Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Trump Tweets Thread

14 hours ago, badmojo1006 said:

One of his latest tweets. So unfair I am getting impeached..."

Seriously,  none of his supporters see he is acting like whiny little man baby playing the victim?

So sad and pathetic 

Quite the opposite. Many of his supporters here have continually said they view him as an alpha. I can’t wrap my mind around it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 57m57 minutes ago

“There are 31 House Democrats in Trump won Congressional Districts. Those Dems will have to answer to their constituents come 2020. If you look at the facts, there’s no crime, there’s no witness, there’s no evidence, there’s no victim, President Zelensky said there was....

....absolutely no pressure. I don’t know of any crime that was committed where the actual victim wasn’t aware of it....and, they got the call, they got the meeting, and they got the money. Unbelievably, the Democrats have weaponized the Impeachment process, they have....

....trampled on our Constitution, and they have done irreparable harm to our Republic. The American people are going to speak up and speak out about this. I think this guarantees Trump’s re-election in 2020.”

Impressive lie density

19 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Try to read this out loud like a grown adult.

That's not possible

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

After watching the disgraceful way that a wonderful man, @BrettKavanaugh, was treated by the Democrats, and now seeing first hand how these same Radical Left, Do Nothing Dems are treating the whole Impeachment Hoax, I understand why so many Dems are voting Republican!

“You owe me Brett”.  

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 57m57 minutes ago

“Independent voters are fed up and frustrated with the Democrats.” Congressman Michael Waltz, Florida

Independent voters are against Trump. 

That reminds me for whatever reason, do we have the false claims counter still going, or did we just pull a Vegeta and just say "It's over 9000!"

3 hours ago, squistion said:

“There are 31 House Democrats in Trump won Congressional Districts. Those Dems will have to answer to their constituents come 2020. If you look at the facts, there’s no crime, there’s no witness, there’s no evidence, there’s no victim, President Zelensky said there was....

....absolutely no pressure. I don’t know of any crime that was committed where the actual victim wasn’t aware of it....and, they got the call, they got the meeting, and they got the money. Unbelievably, the Democrats have weaponized the Impeachment process, they have....

....trampled on our Constitution, and they have done irreparable harm to our Republic. The American people are going to speak up and speak out about this. I think this guarantees Trump’s re-election in 2020.”

And there are Republican house members in states that didn't vote for Trump.  District's are just that, what happens state wide doesn't really mean much to why a district votes a certain way.

Edited by Mile High

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Chuck Schumer sat for years during the Obama Administration and watched as China ripped off the United States. He & the Do Nothing Democrats did NOTHING as this $ carnage took place. Now, without even seeing it, he snipes at our GREAT new deal with China. Too bad Cryin’ Chuck!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9m

The last time I spoke to Debbie Dingell was her call thanking me for granting top memorial and funeral service honors for her then just departed husband, long time Congressman John Dingell. Now I watch her ripping me as part of the Democrats Impeachment Hoax. Really pathetic!

:(

Not as pathetic as your tweet.

Congressman John Dingell earned his memorial and top honors for his funeral by serving our country in World War II fighting the Nazis and then serving the people of Michigan and our country for six decades as a member of Congress. To bully her on social media out of petty anger is shameful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 9m

The last time I spoke to Debbie Dingell was her call thanking me for granting top memorial and funeral service honors for her then just departed husband, long time Congressman John Dingell. Now I watch her ripping me as part of the Democrats Impeachment Hoax. Really pathetic!

:(

Not as pathetic as your tweet.

Congressman John Dingell earned his memorial and top honors for his funeral by serving our country in World War II fighting the Nazis and then serving the people of Michigan and our country for six decades as a member of Congress. To bully her on social media out of petty anger is shameful.

:lmao:

Christ almighty he’s not bullying her

8 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Bully: seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).(emphasis added)

I'm President, you're just some dumb angry kid. Go watch a movie or something.

36 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Bully: seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).(emphasis added)

I'm President, you're just some dumb angry kid. Go watch a movie or something.

:lmao: Christ almighty, intimitaded by a tweet?

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

:lmao: Christ almighty, intimitaded by a tweet?

She's 16 and autistic, he's 73 and the "leader" of the United States. Now I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree(aside from knowing to not support a senile conman, I guess), but that's just a slight imbalance in respective positions.

