What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Was The Play Of The Year? (1 Viewer)

The season-defining play was a play that didn't even count, which was Wentz getting hurt. They went from easily the best team in the league to a good team instantly

Only two seconds on the clock and, distance wise, I think it was comparable to Diggs' TD yesterday.  Real creative and put Hunt in a position he could win.
I think it put him in a position where he became a punt returner again, which is his strength. The open field. 

That was just sick.  

Big fan of Diggs  latest game winning catch  Not only did he choose to reach for the ball at its earliest point  But because of situational awareness maintained focus and scored   Easily could have been a play with either a devastating hit  OR player attempting to run out of bounds w an expired clock

Commissioner made the Big play hands down (no clue on details for current contract)  I've read Lifetime medical for Fam and his own plane while receiving 50M annually  http://www.businessinsider.com/roger-goodell-salary-nfl-2017-11

Users who are viewing this thread