Witch Hunt Plus, Plus, Plus? What about China’s propaganda? WHO’s mistakes? No flags? @foxandfriends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

“Regulate Twitter if they are going to start regulating free speech.” @JudgeJeanine @foxandfriends Well, as they have just proven conclusively, that’s what they are doing. Repeal Section 230!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

CHINA!

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

CHINA!

That's really just mailing it in.  Might as well just write "SQUIRREL!" or "DISTRACTION!" if that's the level of effort you're going to use.

Edited by Rich Conway
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

The National Guard has arrived on the scene. They are in Minneapolis and fully prepared. George Floyd will not have died in vain. Respect his memory!!!

 

Is the National Guard there to arrest the police officers?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 6:43 PM, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

death toll still mounting Max, and btw, he didn't close it fast enough, the real issue was travel from Europe, not China. 

but carry on

 

I love this tweet, btw:

Biden/Obama were a disaster in handling the H1N1 Swine Flu. Polling at the time showed disastrous approval numbers. 17,000 people died unnecessarily and through incompetence.,

I mean even the GOP honks read that and had to say...……...ugh what?

 

China and Europe basically were shooting us with a machine gun.  Trump wants credit for trying to stop 80% of the bullets from China only.

Not even understanding the gravity of the situation at that moment.  Which then carried on for another two months until the country was tanked.

Trump had all the briefings too starting in early Jan.

“It’s one guy coming from China.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, squistion said:

For those that may have missed it: :(

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.....

....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

Thugs.  Had to blow the dog whistle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Daywalker said:

Thugs.  Had to blow the dog whistle.

In all caps, just to make sure no one misses it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Daywalker said:

Thugs.  Had to blow the dog whistle.

Fanning the flames of division and racism is not a strong enough idiom 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Joe Mammy said:
4 hours ago, lazyike said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-kids-steal-ballots-mailboxes_n_5ed04b24c5b69af10d23db93
Ok, who is going to be first to admit when you were a kid that after school ( or you skipped school) and you robbed ballots from mailboxes. I know I often considered it , cause I thought what great fun.:sarcasm:

We'd ride our bikes behind the mailman in search of Playboy deliveries. Voting? Not so much.

If your ballot is stolen, you just get a new one.

If a kid steals your ballot and tries to use it, then the vote will be rejected because the signatures won't match.

In any event, we know that this doesn't happen because the state would have a record of the duplicate votes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Daywalker said:

Thugs.  Had to blow the dog whistle.

Dog whistle? That was a bullhorn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, squistion said:

For those that may have missed it: :(

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.....

....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

He just had to find a way to make this a wedge issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

The National Guard has arrived on the scene. They are in Minneapolis and fully prepared. George Floyd will not have died in vain. Respect his memory!!!

 

Is the National Guard there to arrest the police officers?

George Floyd died so we can shoot black looters?

  • Thinking 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 38s38 seconds ago

Looting leads to shooting, and that’s why a man was shot and killed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night - or look at what just happened in Louisville with 7 people shot. I don’t want this to happen, and that’s what the expression put out last night means....

....It was spoken as a fact, not as a statement. It’s very simple, nobody should have any problem with this other than the haters, and those looking to cause trouble on social media. Honor the memory of George Floyd!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 38s38 seconds ago

Looting leads to shooting, and that’s why a man was shot and killed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night - or look at what just happened in Louisville with 7 people shot. I don’t want this to happen, and that’s what the expression put out last night means....

....It was spoken as a fact, not as a statement. It’s very simple, nobody should have any problem with this other than the haters, and those looking to cause trouble on social media. Honor the memory of George Floyd!

His pollsters must've told him that was no bueno.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [scooter] said:

If your ballot is stolen, you just get a new one.

If a kid steals your ballot and tries to use it, then the vote will be rejected because the signatures won't match.

In any event, we know that this doesn't happen because the state would have a record of the duplicate votes.

Guess we should prevent the military from voting via mail in ballot since we know mass mail in ballots lead to fraud. I’m sure Trump would support that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can always tell when someone else has the keys.  The interns really need to work on mixing in the lack of empathy, grammar mistakes, and all caps.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 38s38 seconds ago

Looting leads to shooting, and that’s why a man was shot and killed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night - or look at what just happened in Louisville with 7 people shot. I don’t want this to happen, and that’s what the expression put out last night means....

....It was spoken as a fact, not as a statement. It’s very simple, nobody should have any problem with this other than the haters, and those looking to cause trouble on social media. Honor the memory of George Floyd!

No way he wrote this.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JbizzleMan said:

His pollsters must've told him that was no bueno.

His pollsters are better than his supporters in this forum as not one of them had an issue with it or uttered one word of criticism (and that tweet was posted in 3 different threads). I even asked one if he approved of it and got just crickets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The General said:

No way he wrote this.

or meant it...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, squistion said:

His pollsters are better than his supporters in this forum as not one of them had an issue with it or uttered one word of criticism (and that tweet was posted in 3 different threads). I even asked one if he approved of it and got just crickets. 

To be fair, he constantly pulls the rug out from under his supporters, so they're better off waiting until he updates them regarding whether he was being sarcastic, he didn't really say that, he meant something else entirely, or it's fake news.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The General said:

No way he wrote this.

doesn't matter...he got the message out to his base using code words no matter how much he tries to walk it back.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, The General said:

No way he wrote this.

Sounds like Kellyanne doublespeak cleanup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Sounds like Kellyanne doublespeak cleanup.

Doubleplus ungood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich Conway said:

To be fair, he constantly pulls the rug out from under his supporters, so they're better off waiting until he updates them regarding whether he was being sarcastic, he didn't really say that, he meant something else entirely, or it's fake news.

