Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

4 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

And maybe you can use nuance to understand that no one is claiming Hillary should be the president based on winning the popular vote. It just bothers mentally weak people like you to know that the majority of voters wanted her to be President.

:lmao:

Jennifer Rubin @JRubinBlogger 5h5 hours ago

Trump is unusually unhinged over the last 24 hours. Possible: Kids speeches in Florida attacking him (he cannot hit back), the conspiracy Rosenstein laid out sounds familiar to him ( oh yeah, THAT guy), he's trapped on DACA, or all of the above

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

My great friends from NASCAR are having their big race today, The Daytona 500. Brian France and the France family are special people. Enjoy the race!

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

My great friends from NASCAR are having their big race today, The Daytona 500. Brian France and the France family are special people. Enjoy the race!

David Frum‏ @davidfrum 25m25 minutes ago

I was wondering how long post-massacre it would take for the “have a good time” comment to arrive …

Here it is post-Harvey http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-told-hurricane-harvey-survivors-to-have-a-good-time-while-visiting-shelter-2017-9 … and post-Maria https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-maria-survivor-good-time-184655648.html …

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/965304088249405443

Tony Posnanski‏ @tonyposnanski 10h10 hours ago

After reading Donald Trump’s Sunday morning tweets...I would once again like to thank Melania for her amazing anti cyber bullying campaign.

She is doing one amazing job.

9 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h

Finally, Liddle’ Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster of no control, is now blaming the Obama Administration for Russian meddling in the 2016 Election. He is finally right about something. Obama was President, knew of the threat, and did nothing. Thank you Adam!

Adam Schiff‏ @RepAdamSchiff 3h3 hours ago

Sorry for delay @POTUS. Was on a plane back from Munich where General McMaster confronted Russia over its meddling.

I’ve always said Obama should’ve acted sooner. But you won’t recognize the truth, impose sanctions or act at all. If McMaster can stand up to Putin, why can’t you?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, squistion said:

Adam Schiff‏ @RepAdamSchiff 3h3 hours ago

Sorry for delay @POTUS. Was on a plane back from Munich where General McMaster confronted Russia over its meddling.

I’ve always said Obama should’ve acted sooner. But you won’t recognize the truth, impose sanctions or act at all. If McMaster can stand up to Putin, why can’t you?

BURN!!!!!

7 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

At what point in the day today was he not tweeting?

There was a 10 hour lull before his Oprah tweet about 50 minutes ago.

He'll soon be attacking the kids in Florida protesting guns and this shooting. 

Edited by Sheriff Bart
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

He'll soon be attacking the kids in Florida protesting guns and this shooting. 

Can you imagine his inner turmoil right now?  These kids directly calling him out and how badly he wants to blast them, make fun of their appearance, come up with childish nicknames for them? But knowing he can't.  It has to be eating him up inside. I'll bet he's started at least a dozen tweets and then backspaced.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

Can you imagine his inner turmoil right now?  These kids directly calling him out and how badly he wants to blast them, make fun of their appearance, come up with childish nicknames for them? But knowing he can't.  It has to be eating him up inside. I'll bet he's started at least a dozen tweets and then watched as his advisors backspaced.

Fixed--there's no way Trump would have the sense (or decency) to actually edit himself.

• Like 1

If I were to use one word to describe Trump, it would not be reflective.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Have a great, but very reflective, President’s Day!

1 hour ago, squistion said:

David Frum‏ @davidfrum 2h2 hours ago

I’m reflecting on how much I appreciate that apostrophe. Thank you.

#NotAllPresidents

2 hours ago, squistion said:

If I were to use one word to describe Trump, it would not be reflective.

He does spend a lot of time in front of a mirror...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, apalmer said:

Fixed--there's no way Trump would have the sense (or decency) to actually edit himself.

