Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Trump Tweets Thread

22 minutes ago, timschochet said:

OK quick question: what movie would Donald Trump consider to be “good old fashioned”? 

Deepthroat

58 minutes ago, timschochet said:

OK quick question: what movie would Donald Trump consider to be “good old fashioned”? 

Has Stormy starred in anything or is she just a stage actor?  I'm sure that would be on his play rotation.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 28m28 minutes ago

Dems Veronica Escobar and Jackson Lee purposely misquoted my call. I said I want you to do us (our Country!) a favor, not me a favor. They know that but decided to LIE in order to make a fraudulent point! Very sad.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago

I also have constantly asked, “Why aren’t Germany, France and other European countries helping Ukraine more? They are the biggest beneficiaries. Why is it always the good ol’ United States?” The Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, never mention this at their phony hearing!

Is there a line when Trump supporters say "okay, this is a bit too much for me"?  Or "I'll continue to support the party but I can't stand behind this guy."?  

I mean, going hard at a 16 year old girl is pretty low.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago

I also have constantly asked, “Why aren’t Germany, France and other European countries helping Ukraine more? They are the biggest beneficiaries. Why is it always the good ol’ United States?” The Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, never mention this at their phony hearing!

Don't forget to post the latest tweet about being "VERY close" to a China trade deal. Seems you conveniently omitted that one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, timschochet said:

Has to be "Jaws".

• Laughing 1

25 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Don't forget to post the latest tweet about being "VERY close" to a China trade deal. Seems you conveniently omitted that one.

Instead of complaining, why not just post the tweet yourself? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Greta responds by changing her Twitter bio: :lol:

https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg

A teenager working on her anger management problem. Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend.

:lmao: ❤️

Edited by Dickies

2 hours ago, timschochet said:

Maybe Wall Street.  His kind of people.

2 hours ago, timschochet said:

Clockwork Orange?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 28m28 minutes ago

Dems Veronica Escobar and Jackson Lee purposely misquoted my call. I said I want you to do us (our Country!) a favor, not me a favor. They know that but decided to LIE in order to make a fraudulent point! Very sad.

“Us” is more likely to mean his grifter family than the USA. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It’s cool. We’ve seen it before.

Edited by parrot

30 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Am I the only one who thinks he's manipulating the market with these tweets? Have someone sell off stock, then tweet that a deal won't be reached until after the election. Watch market drop, buy the same stock back at the now much lower price. Wait a week or two and tweet that the deal is "close". Watch stocks zoom up, sell at a high point, rinse and repeat. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, parrot said:
34 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That’s cool. We’ve seen it before.

I think it was @Amused to Death who posted the fascist playbook yesterday. This falls under “suspense”. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, eoMMan said:

Is there a line when Trump supporters say "okay, this is a bit too much for me"?  Or "I'll continue to support the party but I can't stand behind this guy."?  

Most kids are less jealous and petty than Trump.  

I don't know how anyone can look past this sort of behavior from the President of the United States.  If I tweeted like this from my corporate banking job I would've been fired by now.  I don't know how to process this any more other than to be complete ashamed of who we have leading our country.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, timschochet said:

The Birth of a Nation, obviously.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

For those keeping count, Trump has made 105 Tweets today.

He does nothing but tweet, golf and campaign but it is the Democrats that are do-nothing

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

Just now, Godsbrother said:

He does nothing but tweet, golf and campaign but it is the Democrats that are do-nothing

Hey hey hey, not fair. He also watches a ton of cable news while denying he watches cable news.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Because I have heard Trump say we are "So Close" to so many things so many times, I am a little jaded.

Edited by badmojo1006
  • Like 2

Just now, McBokonon said:

Hey hey hey, not fair. He also watches a ton of cable news while denying he watches cable news.

It’s executive time

3 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

I was going to mention Triumph of the Will, but that was a documentary and may not count...

5 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

And eat fillet-o-fish sammiches

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

For those keeping count, Trump has made 105 Tweets today.

wat

6 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

His typical public daily schedule is along the lines of he talks to the press, has lunch, participates in a signing ceremony, has dinner. It's incredible.

27 minutes ago, mrip541 said:

His typical public daily schedule is along the lines of he talks to the press, has lunch, participates in a signing ceremony, has dinner. It's incredible.

