Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

I, as President, want people coming into our Country who are going to help us become strong and great again, people coming in through a system based on MERIT. No more Lotteries! #AMERICA FIRST

:violin:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

“President Trump is not getting the credit he deserves for the economy. Tax Cut bonuses to more than 2,000,000 workers. Most explosive Stock Market rally that we’ve seen in modern times. 18,000 to 26,000 from Election, and grounded in profitability and growth. All Trump, not 0...

...big unnecessary regulation cuts made it all possible” (among many other things). “President Trump reversed the policies of President Obama, and reversed our economic decline.” Thank you Stuart Varney. @foxandfriends

Edited by squistion

The Democrats don't really want DACA?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

DACA is probably dead because the Democrats don’t really want it, they just want to talk and take desperately needed money away from our Military.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Wall Street Journal stated falsely that I said to them “I have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un” (of N. Korea). Obviously I didn’t say that. I said “I’d have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un,” a big difference. Fortunately we now record conversations with reporters...

...and they knew exactly what I said and meant. They just wanted a story. FAKE NEWS!

Just now, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Wall Street Journal stated falsely that I said to them “I have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un” (of N. Korea). Obviously I didn’t say that. I said “I’d have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un,” a big difference. Fortunately we now record conversations with reporters...

...and they knew exactly what I said and meant. They just wanted a story. FAKE NEWS!

I have listened to the tape 20 times now, and still can't be sure if he said I, or I'd. 

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1 39m39 minutes ago

Trump has sent 7 tweets and retweeted 4 tweets since the Hawaii false alarm. None have been about the Hawaii false alarm.

10 hours ago, squistion said:

I, as President, want people coming into our Country who are going to help us become strong and great again, people coming in through a system based on MERIT. No more Lotteries! #AMERICA FIRST

Ted Lieu‏ @tedlieu 9h9 hours ago

Dear @realDonaldTrump:

Your grandfather came to America at the age of 16, did not speak English well, was poor, and started off as a barber. So yes, I will support a merit system based on the same criteria that allowed your grandfather to immigrate to America.

Statement by me last night in Florida: “Honestly, I don’t think the Democrats want to make a deal. They talk about DACA, but they don’t want to help..We are ready, willing and able to make a deal but they don’t want to. They don’t want security at the border, they don’t want.....

...to stop drugs, they want to take money away from our military which we cannot do.” My standard is very simple, AMERICA FIRST & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

Statement by me last night in Florida: “Honestly, I don’t think the Democrats want to make a deal. They talk about DACA, but they don’t want to help..We are ready, willing and able to make a deal but they don’t want to. They don’t want security at the border, they don’t want.....

...to stop drugs, they want to take money away from our military which we cannot do.” My standard is very simple, AMERICA FIRST & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

We simply must dump BILLIONS into an asymmetrical fight with no finish line.    

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mile High said:

I have listened to the tape 20 times now, and still can't be sure if he said I, or I'd. 

When you breathe through your mouth, sometimes the words get jumbled.  

Edited by Sabertooth

DIcky Durbin?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 14m14 minutes ago

Senator Dicky Durbin totally misrepresented what was said at the DACA meeting. Deals can’t get made when there is no trust! Durbin blew DACA and is hurting our Military.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

DIcky Durbin?

Senator Dicky Durbin totally misrepresented what was said at the DACA meeting. Deals can’t get made when there is no trust! Durbin blew DACA and is hurting our Military.

This is a fair point. Coming from the most well documented liar perhaps in written history, certainly within Presidential politics. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, squistion said:

BabyGirl‏ @babygirlme101 2h2 hours ago

Dicky Durbin

So Melania Trump, how is that anti-bullying campaign coming along?

• Like 3

DIcky Durbin?

The state of Illinois should be ashamed to have Durbin as their Senator.  

12 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

If anything, polls of Illinois residents will probably show pride for Durbin truthfully reporting what Trump said in the meeting with the six GOP senators. I expect his approval ratings will rise as a consequence of this.

Should the state of South Carolina be ashamed for Lindsey Graham confirming what Durbin said? http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tim-scott-lindsey-graham-confirmed-trumps-####hole-comment/article/2645781

Edited by squistion

13 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Were a little embarrassed to have Trump as our President.  Illinois should be proud of Durbin for standing up and calling him a lying racist dirtbag. 

