Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Trump Tweets Thread

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

@replouiegohmert “This is so surreal. For three years, this President has been harassed. He’s been electronically surveilled, spied upon, allegations have never ceased, they continue, and their continuing today. At some point you would think you would look at the abuse.....

.....by Congress, by the Justice Department & FBI friends of the Democrats, who hated the president when he was nothing but a candidate. At some point somebody should have said, wait a minute, this is out of control, this train is off the tracks, it’s time to get reasonable.”

.....What’s gone on the last three years is not reasonable. The majority has been so abusive.”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1205320724799508480

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

"At some point somebody should have said, wait a minute, this is out of control, this train is off the tracks, it’s time to get reasonable.”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1205320724799508480

Yes!  Hence, the impeachment hearings.

• Like 4
  • Laughing 2

12 hours ago, timschochet said:

OK quick question: what movie would Donald Trump consider to be “good old fashioned”? 

Bio-Dome.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:46 PM, Godsbrother said:

The guy is a moron.   I would say he is losing it but he seems to have been this way for a long time.

the "it's called rain" will never not make me :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:
12 hours ago, timschochet said:

OK quick question: what movie would Donald Trump consider to be “good old fashioned”? 

Bio-Dome

Or the one with that grifter named Trump who tries conning a town out of money to build them a wall. 

Part of me keeps hoping I'll wake up and this is all just a bad dream. Someone competent is in office(definitely not Hillary), the nation has its warts, but people are at least civil to one another. But I pinch myself, nope, this nightmare is real.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Part of me keeps hoping I'll wake up and this is all just a bad dream. Someone competent is in office(definitely not Hillary), the nation has its warts, but people are at least civil to one another. But I pinch myself, nope, this nightmare is real.

If you haven't been able to wake yourself up after 3 full years of this reality, I'd suggest help of some sort of help. His terms almost over for crying out loud. You've pretty much made it. Also, if you limit your time on the internet, you'll realize people largely are still very civil to each other in real life. The presidency is nothing but a life in front of a camera anymore. It's all one big reality show. And with the way the media has altered its coverage under Trump, I would expect this to be the new normal going forward. But that's probably for another thread.

Edited by ShamrockPride

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Nancy Pelosi just got duped in an interview to admitting that she has been working on impeaching me for “two and a half years.” In other words, she lied. This was the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats plan all along, long before the Ukraine phone call. Impeachment Hoax!

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Nancy Pelosi just got duped in an interview to admitting that she has been working on impeaching me for “two and a half years.” In other words, she lied. This was the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats plan all along, long before the Ukraine phone call. Impeachment Hoax!

As usual with the lying, cheating conman she didn't say that. She said the Mueller investigation began two and a half years ago.

https://youtu.be/YIOqj67tnnE

• Like 1

“Last night House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler admitted that Democrats are pursuing Impeachment because it’s too dangerous to simply let the American people pick the next president in 2020.” @kilmeade @FoxNews

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

“Last night House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler admitted that Democrats are pursuing Impeachment because it’s too dangerous to simply let the American people pick the next president in 2020.” @kilmeade @FoxNews

As usual with the lying cheating conman he didn't say that.

"We are all aware that the next election is looming—but we cannot wait for the election to address the present crisis.  The integrity of that election is the very thing at stake.  

"The President has shown us his pattern of conduct.  If we do not act to hold him in check—now—President Trump will almost certainly try again to solicit interference in the election for his personal, political benefit."

https://amp.axios.com/impeachment-jerry-nadler-house-judiciary-opening-statement-06f3d699-32d6-4156-a511-7eaa22c359f0.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twsocialshare&utm_campaign=organiconalities%2Fbrian-kilmeade%2Fstatements%2Fby%2F&__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Mile High

Tough day for The Donald. Still tweeting after 1AM EST.

Congratulations to Boris Johnson on his great WIN! Britain and the United States will now be free to strike a massive new Trade Deal after BREXIT. This deal has the potential to be far bigger and more lucrative than any deal that could be made with the E.U. Celebrate Boris!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

The Republicans House members were fantastic yesterday. It always helps to have a much better case, in fact the Dems have no case at all, but the unity & sheer brilliance of these Republican warriors, all of them, was a beautiful sight to see. Dems had no answers and wanted out!

He keeps repeating this figure. Where is he getting it from?

My Approval Rating in the Republican Party is 95%, a Record. Thank you! #2020Election

Poll numbers have gone through the roof in favor of No Impeachment, especially with Swing States and Independents in Swing States. People have figured out that the Democrats have no case, it is a total Hoax. Even Pelosi admitted yesterday that she began this scam 2 1/2 years ago!

The Do Nothing Democrats have become the Party of lies and deception! The Republicans are the Party of the American Dream!

The Republican Party is more united now than at any time in its history - by far!

1 minute ago, squistion said:

He keeps repeating this figure. Where is he getting it from?

My Approval Rating in the Republican Party is 95%, a Record. Thank you! #2020Election

It doesn’t matter where it comes from. He can say and tweet whatever her wants. Facts are a 20th century construct. They are passé and immaterial now.

“All of our presidents would be impeached under this Rogue House of Democrat Leadership.” @marklevinshow

19 hours ago, That one guy said:

Regardless of political affiliation, I think we can all agree that if the president of your company did the things Trump does on Twitter we’d have a rather negative opinion of his purported work ethic

This

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Congratulations to @foxandfriends on being named, BY FAR, the Number One Rated cable news show. CNN and MSNBC have totally tanked, their ratings are terrible. They have zero credibility!

