Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

Cryin' Chuck?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago

Cryin’ Chuck Schumer fully understands, especially after his humiliating defeat, that if there is no Wall, there is no DACA. We must have safety and security, together with a strong Military, for our great people!

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Cryin' Chuck?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago

Cryin’ Chuck Schumer fully understands, especially after his humiliating defeat, that if there is no Wall, there is no DACA. We must have safety and security, together with a strong Military, for our great people!

Art of the Deal. Insult the very person who decided he would deal with you in the first place. Trump seriously grows dumber by the day. 

• Like 1

Canada’s prime minister has tweeted about the Kentucky school shooting. America’s president has not.

Justin Trudeau‏ @JustinTrudeau 18h18 hours ago

I’ve spoken with Kentucky’s @GovMattBevin to offer condolences on behalf of Canadians for today’s shooting in Benton. Our hearts go out to Kentuckians, and to all those affected by this tragedy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

Question for you - how do you know when a fake news source is fake and when it’s real?  Is it just when they agree with me or is there another way for me to tell?  TIA.

Independent research does wonders.  

26 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Independent research does wonders.  

Nobody has time for that - you are the knowledge dropper and that’s all you got?  

The world awaits your words with bated breath...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago

Will soon be heading to Davos, Switzerland, to tell the world how great America is and is doing. Our economy is now booming and with all I am doing, will only get better...

Our country is finally WINNING again!

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

The world awaits your words with bated breath...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago

Will soon be heading to Davos, Switzerland, to tell the world how great America is and is doing. Our economy is now booming and with all I am doing, will only get better...

Our country is finally WINNING again!

Don’t know about the world but you do post his every tweet

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

Great bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom, affirming the special relationship and our commitment to work together on key national security challenges and economic opportunities. #WEF18

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7m7 minutes ago

Great bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom, affirming the special relationship and our commitment to work together on key national security challenges and economic opportunities. #WEF18

You're still not getting invited to Harry's wedding, Donnie.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 14m14 minutes ago

Today, Americans everywhere remember the brave men and women of @NASA who lost their lives in our Nation’s eternal quest to expand the boundaries of human potential. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/nasa-day-remembrance-2018/

Bravo to Trump if he managed to string that coherent tweet together.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

DACA has been made increasingly difficult by the fact that Cryin’ Chuck Schumer took such a beating over the shutdown that he is unable to act on immigration!

16 hours ago, Dickies said:

Zero chance he wrote that.  Zero.  Although he may have typed it off someone else's note.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

DACA has been made increasingly difficult by the fact that Cryin’ Chuck Schumer took such a beating over the shutdown that he is unable to act on immigration!

How awesome would it be to see Schumer punch Trump in the face and shatter his jaw?   Best moment in the history of U.S. politics? 

It’s tweets like these that make me proud to be pro-Trump.  Fantastic 

9 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

It’s tweets like these that make me proud to be pro-Trump.  Fantastic 

He sounds like a complete dick. Why would this make you proud?

• Like 8

On 1/25/2018 at 8:50 PM, Dickies said:

No way that was him.  His would have been "I was going to be an astronaut but didn't like the optics.  So I decided to be a billionaire...I'm actually he richest and smartest man in the world.  Did you know that they faked the moon landing? Stock market, Hillary."

Edited by Sabertooth

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Thank you to Brandon Judd of the National Border Patrol Council for his strong statement on @foxandfriends that we very badly NEED THE WALL. Must also end loophole of “catch & release” and clean up the legal and other procedures at the border NOW for Safety & Security reasons.

Caroline O.‏ @RVAwonk 13h13 hours ago

Trump just "liked" his first tweet of 2018. It's only the 25th time he's "liked" a tweet in the 9 years that he has had an account.

The tweet he liked? Steve Wynn committing sexual abuse.

https://shareblue.com/trumps-first-twitter-like-of-2018-steve-wynn-committing-sexual-abuse/#.WmvvAPDlGfM.twitter

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago

I have offered DACA a wonderful deal, including a doubling in the number of recipients & a twelve year pathway to citizenship, for two reasons: (1) Because the Republicans want to fix a long time terrible problem. (2) To show that Democrats do not want to solve DACA, only use it!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 21m21 minutes ago

Democrats are not interested in Border Safety & Security or in the funding and rebuilding of our Military. They are only interested in Obstruction!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Somebody please inform Jay-Z that because of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED!

Our economy is better than it has been in many decades. Businesses are coming back to America like never before. Chrysler, as an example, is leaving Mexico and coming back to the USA. Unemployment is nearing record lows. We are on the right track!

54 minutes ago, squistion said:

Somebody please inform Jay-Z that because of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED!

https://twitter.com/4everNeverTrump/status/957617393106235392

Eminem, white guy, literally said a turd would make a better president than Trump. No response from Trump.

Jay-Z, black guy, thoughtfully responds to Trump's racist characterization of Africa and Haiti as "####hole" countries. Trump responds by doubling down on his racism.

https://twitter.com/4everNeverTrump/status/957617393106235392

Eminem, white guy, literally said a turd would make a better president than Trump. No response from Trump.

Jay-Z, black guy, thoughtfully responds to Trump's racist characterization of Africa and Haiti as "####hole" countries. Trump responds by doubling down on his racism.

One of the most consistent behaviors from Trump.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, squistion said:

Ahmed Baba‏ @AhmedBaba_ 4h4 hours ago

Stop @realDonaldTrump

1) Black unemployment began to fall under Obama

2) Tweeting about it doesn’t change the fact you called neo-Nazis “very fine people,” protesting black athletes a “son of a #####,” or Africa a ####hole. Also, Central Park five & housing discrimination suits

I hate that Trump keeps bragging about the low black unemployment rate like it’s evidence he’s not racist.

It’s worse than “my best friend is black.”

It’s: “I’m taking credit for the economy of the first black POTUS whose birth certificate I questioned.”

https://twitter.com/AhmedBaba_/status/957650661306486785

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squistion said:

Our economy is better than it has been in many decades. Businesses are coming back to America like never before. Chrysler, as an example, is leaving Mexico and coming back to the USA. Unemployment is nearing record lows. We are on the right track!

Daniel Dale‏ @ddale8 4h4 hours ago

Don’t know if this should count as a false claim, but for clarity: Chrysler isn’t “leaving” Mexico. It is shifting production of one truck, the Ram, from Mexico to Michigan, but the Mexico plant will start making another vehicle and see no layoffs.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/957648343584378881

• Like 1

How great is Emilio Estevez?!  He’s a Sheen, he’s from an acting Dynasty. Yet he chooses to be mexican, makes it huge, realizes people have had enough of him and is decent enough to fall off the face of the earth.

11 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

How great is Emilio Estevez?!  He’s a Sheen, he’s from an acting Dynasty. Yet he chooses to be mexican, makes it huge, realizes people have had enough of him and is decent enough to fall off the face of the earth.

Was that a real tweet? I can't find it on his timeline unless it was deleted.

Just now, squistion said:

Was that a real tweet? I can't find it on his timeline unless it was deleted.

No. I capitalized Dynasty and didn't Mexican for authenticity. 

1 hour ago, cap'n grunge said:

22 hours since his last tweet. Maybe the Deep State finally got him?

I would expect the massive amount of plaque in his heart from a lifetime of fast food to get him first. 

1 hour ago, cap'n grunge said:

Like I said, his staff begged him to keep his mouth shut and enjoy the accolades for getting through a speech last night without burping or picking his nose.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

The State Of The Union speech was one of the most boring, rambling and non-substantive I have heard in a long time. New leadership fast!

8:32 PM - 12 Jan 2016

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cap'n grunge said:

I predict he will explode in a major tweetstorm tomorrow 

We The People see right through you obstructionist Democrats.  

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

2/1/18, 6:51 AM

March 5th is rapidly approaching and the Democrats are doing nothing about DACA. They Resist, Blame, Complain and Obstruct - and do nothing. Start pushing Nancy Pelosi and the Dems to work out a DACA fix, NOW!

10 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

We The People see right through you obstructionist Democrats.  

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

2/1/18, 6:51 AM

March 5th is rapidly approaching and the Democrats are doing nothing about DACA. They Resist, Blame, Complain and Obstruct - and do nothing. Start pushing Nancy Pelosi and the Dems to work out a DACA fix, NOW!

This is the way a master negotiator works towards getting a bipartisan agreement.

• Like 4

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Thank you for all of the nice compliments and reviews on the State of the Union speech. 45.6 million people watched, the highest number in history. @FoxNews beat every other Network, for the first time ever, with 11.7 million people tuning in. Delivered from the heart!

Highest number in history?

http://time.com/5128429/donald-trump-state-of-the-union-ratings-fact-check/

President Trump Said His State of the Union Was the Most Watched in History. It Wasn't   [...]

Trump’s right about the numbers. Per Nielsen data, approximately 45.6 million viewers tuned in to watch his speech. And he’s also accurate that Fox News garnered the highest ratings, although, per Nielsen data, the network actually had 11.5 million viewers, not 11.7. But he’s not right when he called the numbers the “highest number in history.”

Trump’s three immediate predecessors — former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton — all amassed higher ratings from their first State of the Union than he did: 48 million people tuned in to watch Obama in 2010; 51.7 million tuned in to Bush in 2002; and 45.8 million tuned in for Clinton in 1994. (The President delivers an address to the joint sessions of Congress during his or her first year, and the State of the Union the following year).

Trump’s speech, however, did have the highest views since Obama’s in 2010.

29 minutes ago, squistion said:

President Trump Said His State of the Union Was the Most Watched in History. It Wasn't   [...]

Trump’s right about the numbers. Per Nielsen data, approximately 45.6 million viewers tuned in to watch his speech. And he’s also accurate that Fox News garnered the highest ratings, although, per Nielsen data, the network actually had 11.5 million viewers, not 11.7. But he’s not right when he called the numbers the “highest number in history.”

Trump’s three immediate predecessors — former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton — all amassed higher ratings from their first State of the Union than he did: 48 million people tuned in to watch Obama in 2010; 51.7 million tuned in to Bush in 2002; and 45.8 million tuned in for Clinton in 1994. (The President delivers an address to the joint sessions of Congress during his or her first year, and the State of the Union the following year).

In his mind 45.6M is a big number, so it must be the most watched in history.

46 minutes ago, squistion said:

Hey, he didn't say the "highest number in history to watch a SOTU speech".  He only said it was the "highest number in history".  What he meant was it was the highest number ever to watch one of his SOTU speeches. Leave it to the failing Time magazine to try and twist his words.  [saving the Trump supporters from going through the gyrations to argue that the higher numbers for other SOTUs were a Deep State hoax] 

Edited by apalmer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Godsbrother said:

This is the way a master negotiator works towards getting a bipartisan agreement.

I like this one for negotiating prowess. "Cryin’ Chuck Schumer fully understands, especially after his humiliating defeat, that if there is no Wall, there is no DACA. We must have safety and security, together with a strong Military, for our great people!" 

He's the Iron Shiek of negotiating.  Works great in the real world. 

There are a lot of bad/ironic Trump tweets, but I have a feeling that when all is said and done this one will occupy the #1 spot:

Sarah Sanders‏Verified account @SarahHuckabee

When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing

• Like 7

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

The Democrats just aren’t calling about DACA. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have to get moving fast, or they’ll disappoint you again. We have a great chance to make a deal or, blame the Dems! March 5th is coming up fast.

16 hours ago, TobiasFunke said:

There are a lot of bad/ironic Trump tweets, but I have a feeling that when all is said and done this one will occupy the #1 spot:

And she said it all while keeping a crooked face.

• Like 3

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

The top Leadership and Investigators of the FBI and the Justice Department have politicized the sacred investigative process in favor of Democrats and against Republicans - something which would have been unthinkable just a short time ago. Rank & File are great people

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/959398560977555457

Reminder: Trump appointed many of the top leadership in the FBI and DOJ.

Wray, Sessions, and Rosenstein are all Republicans. Mueller’s a Republican, too

He was overdue to mention Hillary...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

“You had Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party try to hide the fact that they gave money to GPS Fusion to create a Dossier which was used by their allies in the Obama Administration to convince a Court misleadingly, by all accounts, to spy on the Trump Team.” Tom Fitton, JW