• Like 3

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

We must have Security at our VERY DANGEROUS SOUTHERN BORDER, and we must have a great WALL to help protect us, and to help stop the massive inflow of drugs pouring into our country!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 52m52 minutes ago

The Democrats want to shut down the Government over Amnesty for all and Border Security. The biggest loser will be our rapidly rebuilding Military, at a time we need it more than ever. We need a merit based system of immigration, and we need it now! No more dangerous Lottery.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 41m41 minutes ago

Do you notice the Fake News Mainstream Media never likes covering the great and record setting economic news, but rather talks about anything negative or that can be turned into the negative. The Russian Collusion Hoax is dead, except as it pertains to the Dems. Public gets it!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 38m38 minutes ago

“90% of Trump 2017 news coverage was negative” -and much of it contrived!

@foxandfriends

I imagine that the approval ratings among Black Americans numbers were taken before the ####hole countries comments.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 35m35 minutes ago

Unemployment for Black Americans is the lowest ever recorded. Trump approval ratings with Black Americans has doubled.

Thank you, and it will get even (much) better! @FoxNews

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 52m52 minutes ago

The Democrats want to shut down the Government over Amnesty for all and Border Security. The biggest loser will be our rapidly rebuilding Military, at a time we need it more than ever. We need a merit based system of immigration, and we need it now! No more dangerous Lottery.

The military doesn't shut down.

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

I imagine that the approval ratings among Black Americans numbers were taken before the ####hole countries comments.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 35m35 minutes ago

Unemployment for Black Americans is the lowest ever recorded. Trump approval ratings with Black Americans has doubled.

Thank you, and it will get even (much) better! @FoxNews

Doesn't he know that tagging Fox News just makes his nonsense seem even more idiotic?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

Doesn't he know that tagging Fox News just makes his nonsense seem even more idiotic?

Not to his base it doesn't.

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 41m41 minutes ago

Do you notice the Fake News Mainstream Media never likes covering the great and record setting economic news, but rather talks about anything negative or that can be turned into the negative. The Russian Collusion Hoax is dead, except as it pertains to the Dems. Public gets it!

Dead?  Four of his aids have either admitted guilt or were indicted. Kushner and Don Jr will be testifying soon and Bannon is interviewing this week.  Dead?  LOL  It's getting closer and closer to the target. 

29 minutes ago, Mile High said:

The military doesn't shut down.

Their pay does...technically.  Though, like in 2013, congress would likely pass a waiver to continue their pay through any shutdown.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

either elect more Republican Senators in 2018 or change the rules now to 51%. Our country needs a good "shutdown" in September to fix mess!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago

New report from DOJ & DHS shows that nearly 3 in 4 individuals convicted of terrorism-related charges are foreign-born. We have submitted to Congress a list of resources and reforms....

....we need to keep America safe, including moving away from a random chain migration and lottery system, to one that is merit-based.

18 hours ago, squistion said:

New report from DOJ & DHS shows that nearly 3 in 4 individuals convicted of terrorism-related charges are foreign-born. We have submitted to Congress a list of resources and reforms....

....we need to keep America safe, including moving away from a random chain migration and lottery system, to one that is merit-based.

As I suspected, Trump's account of the report is misleading:

"This report includes people arrested overseas and later brought to the US for prosecution and omits domestic terrorism entirely"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dominicholden/trump-just-released-a-report-on-terrorist-threats-and?utm_term=.hczA5LKGE#.uwQdWBXp0

Saw this thread had been bumped, was hoping it was related to the internet unearthing this gem.

Edit:  Arguably NSFW, presented due to important public interest in presidential communications and not at all for prurient reasons and therefore not a bannable offense IMHO.

Edited by TobiasFunke
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

Saw this thread had been bumped, was hoping it was related to the internet unearthing this gem.

Edit:  Arguably NSFW, presented due to important public interest in presidential communications and not at all for prurient reasons and therefore not a bannable offense IMHO.

”ignore the haters and losers, tweet more butts!”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

”ignore the haters and losers, tweet more butts!”

have to say I'm in favor of this myself

3 hours ago, TobiasFunke said:

Presidential twitter. Great.

22 hours ago, squistion said:

Kate Brannen‏Verified account @K8brannen 3h3 hours ago

A reporter (not sure who) asks a great question: How many of these "foreign-born" individuals convicted of terrorism-related offenses are actually immigrants vs. extradited to the US for prosecution?

DOJ official does not give an exact number but admits people who were extradited to US for prosecution are included in the "foreign-born" number ... which is totally ludicrous if you're trying to argue this has anything to do with immigration.