Yeah...

Trump Supporters: "I SUPPORT TRUMP BECAUSE HE MEANS WHAT HE SAYS!"

Trump: "I didn't mean what I said"

Trump Supporters:  :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the “protesters” scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone....

....got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would....

....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and....

....good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor, @MurielBowser, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

 

:no:

Trump has the entire Secret Service to protect him. The mayor of D.C. has an entire community to protect and there were protests there last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The professionally managed so-called “protesters” at the White House had little to do with the memory of George Floyd. They were just there to cause trouble. The @SecretService handled them easily. Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???

 

MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE to encounter the protesters? Yeah, that should go well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

These are “Organized Groups” that have nothing to do with George Floyd. Sad!

 

Is he saying that none of the protests are related to the murder of George Floyd?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The professionally managed so-called “protesters” at the White House had little to do with the memory of George Floyd. They were just there to cause trouble. The @SecretService handled them easily. Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???

 

MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE to encounter the protesters? Yeah, that should go well. 

Despicable 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Mayor Jacob Frey of Minneapolis will never be mistaken for the late, great General Douglas McArthur or great fighter General George Patton. How come all of these places that defend so poorly are run by Liberal Democrats? Get tough and fight (and arrest the bad ones). STRENGTH!

 

Don't you just love this message of peace and unity to heal the wounds of a fractured nation?

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

It’s ANTIFA and the Radical Left. Don’t lay the blame on others!

 

Well, these Amish or Mennonites protesting George Floyd’s murder don’t look like the Antifa or Radical Left to me. :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Strength" to Donald Trump and his sycophants means ruthlessly crushing any opposition with overwhelming force. First, however, it's important to paint them as enemies of the people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Mayor Jacob Frey of Minneapolis will never be mistaken for the late, great General Douglas McArthur or great fighter General George Patton. How come all of these places that defend so poorly are run by Liberal Democrats? Get tough and fight (and arrest the bad ones). STRENGTH!

 

Don't you just love this message of peace and unity to heal the wounds of a fractured nation?

The Minneapolis Mayor can’t be called out enough for the damage he did. I approve this message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Mayor Jacob Frey of Minneapolis will never be mistaken for the late, great General Douglas McArthur or great fighter General George Patton. How come all of these places that defend so poorly are run by Liberal Democrats? Get tough and fight (and arrest the bad ones). STRENGTH!

 

Don't you just love this message of peace and unity to heal the wounds of a fractured nation?

Trump is a propagandist and a provocateur. That's who we have as the nation's leader. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the “protesters” scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone....

....got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would....

....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and....

....good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor, @MurielBowser, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

 

:no:

Trump has the entire Secret Service to protect him. The mayor of D.C. has an entire community to protect and there were protests there last night. 

Is this the one where Mr Burns gets into a fight with Mayor Quimby?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't expect Trump supporters to understand the fineries of history. It's part of the general breakdown of civics education in America. And let's say Trump doesn't know general American history, even simple basics. He seems hostile to leaning and knowledge often, like that is the enemy. But I think he knows *some things. Like I think he knows something about Henry Ford's beliefs in eugenics and I think it's possible Trump shares some of those views. And like he knows about Nixon and the "lessons learned" for aspiring authoritarians, and that also makes sense because Roy Cohn was a mentor of his. And Trump is 73 years old, he was born just 12 or so years after the Bonus Army and was a boy when McArthur was rising as an emblem of nationalism, the sort of glorification of the caesar of just the sort we are seeing now with him. So yeah I think it's possible that the same guy that doesn't understand Pearl Harbor also could have some glimmer of who McArthur really is/was and what he was about.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squistion said:

Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would....

....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and....

....good practice.”

Just quoting this...the complete lack of awareness here...that part of the problem is that anyone loves that confrontation or are just "waiting for action".  Threats with dogs too...yeah, that will go over well.  He is just completely clueless how talk like this makes matters worse, not better.  Or worse, he is not clueless and wants the chaos.

Seriously...how can anyone defend the image of vicious dogs being threatened upon people?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Just quoting this...the complete lack of awareness here...that part of the problem is that anyone loves that confrontation or are just "waiting for action".  Threats with dogs too...yeah, that will go over well.  He is just completely clueless how talk like this makes matters worse, not better.  Or worse, he is not clueless and wants the chaos.

Seriously...how can anyone defend the image of vicious dogs being threatened upon people?

Trump sees political gain here. That’s all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The General said:

Trump sees political gain here. That’s all.

Problem is...any opponent should be taking these quotes and storing them for use against him.  That will only play well to the far right base...I don't see independents liking talk like that...and I don't see him gaining any minority support with talks of letting loose vicious dogs on people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Mayor Jacob Frey of Minneapolis will never be mistaken for the late, great General Douglas McArthur or great fighter General George Patton. How come all of these places that defend so poorly are run by Liberal Democrats? Get tough and fight (and arrest the bad ones). STRENGTH!

 

Don't you just love this message of peace and unity to heal the wounds of a fractured nation?

What the actual hell is wrong with this guy?! It's unbelievable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jake Tapper @jaketapper

Trump: “MAGA is make America great again. By the way, they love African-American people, they love black people. MAGA loves the black people.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snorkelson said:

Is this the one where Mr Burns gets into a fight with Mayor Quimby?

I reread the tweet in Mr Burns voice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Problem is...any opponent should be taking these quotes and storing them for use against him.  That will only play well to the far right base...I don't see independents liking talk like that...and I don't see him gaining any minority support with talks of letting loose vicious dogs on people.

I thought the same thing in 2016.

I remember the most disappointing thing to me wasn't his rhetoric, but that it actually worked. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.