What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a little help from the FFA...back problems.... (1 Viewer)

Best of luck with this especially trying time SoCal.  Consider our little debt absolved and a donation to your cause. I know it's not much, but hopefully something (and if I could help more I would -  I know all too well what a life threatening and debilitating health condition can to you our lives, those we love and loved and certainly our financial standing.

Best of luck with this especially trying time SoCal.  Consider our little debt absolved and a donation to your cause. I know it's not much, but hopefully something (and if I could help more I would -  I know all too well what a life threatening and debilitating health condition can to you our lives, those we love and loved and certainly our financial standing.
Thanks GB, I appreciate the time you’ve taken to talk with me too.

I'm really sorry to hear about your health and work problems, I hope things get better soon for you and that the surgery gets you going full speed again.

I know you've had to post from the hospital a few times this year. In grad school I had a housemate who I had to watch go through back issues, and that isn't something I'd wish on my worst enemy.  

I know you've had to post from the hospital a few times this year. In grad school I had a housemate who I had to watch go through back issues, and that isn't something I'd wish on my worst enemy.  
Thank you for your help and your empathy.

Good luck GB. Hope you feel better. I had a cervical fusion many years ago, which feels like a distant memory now. Hopefully you come out feeling better and can get back to feeling normal!

Bump for a last chance fir some help. Anything you guys can give would be greatly appreciated. Please share on your Facebook and Twitter if you are kind enough to do so. 

Thank you again, this is not an easy thing to ask. 

Made an appointment with my neurologist today. When I see her I am going to schedule my surgery, hopefully for the end of March. Thank you to everyone who has helped. I’m not all the way there yet, but I am going to get to my goal with my own saving quicker because of everyobe’s help. You guys have made a real difference in my life. Thank you again. 

Hey all,

Sending out a bat signal for GaryX - SoCalBroncoFan.........

He plays magic baseball in many of our FBG leagues and we are aware of his hideous medical condition, he drafted, was active and in good spirits, but has disappeared as of 3/27.  No longer in his hospital room, no messaging has been successful.  If anyone in this thread knows of him thru any contact, can you perform a welfare check?

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread