What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a dynasty league (1 Viewer)

adamjcav

Footballguy
Hay all I am looking for either a start up or orphan dynasty league. This past year was my first time doing a dynasty league and now I want to do more. $50 max for cash league, PPR or non ppr. Not a fan of superflex. 12 team max league. Any other questions hit me up.

http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/48691#0

12 team .5 ppr. Unique dynasty/keeper hybrid. Go read the rules especially how the roster limits change. We keep 15 during off season. $50. 

Four openings, when they are filled we will have a 15 round draft. Some really good players, the 4 teams that come out of this will be contenders. 

Take a look and if your interested email me michaelg1954@live.com and I'll shoot you an invite. Thanks Mike

I have two leagues I need replacements for.  One is a Keeper League with contracts and one is an Auction League with contracts.  The teams available are orphans and the buyin is $200 but the entry fee for 2018 is reduced to $100 to fill the leagues.  If you are interested, I can forward the available teams.  Email me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com 

i got a 12 team league dynasty starting 150 a team pays 1200 to winner.  email me mnack89@yahoo.com to take a look.  this is the third league i have created this season since I am having massive interest from my previous commissioner experience and word of mouth over past 3 years.    Play is on fleaflicker, email draft begins when rosters are full and everyone is paid

Users who are viewing this thread