Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

On 2/8/2018 at 3:50 PM, McJose said:

“The people that think Trump is a Christian are the same ones that think Obama is a Muslim  David Duke and Pat Buchanan are Christians.”

Alternative viewpoint.

I thought the NYT was fake news...you even gave them an award for that...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

According to the @nytimes, a Russian sold phony secrets on “Trump” to the U.S. Asking price was $10 million, brought down to $1 million to be paid over time. I hope people are now seeing & understanding what is going on here. It is all now starting to come out - DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?

Rantt Media‏ @RanttMedia 53m53 minutes ago

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Trump has claimed for years Obama was born in Kenya.

Trump called for the death penalty of 5 black & latino teens after they were accused of rape—Doubled down after they were exonerated by DNA evidence.

Don't lecture us about due process @realDonaldTrump

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

Rantt Media‏ @RanttMedia 53m53 minutes ago

Trump has claimed for years Obama was born in Kenya.

Trump called for the death penalty of 5 black & latino teens after they were accused of rape—Doubled down after they were exonerated by DNA evidence.

Don't lecture us about due process @realDonaldTrump

And don’t forget about “lock her up! Lock her up!”

It’s not really accurate to say I’m ever surprised at what a complete and utter piece of garbage the man is, because it’s obviously not surprised. But it’s still kind of amazing every time we’re reminded.  

And there are also people who actually like him!  Like, a lot of them!  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Jake Tapper‏ @jaketapper 4h4 hours ago

In point of fact, 2 ex-wives talking on the record to journalists and to the FBI and one ex-girlfriend on background, with a photo of a black eye and a police report, is not “a mere allegation.”

So, he's confirming that at least one person's life is being shattered by a true allegation. I guess that's a step in the right direction.

Wonder which person he's referring to? And how long did he know that the allegation was true?

:no: 

DACA didn't exist in 2008 and you are the one who ended it.

Republicans want to fix DACA far more than the Democrats do. The Dems had all three branches of government back in 2008-2011, and they decided not to do anything about DACA. They only want to use it as a campaign issue. Vote Republican!

Not only vindicated but he actually is a victim...

“My view is that not only has Trump been vindicated in the last several weeks about the mishandling of the Dossier and the lies about the Clinton/DNC Dossier, it shows that he’s been victimized. He’s been victimized by the Obama Administration who were using all sorts of.......

....agencies, not just the FBI & DOJ, now the State Department to dig up dirt on him in the days leading up to the Election. Comey had conversations with Donald Trump, which I don’t believe were accurate...he leaked information (corrupt).” Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch on @FoxNews

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Not only vindicated but he actually is a victim...

“My view is that not only has Trump been vindicated in the last several weeks about the mishandling of the Dossier and the lies about the Clinton/DNC Dossier, it shows that he’s been victimized. He’s been victimized by the Obama Administration who were using all sorts of.......

....agencies, not just the FBI & DOJ, now the State Department to dig up dirt on him in the days leading up to the Election. Comey had conversations with Donald Trump, which I don’t believe were accurate...he leaked information (corrupt).” Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch on @FoxNews

Which will be the last department he accuses of spying on him? My guess, Energy 

Amazing how Trump referring to himself in the third person doesn't even crack the top 50 of why he's a giant dbag.

On 2/10/2018 at 2:53 PM, squistion said:

:no: 

DACA didn't exist in 2008 and you are the one who ended it.

Republicans want to fix DACA far more than the Democrats do. The Dems had all three branches of government back in 2008-2011, and they decided not to do anything about DACA. They only want to use it as a campaign issue. Vote Republican!

Leaving aside what he thinks the “branches of government” are...

There’s a really good reason no one “fixed” DACA from 2008-2011. 

• Like 2

What a long strange trip it's been...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 41m41 minutes ago

The journey to #MAGA began @CPAC 2011 and the opportunity to reconnect with friends and supporters is something I look forward to every year. See you at #CPAC2018!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 11m11 minutes ago

Just spoke to Governor Rick Scott. We are working closely with law enforcement on the terrible Florida school shooting.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Just spoke to Governor Rick Scott. We are working closely with law enforcement on the terrible Florida school shooting.

I feel better

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

Rantt Media‏ @RanttMedia 18m18 minutes ago

When will you work with Congress to pass meaningful gun control?

How many more innocent children must die before you and the @GOP prioritize human lives over @NRA dollars?

Parkland is the 19th school shooting of 2018…It's only February

Enough is enough

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Daywalker said:

Trump is like the ambulance-chaser president.

Hey, there's no reason to insult ambulance chasers.

• Like 3

What does he mean that they are working with law enforcement? Besides not mentioning anything about the victims of another senseless school shooting, he goes with the working with law enforcement angle? That’s just so much coded language, it’s sickening already with this guy. 

4 hours ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

What does he mean that they are working with law enforcement? Besides not mentioning anything about the victims of another senseless school shooting, he goes with the working with law enforcement angle? That’s just so much coded language, it’s sickening already with this guy. 

I called him so I could say that I called him.  Coming tomorrow: back to fake news

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

While the Republicans and Democrats in Congress are working hard to come up with a solution to DACA, they should be strongly considering a system of Merit Based Immigration so that we will have the people ready, willing and able to help all of those companies moving into the USA!

29 minutes ago, squistion said:

So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again

Lawrence O'Donnell‏ @Lawrence 15m15 minutes ago

Trump says the dead kids didn’t do enough to stop the shooter.

We knew Trump was going to be utterly vile in his comments about murdered kids. We were just waiting for the exact words.

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

In times of tragedy, the bonds that sustain us are those of family, faith, community, and country. These bonds are stronger than the forces of hatred and evil - and these bonds grow even stronger in the hours of our greatest need. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFHvpYbe41U

They did.  They were ignored.