Lets play semantics games to keep from criticizing an old man from tweeting insults at people.

• Love 1

56 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Do you really consider this stuff presidential behavior?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, squistion said:

I don’t know of any crime that was committed where the actual victim wasn’t aware of it....

I think we could come up with a few dozen examples here

43 minutes ago, Dickies said:

Do you really consider this stuff presidential behavior?

One must assume so unless he says otherwise. 

@realDonaldTrump
Both Commiecast MSNBC & Fake News CNN are watching their Ratings TANK.  Fredo on CNN is dying. Don’t know why @FoxNews wants to be more like them? They’ll all die together as other outlets take their place. Only pro Trump Fox shows do well. Rest are nothing. How’s Shep doing? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

@realDonaldTrump
Both Commiecast MSNBC & Fake News CNN are watching their Ratings TANK.  Fredo on CNN is dying. Don’t know why @FoxNews wants to be more like them? They’ll all die together as other outlets take their place. Only pro Trump Fox shows do well. Rest are nothing. How’s Shep doing? :lol:

What are Fox News' ratings over the past 3 years?

33 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

@realDonaldTrump

Hopefully Fredo wasn’t alerted of this news while out drinking again. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0eS-9v_Abo

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

@realDonaldTrump

Thats amusing?

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

Our POTUS is trolling on twitter.  And supporters don’t seem to care.  Worse, they enjoy it.

Truly as a country with this many folks who applaud chaos, we must never be that far from collapse.  It takes all the sane and reasonable and responsible folks among us to take a stand and make our voices heard because a significant portion of the public simply isn’t fit to make adult and responsible decisions about much of anything, much less a simple ability to determine whether someone is fit for one of the most vital jobs in our country.

Easily 1 out of every 3 people in this country have not the basic competency or decency to make good decisions for all of us.  It’s insane, and dangerous.  Maybe there does need to be a revolution...but one where the sane among us wrestle back control of this country from the folks who just want to watch the show and vote for the entertainers.

I’ve never been so sick of (or disappointed by) a significant number my fellow Americans as I am today.  When we disagreed on Obama or other policies, there was a pretense of the opposition caring about policies and truth.  Now, it’s gone. It’s a game to be won, folks to troll, elections to game, institutions to neglect, allies to insult, dictators to cozy up to, state media to promote and free press to tear down.

Today, there are certainly patriots who care about our country, who are standing up and naming what Trump and his cronies are doing as wrong, but I’m honestly sickened by how few of them there are and how many folks revel in what Trump is doing.

Its all fun and games until we lose our country.  And with supporters like Trump has, in the numbers he has them, I truly fear for our future.

Edited by adonis
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, adonis said:

Our POTUS is trolling on twitter.  And supporters don’t seem to care.  Worse, they enjoy it.

Truly as a country with this many folks who applaud chaos, we must never be that far from collapse.  It takes all the sane and reasonable and responsible folks among us to take a stand and make our voices heard because a significant portion of the public simply isn’t fit to make adult and responsible decisions about much of anything, much less a simple ability to determine whether someone is fit for one of the most vital jobs in our country.

Easily 1 out of every 3 people in this country have not the basic competency or decency to make good decisions for all of us.  It’s insane, and dangerous.  Maybe there does need to be a revolution...but one where the sane among us wrestle back control of this country from the folks who just want to watch the show and vote for the entertainers.

I’ve never been so sick of (or disappointed by) a significant number my fellow Americans as I am today.  When we disagreed on Obama or other policies, there was a pretense of the opposition caring about policies and truth.  Now, it’s gone. It’s a game to be won, folks to troll, elections to game, institutions to neglect, allies to insult, dictators to cozy up to, state media to promote and free press to tear down.

Today, there are certainly patriots who care about our country, who are standing up and naming what Trump and his cronies are doing as wrong, but I’m honestly sickened by how few of them there are and how many folks revel in what Trump is doing.

Its all fun and games until we lose our country.  And with supporters like Trump has, in the numbers he has them, I truly fear for our future.

All the while calling you unpatriotic for not supporting the POTUS. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sheriff Bart said:

All the while calling you unpatriotic for not supporting the POTUS. 

Perhaps we should remind them that patriotism sometimes involves fighting against tyranny.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Just now, Kal El said:

Perhaps we should remind them that patriotism sometimes involves fighting against tyranny.

Not to mention right vs. wrong. 