:goodposting::goodposting::goodposting:  

Raw Story‏ @RawStory 6h6 hours ago

Eric and Don Jr. egged on Trump’s weekend Twitter tirade against the FBI: CNN - CNN’s Boris Sanchez reported on Sunday that sources say President Donald Trump’s weekend Twitter attacks on the FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation were...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/eric-don-jr-egged-trumps-weekend-twitter-tirade-fbi-cnn/

Just now, squistion said:

Eric and Don Jr. egged on Trump’s weekend Twitter tirade against the FBI: CNN - CNN’s Boris Sanchez reported on Sunday that sources say President Donald Trump’s weekend Twitter attacks on the FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation were...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/eric-don-jr-egged-trumps-weekend-twitter-tirade-fbi-cnn/

That man bred an entire clan of idiots. Shady, criminal ones, at that. 

11 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

That man bred an entire clan of idiots. Shady, criminal ones, at that. 

What can you expect.  Their father is Donald Trump, and their mothers were women dumb enough to marry Donald Trump.  Genetically, what chance did they have?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1sawmm.jpg%3ABNcjGzatsGJJZGabvdpZQLWV-wI&cuid=170935

• Like 1

:mellow:

Um, post-election, Obama expelled 35 Russians, closed compounds, and imposed sanctions on Russia.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 24m24 minutes ago

Obama was President up to, and beyond, the 2016 Election. So why didn’t he do something about Russian meddling?

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Um, post-election, Obama expelled 35 Russians, closed compounds, and imposed sanctions on Russia.

Obama was President up to, and beyond, the 2016 Election. So why didn’t he do something about Russian meddling?

Are Trump supporters buying this anymore?

2 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

Gee, I don't know. You mean the people who think Obama screwed up the Katrina response and 9/11?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

A few are on Twitter, here is a typical articulate response :D

HarryRevere‏ @HarryRevere 8m8 minutes ago

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Obama did nothing about the Russian meddling bc that traitor wants 2 sow divisiveness 2 take us down.

That was & still is, his objective in order 2 get even 4 colonial times.

The deep state operatives were, and still are, his weapons

Defeat the Silent Coup.

Lock them up NOW

https://twitter.com/HarryRevere/status/965686238564044800

55 minutes ago, squistion said:

And what has Trump done since the 2016 election about the Russian Meddling? Absolutely nothing.

1 hour ago, Mile High said:

And what has Trump done since the 2016 election about the Russian Meddling? Absolutely nothing.

You know how lazy those people are. 

They must have told Trump to be less negative.  Economy and now a Romney tweet.  Expect a tweet about the woderful first responders in the Florida shooting shortly.

14 hours ago, squistion said:

A few are on Twitter, here is a typical articulate response :D

HarryRevere‏ @HarryRevere 8m8 minutes ago

Sorry, but who is this? It seems to be anon, and filled with anon/bot retweets. 

12 hours ago, Daywalker said:

They must have told Trump to be less negative.  Economy and now a Romney tweet.  Expect a tweet about the woderful first responders in the Florida shooting shortly.

As all things, that didn't last

2 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

LOL...

- I hope he doesn't bring this garbage when Melania asks questions.

Melania doesn't ask questions....

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

I have been much tougher on Russia than Obama, just look at the facts. Total Fake News!

Sounds a bit worried, doesn't he?

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 38m38 minutes ago

A woman I don’t know and, to the best of my knowledge, never met, is on the FRONT PAGE of the Fake News Washington Post saying I kissed her (for two minutes yet) in the lobby of Trump Tower 12 years ago. Never happened! Who would do this in a public space with live security......

....cameras running. Another False Accusation. Why doesn’t @washingtonpost report the story of the women taking money to make up stories about me? One had her home mortgage paid off. Only @FoxNews so reported...doesn’t

Let's bring up Hillary again...

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes.” .....

....The President Obama quote just before election. That’s because he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win and he didn’t want to “rock the boat.” When I easily won the Electoral College, the whole game changed and the Russian excuse became the narrative of the Dems.

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

A woman I don’t know and, to the best of my knowledge, never met, is on the FRONT PAGE of the Fake News Washington Post saying I kissed her (for two minutes yet) in the lobby of Trump Tower 12 years ago. Never happened! Who would do this in a public space with live security......