No one has put in a longer day In the last 50 years than Donald. He’s a grinder, always working 

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

No one has put in a longer day In the last 50 years than Donald. He’s a grinder, always working 

I do more work in an hour on my job than Trump has done ever. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

But can you work while dropping a load? And STILL have to flush 10-15 times? CHECKMATE

Working on electricity sans pants is strongly discouraged, and I only need one flush because I don't eat like a fat slob.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Let us know how your trip to Afghanistan went over Thanksgiving to feed the troops. :thumbup:

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Kal El said:

I was talking POTUS

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

12th: talked to the press, delivered remarks, took a briefing, and went to a dance.

11th: talked to the press, participated in 3 ceremonies.

10th: talked to the press, talked with a Russian minister, talked to the press, traveled.

9th: talked to the press, had lunch, participated in a round table and a christmas reception.

8th: traveled, talked to the press, attended a reception.

7th: talked to the press, traveled, and made some remarks.

6th: talked to the press, received a briefing, participated in a roundtable.

Based on this schedule, I think you can make a strong argument that Trump is a figurehead and not much more. What am I missing? I tried to pull up Obama's schedules to compare but I can't find them .

• Like 2

Just now, John Blutarsky said:

Let us know how your trip to Afghanistan went over Thanksgiving to feed the troops. :thumbup:

Did he fly the plane? Did he hand out the food? Did he do any actual work? Or did he just show up for a photo op, let everyone else do the work for him, and get back on the plane?

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

Just now, Kal El said:

Did he fly the plane? Did he hand out the food? Did he do any actual work? Or did he just show up for a photo op, let everyone else do the work for him, and get back on the plane?

Fly the plane? He flew there as Superman!:thumbup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I was talking POTUS

Still applies. I still do more work in an hour.

1 minute ago, Bucky86 said:

No wonder Trump hates NATO. Just skimming through and that looks like the most he's had to work for awhile.

Yep, I admit that section looks pretty busy.

Just now, John Blutarsky said:

Fly the plane? He flew there as Superman!:thumbup:

Maybe if he was launched out of a cannon. Believe me, I'd know if someone was flying around.

Regardless of political affiliation, I think we can all agree that if the president of your company did the things Trump does on Twitter we’d have a rather negative opinion of his purported work ethic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, eoMMan said:

"In today's global society, social media is an inevitable part of our children's daily lives. It can be used in many positive ways, but can also be destructive and harmful when used incorrectly. This is why 'Be Best' chooses to focus on the importance of teaching our next generation how to conduct themselves safely and in a positive manner in an online setting."  (Emphases added)

Quote from Melania Trump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, tri-man 47 said:

"In today's global society, social media is an inevitable part of our children's daily lives. It can be used in many positive ways, but can also be destructive and harmful when used incorrectly. This is why 'Be Best' chooses to focus on the importance of teaching our next generation how to conduct themselves safely and in a positive manner in an online setting."  (Emphases added)

Quote from Melania Trump

Social media is a curse and a blight on society. I don't need to know what everyone's up to every moment, I don't want to share photos of myself(as good looking as I am), and there are absolutely some people who do not need a platform to spew idiocy.

5 hours ago, timschochet said:

The Birth of a Nation

Edited by Zow
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, McBokonon said:

Crap, sorry, scanned through and initially didn't see it. 

51 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Still applies. I still do more work in an hour.

Grand hyperbole but I get what you mean.  Btw I have the utmost respect for what you do. My dad was an electrician as well. Truth be told I wish I didn’t go to college and went to a trade school 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, HellToupee said:

Grand hyperbole but I get what you mean.  Btw I have the utmost respect for what you do. My dad was an electrician as well. Truth be told I wish I didn’t go to college and went to a trade school 

Honestly, the best thing I got out of college was my wife. She's a wonderful woman, a great professional, and keeps me in line. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Godsbrother said:

Trumpjection at its finest. 

7 hours ago, eoMMan said:

So far not in evidence

• Thinking 1

6 hours ago, That one guy said:

Regardless of political affiliation, I think we can all agree that if the president of your company did the things Trump does on Twitter we’d have a rather negative opinion of his purported work ethic

He would be unemployed and possibly committed.