10:39 AM - 17 Jan 2018

Quinta Jurecic‏ @qjurecic

Reporter asks how many of those listed as international terrorism offenders were actually immigrants, versus folks extradited to the US for prosecution. DOJ official does not answer.

10:38 AM - 17 Jan 2018

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Jan 2

I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump Jan 7

The Fake News Awards, those going to the most corrupt & biased of the Mainstream Media, will be presented to the losers on Wednesday, January 17th, rather than this coming Monday. The interest in, and importance of, these awards is far greater than anyone could have anticipated!

I'm assuming (sadly) this will not happen.  Can we just give the most dishonest media award to Trump?

Mexico will pay for the Wall, although, um, maybe indirectly...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it. Parts will be, of necessity, see through and it was never intended to be built in areas where there is natural protection such as mountains, wastelands or tough rivers or water.....

....The Wall will be paid for, directly or indirectly, or through longer term reimbursement, by Mexico, which has a ridiculous $71 billion dollar trade surplus with the U.S. The $20 billion dollar Wall is “peanuts” compared to what Mexico makes from the U.S. NAFTA is a bad joke!

But no Wall or no Deal!

We need the Wall for the safety and security of our country. We need the Wall to help stop the massive inflow of drugs from Mexico, now rated the number one most dangerous country in the world. If there is no Wall, there is no Deal!

Edited by squistion

The Dems don't control all three branches of government, Donald, Republicans, not them will be responsible for any shutdown.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

A government shutdown will be devastating to our military...something the Dems care very little about!

CHIP should be part of a long term solution, not a 30 Day, or short term, extension!

Someone is triggered this morning!  Poor Donald doesn't like not getting his way. :D

1 hour ago, squistion said:

The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it. Parts will be, of necessity, see through and it was never intended to be built in areas where there is natural protection such as mountains, wastelands or tough rivers or water.....

....The Wall will be paid for, directly or indirectly, or through longer term reimbursement, by Mexico, which has a ridiculous $71 billion dollar trade surplus with the U.S. The $20 billion dollar Wall is “peanuts” compared to what Mexico makes from the U.S. NAFTA is a bad joke!

Aiden Wolfe‏ @AidenWolfe 4h4 hours ago

The wall is the wall. A lie is a lie. A con is a con. A cult is a cult. Ignorance is ignorance. Racism is racism. Treason is treason. Madness is madness. Sexual predators are sexual predators.

Trump's idea of America is about to enter history's trash heap. #BlueWave2018

Bill Kristol‏ @BillKristol 5h5 hours ago

Two conceptions of America:

"...our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."

"The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it."

1 hour ago, squistion said:

So he's calling Kelly a liar? lol  Kelly was trying to soften the fact that Trump was talking out of his ### the whole time. He told us he was a construction expert and he could (and would) build a 'wall' along the entire border. He was adamant about Mexico paying for it, even while Mexico was telling him to go f### himself the entire time.  So now that Mexico isn't paying for it and there will be no actual wall, Kelly was giving him an out. Trying to help him not look like a total moron. Trump isn't smart enough to realize his game plan and doubles down on his stupidity.  I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to be on Trump's team. 

• Like 1

Sort of like the President's new clothes?

1 hour ago, JuniorNB said:

So he's calling Kelly a liar? lol  Kelly was trying to soften the fact that Trump was talking out of his ### the whole time. He told us he was a construction expert and he could (and would) build a 'wall' along the entire border. He was adamant about Mexico paying for it, even while Mexico was telling him to go f### himself the entire time.  So now that Mexico isn't paying for it and there will be no actual wall, Kelly was giving him an out. Trying to help him not look like a total moron. Trump isn't smart enough to realize his game plan and doubles down on his stupidity.  I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to be on Trump's team. 

Mark Berman‏Verified account @markberman 4m4 minutes ago

"Trump associates said the president was furious with Kelly both for what he said and for the tone he used, which Trump thought made it appear he was a child who had to be managed."

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/954049511705456646

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Mark Berman‏Verified account @markberman 4m4 minutes ago

"Trump associates said the president was furious with Kelly both for what he said and for the tone he used, which Trump thought made it appear he was a child who had to be managed."

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/954049511705456646

Haha. Didn't he read Michael Wolfe's book? Yes, Donald. Your staff thinks of you as a child who needs to be managed. 

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 10m10 minutes ago

AMERICA will once again be a NATION that thinks big, dreams bigger, and always reaches for the stars. YOU are the ones who will shape America’s destiny. YOU are the ones who will restore our prosperity. And YOU are the ones who are MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! #MAGA

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/954097213608570880