....cameras running. Another False Accusation. Why doesn’t @washingtonpost report the story of the women taking money to make up stories about me? One had her home mortgage paid off. Only @FoxNews so reported...doesn’t

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1 41m41 minutes ago

Trump appears to be responding in his latest tweet to Rachel Crooks, one of the 19 women who accused Trump of sexual assault. Crooks is running for the state legislature in Ohio

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/965970556272209921

20 minutes ago, msommer said:

Melania doesn't ask questions....

It's not really clear that Melania reads the news...

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1 41m41 minutes ago

Trump appears to be responding in his latest tweet to Rachel Crooks, one of the 19 women who accused Trump of sexual assault. Crooks is running for the state legislature in Ohio

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/965970556272209921

What also gets me - besides the usual disgust - is that Rachel Crooks worked at Bayrock and that's where she met Donald.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

It's not entirely clear anymore whether Fox is working for Trump or Trump is working for Fox.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Thank you to @foxandfriends for the great timeline on all of the failures the Obama Administration had against Russia, including Crimea, Syria and so much more. We are now starting to win again!

50 minutes ago, squistion said:

Lawrence O'Donnell‏ @Lawrence 1h1 hour ago

Dear Trump Voters,

This is the presidency you voted for. We knew it all along. Why didn't you?

:yes:

56 minutes ago, squistion said:

Sounds a bit worried, doesn't he?

I know there's rarely any strategy behind Trump tweets, but this one seems particularly stupid.  The article in question is exceptionally well done. One of the primary arguments I hear in defense of Trump is that simply trying to kiss someone isn't a big deal.  The article makes a pretty solid case that it was a big deal in this case: he was 59, owned the building in which she worked and did business with her employer, she was 22 and had only kissed one man in her life. And he didn't just lean in for a kiss, he grabbed her and wouldn't let her move for two minutes. Any victim of sexual misconduct deserves sympathy, but the article really plays up the "innocent young girl vs powerful older man" angle and explains why how the incident changed the course of her life. Why would you want to draw people's attention to the article?  I assume he's either irrational or is just betting his base won't bother to read the article itself?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TobiasFunke said:

I know there's rarely any strategy behind Trump tweets, but this one seems particularly stupid.  The article in question is exceptionally well done. One of the primary arguments I hear in defense of Trump is that simply trying to kiss someone isn't a big deal.  The article makes a pretty solid case that it was a big deal in this case: he was 59, owned the building in which she worked and did business with her employer, she was 22 and had only kissed one man in her life. And he didn't just lean in for a kiss, he grabbed her and wouldn't let her move for two minutes. Any victim of sexual misconduct deserves sympathy, but the article really plays up the "innocent young girl vs powerful older man" angle and explains why how the incident changed the course of her life. Why would you want to draw people's attention to the article?  I assume he's either irrational or is just betting his base won't bother to read the article itself?

He could be found guilty in all 17 sexual abuse cases and wouldn't lose a single supporter. 

2 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

99% won't read the article and any that do would either not believe it or say he is no longer that person.   It just doesn't matter which is the funny part of the whole thing:  the only thing tweeting is going to do is keep it in the news.

54 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It's not really clear that Melania does anything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Godsbrother said:

99% won't read the article and any that do would either not believe it or say he is no longer that person.   It just doesn't matter which is the funny part of the whole thing:  the only thing tweeting is going to do is keep it in the news.

And 99% of them will claim fake because he told them the Washington Post was fake.

Had it appeared on FoxNews about Clinton...same crew would believe the exact same article if written just with a change of names.

1 minute ago, Godsbrother said:

Sure, but even that seems like a bad idea.  I'm sure Sanders will get questions about it now, and maybe other Republicans will as well.  Plus if anyone outside his base reads it it's a bad look for both Trump and his base (they harassed this poor woman, of course). 

He got away with the sexual assaults already. Unless Zervos' lawsuit gets past the motion to dismiss stage he can probably ignore the issue until the 2020 campaign. He's in the clear, why turn back and fight some more? Obviously he's a repulsive human being and a moron, but the decision to tweet about this particular article seems odd even for a repulsive moron. My guess is he didn't read the article.