How do you get Impeached when you have done NOTHING wrong (a perfect call), have created the best economy in the history of our Country, rebuilt our Military, fixed the V.A. (Choice!), cut Taxes & Regs, protected your 2nd A, created Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, and soooo much more? Crazy!

The Wall Street Journal story on the China Deal is completely wrong, especially their statement on Tariffs. Fake News. They should find a better leaker!

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

“All of our presidents would be impeached under this Rogue House of Democrat Leadership.” @marklevinshow

No, Donald. Only you and Nixon.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5m5 minutes ago

We have agreed to a very large Phase One Deal with China. They have agreed to many structural changes and massive purchases of Agricultural Product, Energy, and Manufactured Goods, plus much more. The 25% Tariffs will remain as is, with 7 1/2% put on much of the remainder....

.....The Penalty Tariffs set for December 15th will not be charged because of the fact that we made the deal. We will begin negotiations on the Phase Two Deal immediately, rather than waiting until after the 2020 Election. This is an amazing deal for all. Thank you!

7 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

What the heck?

Did he really superimpose his head on her body?

I’m ashamed of myself for continually being surprised at the new all-time lows that are set. It’s like the embodiment of TVIX. Maybe there are some up days and spikes but eventually it marches inexorably downward. 

24 minutes ago, KPD said:

I wonder when we will get the notice that he's decided to enhance Mt. Rushmore.

No need for Lincoln on there anymore.

4 minutes ago, the moops said:

Wasn't Huckabee considered a pretty sane condidate when he ran for president in 2008?

He was/is a religious nut which is hard to believe by his actions. 

14 minutes ago, the moops said:

Wasn't Huckabee considered a pretty sane candidate when he ran for president in 2008?

Relatively sane for an evangelical candidate. I vaguely recall a few out of left field quotes on some issues, but he wasn't considered off the deep end as he is perceived by many now.

28 minutes ago, squistion said:

Relatively sane for an evangelical candidate. I vaguely recall a few out of left field quotes on some issues, but he wasn't considered off the deep end as he is perceived by many now.

Trump's ability to inspire (relatively) sane people to completely lose it is impressive. Mystifying why people are willing to sacrifice themselves for this guy.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

“This whole process has been rigged from the start.” @RepDLesko

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

“This whole process has been rigged from the start.” @RepDLesko

At this point I'm just disbelieving everything he says. He could say the sky was blue and I'd have to check.

• Like 2

One of his latest tweets. So unfair I am getting impeached..."

Seriously,  none of his supporters see he is acting like whiny little man baby playing the victim?

So sad and pathetic 

1 minute ago, badmojo1006 said:

Seriously,  none of his supporters see he is acting like whiny little man baby playing the victim?

So sad and pathetic 

Boo boo, everyone's picking on me! All I did was go outside the bounds of my office to start a bogus investigation on my biggest political opponent using both my crooked lawyer and federal aid I had no right to withhold, and now they're actually looking at an old piece of paper to see if they can remove me! Come on, it's not like I used my trusty foot wedge here!(I save that for whenever I have to save quadruple bogey, shh, don't tell anyone)

27 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

So sad and pathetic 

A large portion of the country would argue that these investigations and impeachment are "sad and pathetic."

Edited by TripItUp
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1

:violin:

It’s not fair that I’m being Impeached when I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong! The Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats have become the Party of Hate. They are so bad for our Country!

• Sad 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 59m59 minutes ago

“The FBI declares in a court filing that it has absolutely no records of disciplinary action against any lawyers in Russia Fisa Case despite 17 acts of misconduct. There is nothing noble about their leadership. FISA Court appears to be either corrupt or incompetent.” @LouDobbs

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 47m47 minutes ago

25 Million Evangelical Christians are not registered to vote. We are working hard to get them registered! @robertjeffress @LouDobbs

11 hours ago, TripItUp said:

A large portion of the country would argue that these investigations and impeachment are "sad and pathetic."

An equally large portion of the country would argue that the President is "sad and pathetic".

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

After watching the disgraceful way that a wonderful man, @BrettKavanaugh, was treated by the Democrats, and now seeing first hand how these same Radical Left, Do Nothing Dems are treating the whole Impeachment Hoax, I understand why so many Dems are voting Republican!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 57m57 minutes ago

“Independent voters are fed up and frustrated with the Democrats.” Congressman Michael Waltz, Florida

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 57m57 minutes ago

“There are 31 House Democrats in Trump won Congressional Districts. Those Dems will have to answer to their constituents come 2020. If you look at the facts, there’s no crime, there’s no witness, there’s no evidence, there’s no victim, President Zelensky said there was....

....absolutely no pressure. I don’t know of any crime that was committed where the actual victim wasn’t aware of it....and, they got the call, they got the meeting, and they got the money. Unbelievably, the Democrats have weaponized the Impeachment process, they have....

....trampled on our Constitution, and they have done irreparable harm to our Republic. The American people are going to speak up and speak out about this. I think this guarantees Trump’s re-election in 2020.”

Its almost as if he is trying to influence those congressman who will be voting on this.

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 57m57 minutes ago

“ I don’t know of any crime that was committed where the actual victim wasn’t aware of it....

How about all those women you grabbed? Or all those beauty contest women you spied on?

13 hours ago, squistion said:

:violin:

It’s not fair that I’m being Impeached when I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong! The Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats have become the Party of Hate. They are so bad for our Country!

Try to read this out loud like a grown adult.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2