• Like 1

We knew Trump was going to be utterly vile in his comments about murdered kids. We were just waiting for the exact words.

Posting this nonsense is vile even for your standards.

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 37m37 minutes ago

In times of tragedy, the bonds that sustain us are those of family, faith, community, and country. These bonds are stronger than the forces of hatred and evil - and these bonds grow even stronger in the hours of our greatest need. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFHvpYbe41U

It always cracks me up when Trump mentions faith or religion or God. You know damn well that God does not want to be associated with Trump in any way, shape, or form.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

It always cracks me up when Trump mentions faith or religion or God. You know damn well that God does not want to be associated with Trump in any way, shape, or form.

And you just know Trump said something like, "Hey guys, give me one of those religious comforting texts that those religious people would understand.  I need to be able to copy and paste it in, so text a few options to me and I'll tweet out the one I like best."

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

The Schumer-Rounds-Collins immigration bill would be a total catastrophe. @DHSgov says it would be “the end of immigration enforcement in America.” It creates a giant amnesty (including for dangerous criminals), doesn’t build the wall, expands chain migration, keeps the visa...

...lottery, continues deadly catch-and-release, and bars enforcement even for FUTURE illegal immigrants. Voting for this amendment would be a vote AGAINST law enforcement, and a vote FOR open borders. If Dems are actually serious about DACA, they should support the Grassley bill!

Other than the drivel obviously written by someone else (because DJT doesn't have a compassionate bone in his fat frail body,) has he shown or tweeted any sincere concern for those who lost their lives, the loved ones left behind or the injured? No? Didn't think so. 

20 hours ago, squistion said:

Yeah - this kind of stuff isn’t helping, it just makes you and O’Donnell look ridiculous.  There’s a million things to bash Trump on and when you post stuff like this all you do is embolden the other side and confirm there assumption that you are totally biased.  

1 hour ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Other than the drivel obviously written by someone else (because DJT doesn't have a compassionate bone in his fat frail body,) has he shown or tweeted any sincere concern for those who lost their lives, the loved ones left behind or the injured? No? Didn't think so. 

Learning about the internal WH discussion about whether Trump should visit Parkland or not... it seemed to come down to “Mar-A-A-Lago is too close to Parkland to NOT go there.”  It was like the shooting location was an optics inconvenience for Trump’s weekend plans.  

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump

More

Cannot believe how BADLY DACA recipients have been treated by the Democrats...totally abandoned! Republicans are still working hard.

6:49 AM - 16 Feb 2018

Wat?

2 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

More

Cannot believe how BADLY DACA recipients have been treated by the Democrats...totally abandoned! Republicans are still working hard.

Wat?

I wonder what his staff thinks when they read his tweets. They must look at each other in bewilderment. 

Edited by JuniorNB

2 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

I wonder what his staff thinks when they read his tweets. They must look at each other in bewilderment. 

Or they believe them.

20 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Posting this nonsense is vile even for your standards.

What's vile is when you get to the essence of Trump's words, that was his point.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sammy3469 said:

Or they believe them.

There's only a DACA deadline because Trump signed an EO to kick them out. lol I know he's a career bull####ter, but people would have to be unbelievably moronic to believe that Democrats are the ones to blame for any of this. And I certainly know that Trump has surrounded himself with nitwits.

3 hours ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

I'll give him credit.  At least he isn't pretending he cares like politicians usually do.  If they actually cared we wouldn't have issues like this.  From The Washington Post:

An ongoing Washington Post analysis has found that more than 150,000 students attending at least 170 primary or secondary schools have experienced a shooting on campus since the Columbine High School massacre in 1999. That figure, which comes from a review of online archives, state and federal enrollment figures and news stories, is a conservative calculation and does not include dozens of suicides, accidents and after-school assaults that have also exposed youths to gunfire.

That is unacceptable.  

1 hour ago, JuniorNB said:

I'm imagining a big group of people with a  lot of money changing hands settling bets. 

• Like 1

Hopefully this meeting goes better than the phone call to the widow of La David Johnson.

I will be leaving for Florida today to meet with some of the bravest people on earth - but people whose lives have been totally shattered. Am also working with Congress on many fronts.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Hopefully this meeting goes better than the phone call to the widow of La David Johnson.

I will be leaving for Florida today to meet with some of the bravest people on earth - but people whose lives have been totally shattered. Am also working with Congress on many fronts.

I'm not sure if having your school shot up makes you the bravest people on earth. I know it was a throw away pander line, but his empathy button is all weird. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Well, so far, we know he worked on Stormy's front and on Karen McDougal's front.  Are we to believe that Congress is helping with those?

4 hours ago, Bucky86 said:

More

Wat?

I forget, who was it that suspended DACA back in September?   Must have been a democrat...

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 40m40 minutes ago

Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!

21 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 40m40 minutes ago

Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President. The results of the election were not impacted. The Trump campaign did nothing wrong - no collusion!

Judd Legum‏ @JuddLegum 40m40 minutes ago

Trump's statement on today's indictment says that Mueller has concluded there was "NO COLLUSION" between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Mueller has absolutely not concluded that. The investigation is ongoing.

• Like 1

Mark Berman‏ @markberman 10h10 hours ago

The president's new Twitter banner is a photo of him smiling and giving a thumbs up while meeting tonight with police officers who responded to the massacre of 17 people, most of them students, at a high school in Parkland

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/964737911710199808

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

“Charges Deal Don A Big Win,” written by Michael Goodwin of the @nypost, succinctly states that “the Russians had no impact on the election results.” There was no Collusion with the Trump Campaign. “She lost the old-fashioned way, by being a terrible candidate. Case closed.”