Just now, Sheriff Bart said:

Not to mention right vs. wrong. 

Also true, though in fairness, I always thought tyranny was always wrong anyway.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Also true, though in fairness, I always thought tyranny was always wrong anyway.

Yeah, see, that's because it is.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Yeah, see, that's because it is.

Oh good, because I'd never heard of a good tyrant.

10 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Oh good, because I'd never heard of a good tyrant.

Our "president" wants you to believe that there is such a thing....even though obviously there is not.

59 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Our "president" wants you to believe that there is such a thing....even though obviously there is not.

There's a lot of things he wants, and as my dad sometimes says, he can want in one hand and dump in the other and see which fills faster.

His tactics are working. He controls the narrative, and if he isn’t he complains about how unfair and fake the bad news about him is. Regardless of truth, he will say whatever he wants the story to be and that will be the story in many peoples eyes. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HellToupee said:

@realDonaldTrump

So now he’s openly promoting only those shows that are “pro Trump”?  Not “fair” or “balanced” or “pro-Truth.”  No, only “pro Trump” shows.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

17 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

So now he’s openly promoting only those shows that are “pro Trump”?  Not “fair” or “balanced” or “pro-Truth.”  No, only “pro Trump” shows.

I don’t think this is a new thing

3 hours ago, Kal El said:

Unless I'm in charge. 

4 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

I'm not asking for a comparison to the others. I'm asking for total viewership, and from what I've seen, everyone's dropping in the ratings, especially in the 25-54 demographic. You're basically touting the prettiest cow pattie in the field, at the end of the day, it's still a pile of crap.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, Snorkelson said:

His tactics are working. He controls the narrative, and if he isn’t he complains about how unfair and fake the bad news about him is. Regardless of truth, he will say whatever he wants the story to be and that will be the story in many peoples eyes. 

In terms of his tweets I don’t think there are any tactics. His supporters ignore them except to laugh whenever they freak out his critics. Nobody, nor his fans or his critics, believe most of what he tweets. They’re not designed to convince anyone; he does them because he has to. It’s a release for him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kal El said:

I'm not asking for a comparison to the others. I'm asking for total viewership, and from what I've seen, everyone's dropping in the ratings, especially in the 25-54 demographic. You're basically touting the prettiest cow pattie in the field, at the end of the day, it's still a pile of crap.

Truth hurts :lmao:

2 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Truth hurts :lmao:

Republicans wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to them and kicked them.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

:shrug:

that’s not what he said

1 minute ago, Kal El said:

Remove Republicans and replace with POLITICIANS

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kal El said:

I posted a link about Fox’s ratings and you called it crap. 

17 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

“Fox & Friends” topped all cable news morning shows, averaging 1.5 million viewers compared to 1.1 million for MNSBC’s “Morning Joe” and only 507,000 for CNN’s “New Day.”

So 1.5 mill for FNC vs 1.6 mill split between 2 networks. This just sounds like more of the impossible 50-50 split the country has been in since the 90s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HellToupee said:

Remove Republicans and replace with POLITICIANS

True, though lately it seems that Republicans have developed even more of an aversion to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

So 1.5 mill for FNC vs 1.6 mill split between 2 networks. This just sounds like more of the impossible 50-50 split the country has been in since the 90s. 

Not prime time. :thumbup: 

1 minute ago, John Blutarsky said:

I posted a link about Fox’s ratings and you called it crap. 

It's all crap. There are easier and better ways to get news, and as a direct result, cable news viewership is dropping like a rock. It is humorous that Fox's defenders tout ratings when everyone's in the tank, and for the record, I don't watch cable news at all.

2 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Not prime time.

If you notice the Fox article does not give the prime time numbers for CNN & Msnbc, just the rankings.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

1 minute ago, Kal El said:

It's all crap. There are easier and better ways to get news, and as a direct result, cable news viewership is dropping like a rock. It is humorous that Fox's defenders tout ratings when everyone's in the tank, and for the record, I don't watch cable news at all.

So you don’t watch cable news yet come here to post it’s crap even though you don’t watch it. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

If you notice the Fox article does not give the prime time numbers for CNN & Msnbc, just the rankings.

FNC also finished 2019 as the most-watched basic cable network for the fourth consecutive year, averaging 1.4 million viewers. No other network cracked the one-million total day viewer plateau.